X-Gels and Mk677???

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever tried this combo? would the mk677 offset the effects of the ARA? Looking to run this as a bridge between cycles maybe with some PA thrown in there. Thoughts are appreciated

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't get much from mk677 when I ran it so I wouldn't say to use. The ARA and PA combo would be a great bridge. Add in a little reduce Xt for support.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Offset what effects from ArA? I really am not a fan of mk677, and if i were to stack something with ArA it would definitely be something else. Depending on your goals there are some great products out there that will actually make a difference.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im with the otehr guys here... theres really no benefit to stacking them. They work so drastically different it wont matter. Lots of better (and cheaper) options to stack with ara that actually have synergies such as:
forskolin (or something that contains forskolin like ABE or Alphamax)
Soy Lechithin Granules (need the granules, not just PA)
GMS
ALCAR (or any carnitine salt, SNS has great cheap alcar tho)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would consider AlphaMax XT with ArA. AlphaMax XT gives you a nice dose of forskolin at 25mg per dose as well as L-Dopa at 150mg per dose. Other than the body comp benefits forskolin gives, it's also said to be heart healthy and used to help treat high blood pressure and other heart issues. I haven't search any studies on this yet but I will in the next few weeks.

I've done this stack only twice but in a few weeks I will be getting back to it. Right now I'm taking androcrine and epidrone (seeing great results btw) then plan on taking AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks with X gels on training days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get much from mk677 when I ran it so I wouldn't say to use. The ARA and PA combo would be a great bridge. Add in a little reduce Xt for support.
Agreed that would be a good stack. I have x gels and PA in stock right now. I may have to pick up some reduce xt and run that stack.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with the otehr guys here... theres really no benefit to stacking them. They work so drastically different it wont matter. Lots of better (and cheaper) options to stack with ara that actually have synergies such as:
forskolin (or something that contains forskolin like ABE or Alphamax)
Soy Lechithin Granules (need the granules, not just PA)
GMS
ALCAR (or any carnitine salt, SNS has great cheap alcar tho)
Yep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would consider AlphaMax XT with ArA. AlphaMax XT gives you a nice dose of forskolin at 25mg per dose as well as L-Dopa at 150mg per dose. Other than the body comp benefits forskolin gives, it's also said to be heart healthy and used to help treat high blood pressure and other heart issues. I haven't search any studies on this yet but I will in the next few weeks.

I've done this stack only twice but in a few weeks I will be getting back to it. Right now I'm taking androcrine and epidrone (seeing great results btw) then plan on taking AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks with X gels on training days.
It should be noted that the bold is per serving, but we recoomend two servings a day, giving you 50 mg of F95 and 300 mg of L-dopa which are studied dosages.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run x gels and MK677. Wasn't very impressed with MK677 honestly. I would opt for something like ABE or AlphaMax with your X gels (and add in PA!)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people not liking mk677, PM me if you want to get rid of it