Alphamax XT update

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm 1 week into alphamax XT.

Been taking 2 in the am and 2 with 2 capsules of ZMA before bed.

I don't know wtf is happening either I had really garbage test before or this stuff really works. my muscles are way fuller. Pumps are harder. I'm breaking out a little (I find this to be a good sign). I'm beating the meat like 3 times a day. Gym aggression is up.

I suffer from GAD and depression. And my
Mood has been fantastic as of late

Yesterday I squatted 30 lbs heavier and it felt like nothing compared to the week before.

Only sh!tty thing is my sleeps have been horrible. 6 hours max a night I'd say, waking up every so often. I don't think this is due to the alphamax because it was happening well before I started using it..

Anyways, Kudos to the performax team. Can't wait to see what the weeks to come will bring

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great man!!! Have you tried any other Performax Labs products?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update. You can move the Alphamax XT dose to a few hours before bed, maybe that will help some on the sleep.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Great update. You can move the Alphamax XT dose to a few hours before bed, maybe that will help some on the sleep.
Good stuff. The reason I do it right before is to let the shake I drink in the evening digest so the calcium doesn't mess with the magnesium absorption.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! I find that the combination of ashwagandha and tongkat ali provides me with very nice improvements in mood. Ashwagandha has many studies showing reduced stress/anxiety, and tongkat ali also has research showing improved mood and increased libido. The two go very well tougher IMO, and are dosed properly in AlphaMax XT. I personally notice increased vascularity with AlphaMax XT as well, and it's great for libido, haha.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never. First time. Plan on running oxymax xt in the spring for my cut!
Awesome man. I think you will enjoy OxyMax XT. A lot of people are starting to stack PowerMax XT with HyperMax XT. I personally love it. Performax Labs is working on something special to make the powdered products more stackable. Can't give it away just yet but it will be nice. VasoMax (our stim free pre workout) is going to be released any day now. If you are curious about PowerMax XT, there are a few active logs on it right now that you can go check out.

TF supplements is running a bogo sale on HyperMax XT. Buy one get one free. :)