Anyone here try Olympu labs Elixir? Not many reviews on it.

josh092

Awards
Whats it like in terms of effect. Profile looks amazing. Been looking forward to trying j regia without all the stims and this look solid. What are your guy experiences with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't. An OL rep may chime in to give you more details on it.

CJNator

Awards
I loved it until.....it ran out . IMO it taste great and it's the prefect amount/type of energy. Apple cider comes to mind when drinking it. The energy is more productive rather then feeling like a human vibrator with anxiety lol .

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I like it gives a nice focus and I even used it as a pre combined with Hydro3 when my CU ran out wouldn't hesitate to buy it again when my tub runs out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was good. Best way to describe it is smooth with a good sense of focus. 1-1.5 scoops was good. 2 scoops and it had me jittery. Good to take a break from pump products.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone experience any actual recognizable cognitive increases?

Ive used Focus XT, Piracetam, and Nootpept, with Nootpept having the most noticeable effect, but none being worth long term use, IMO.

I have Clear Edge on preorder and I'm excited to try a more complex formulation.

I have Clear Edge on

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was my staple supp last semester. I took before my calculus classes. Good focus. Good energy to stay focused but not to much that I would want to do something else. I really enjoyed it. Taste for me wasn't that great. I have yet to get the new formula.