When to take sup3r-1 and sup3r-4

A Welfare Mom

Awards
I remember seeing someone touch on this question but I can't seem to find the thread. SOOOO now I'm here.

I'm guessing take 1 of each in the AM and 1 of each in the PM? Thanks guys!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember seeing someone touch on this question but I can't seem to find the thread. SOOOO now I'm here.

I'm guessing take 1 of each in the AM and 1 of each in the PM? Thanks guys!
You might find the thread in the Anabolics section.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split doses AM and PM. Best strategy to maintain stable blood levels of the compounds.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yea split evenly. I'll be honest, 220 each is very low dose. Not sure how much you weigh, but I'd consider running more than that. I am on the last week of a 7 week stack of 300mg 1-andro and 200mg of 4-andro daily (I went from 203lbs to 213 right now) and had great strength gains, but still wish I took maybe 3 or 400mg of each

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best would be to split the dosages into as many as possible in a 24hr period. But not really possible. So what jbrook said looks good.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea split evenly. I'll be honest, 220 each is very low dose. Not sure how much you weigh, but I'd consider running more than that. I am on the last week of a 7 week stack of 300mg 1-andro and 200mg of 4-andro daily (I went from 203lbs to 213 right now) and had great strength gains, but still wish I took maybe 3 or 400mg of each
Was it our Sup3r-1?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Were you feeling lethargic? The 4-AD is just there to keep the sides from the 1-Andro at bay - it won't really do much on it's own. The conversion rate is limited and I doubt it would put you in the super-physiologic range - the only place that direct gains from Test would occur. I personally use as little "Base" as I can get away with. YMMV.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Were you feeling lethargic? The 4-AD is just there to keep the sides from the 1-Andro at bay - it won't really do much on it's own. The conversion rate is limited and I doubt it would put you in the super-physiologic range - the only place that direct gains from Test would occur. I personally use as little "Base" as I can get away with. YMMV.
I did just about 2 weeks of just 1-andro (started at 200mg and tapered to 300mg) to start and yes I did feel lethargic on the last few days. It was minor. Had to ask myself is this the lethargic feeling? Nothing major at all id only rate it like 3/10. But once I started the 4-andro around week 2, I immediately noticed the lethargic feeling was gone. So that was great. Nothing major but yea I did notice a change

A Welfare Mom

Awards
First timer. Wanna see how I react

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
IMO, better to run fewer cycles with legit doses rather than more cycles with less dosage. That said, have a PROPER pct, wait at least 8 weeks before next cycle (even tho I recommend more like 12-16) and you'll be just dandy. Have fun man