Best appetite suppressant/all day energy

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
My wife has just come off of Clen. And is looking for an appetite suppressant to shed theblast few pounds. What has worked well with you. Please open to all suggestions.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest OxyMax XT, however if shouldn't be compared to anything outside of an otc fat burner.

Assuming that she has taken a proper break, OxyMax XT could be great option. It provides a nice clean euphoric type energy from the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo. Combine that with rest of stim blend and the F95 and Capsicum, and you have a great feel good fat burner that also helps curb appetite.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest OxyMax XT, however if shouldn't be compared to anything outside of an otc fat burner.

Assuming that she has taken a proper break, OxyMax XT could be great option. It provides a nice clean euphoric type energy from the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo. Combine that with rest of stim blend and the F95 and Capsicum, and you have a great feel good fat burner that also helps curb appetite.
Agreed! Gives a great euphoric feeling/energy.

I love the addition of forskolin in it though. Many people use f95 and for good reason. I think you would really enjoy this product, OP. It has solid reviews as well. Haven't seen one bad one yet.

compan

compan

Awards
Coming from Clen...probably EC.

Dexaprine packs a punch as well and crushes my appetite.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the appetite suppression tho?
I find that the appetite suppression with OxyMax XT is pretty good. I have more experience using it when not actually cutting; I find that besides providing good energy, the appetite suppression keeps me from thinking about or craving food during long days when I either don't have time to eat much, or only have small snacks/meals.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For pure appetite suppression, especially if she's used to Clen, your best bet is going to be an EC stack.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For appetite suppression, the best combo you can use is EC + SHIFT. Shift has lots of reviews showing it suppresses appetite well, and EC will help with suppression/ melting away that last bit of fat.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much appetite suppression using clen when I've cycled it in the past. I wait a week or two before starting another thermogenic supplement. EC Stack has always been the best for me with appetite suppression. I would also agree with the recommendation for Oxymax XT too. EC provides solid energy, but I feel better and livelier with Oxymax XT, and it kicked my nighttime cravings a lot which is always a struggle for me

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Coming from Clen...probably EC.

Dexaprine packs a punch as well and crushes my appetite.
Dexaprine is some strong stuff for sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some have suggested ECY. Some people do not react kindly to yohimbine. It can cause anxiety and a host of other negative effects. Although the ingredient is effective, those that suffer those negative symptoms would like to avoid it.

That is where Alpha-Yohimbine comes in. If your wife decides to go the ECY route, I would suggest TA2-Max for your Alpha-Y. This essentially dose the same thing as yohimbine, but without the negative side effects. I know people love ECY for both appetite control and energy, but definitely stick ith TA2-Max for the yohimbine since it is just Alpha-Y.

Nutriverse carries this and has 20% off currently.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine+Caffeine, no doubt. Yohimbine also suppresses my appetite so you can try ECY or even Caffeine+high dose Yohimbine (if you know your tolerance)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What dose should for 125lb female of yohimbine?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose should for 125lb female of yohimbine?
It's really variable. It depends how much she weighs, her stimulant tolerance, what other stims she takes, etc. So just knowing her weight isn't enough. People generally shoot for 0.2 mg/ kg a day, but that's without any other stimulants at all. You don't need that much if combined with other stims. My suggestion is to start low and assess tolerance from there. Taking too much yohimbine is an awful feeling.

nbfootball65

Awards
Hydroxyelite is great fat burner for energy and appetite suppressant.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has just come off of Clen. And is looking for an appetite suppressant to shed theblast few pounds. What has worked well with you. Please open to all suggestions.
Shift hands down worked the best for me with appetite suppression. My vote would definitely get with shift.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift seems awesome but on thyroid meds so can't touch it sadly

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift seems awesome but on thyroid meds so can't touch it sadly
Truly sorry to hear bro. I've been trying weight loss products for a decade and could never find one to really suppress my appetite. Just get what most were formulated to actually do, give a huge boost/buzz of energy. It wasn't until I ran norcodrene that I ever even had my hunger curved at all. Then the new shift came out and boom I was shocked.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Truly sorry to hear bro. I've been trying weight loss products for a decade and could never find one to really suppress my appetite. Just get what most were formulated to actually do, give a huge boost/buzz of energy. It wasn't until I ran norcodrene that I ever even had my hunger curved at all. Then the new shift came out and boom I was shocked.
Forever hungry crew :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
without a doubt, hands down the best appetite suppressant/fat burner/energy otc product I have tried is burn xtreme...this is potent stuff, but if she can handle clen she should be ok.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX White is awesome if you're going the over the counter route.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is going to come close to Clen.

EC stack might be good, but at this point it's dialing in the calories, maybe reverse dieting and cardio

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is going to come close to Clen.

EC stack might be good, but at this point it's dialing in the calories, maybe reverse dieting and cardio
Clen isn't a good appetite suppressant, in fact it increases appetite in alot of people.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...And it can cause tissue necrosis in the heart IIRC. Albuterol for me in the future.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
Try Cimetidine (Tagamet). Cheap. Just be wary of CYP Inhibition with any drugs (supps?) - can make stuff a lot stronger/longer - could be good, could be bad.

See:

https://www.google.com/#q=cholecystokinin+cimetidine
I'll preface this by stating that I'm not having a dig at you here (I value your contributions) and I've actually seen this recommended elsewhere...I don't agree with using cimetidine for this purpose.
Cimetidine is like the St John's Wort of synthetic pharmaceuticals- care must be taken with concurrent medication use as it interacts with a number of common elimination pathways- most notably oxidative/hydroxylative enzymes CYP3A4 and CY2D6. In fact for the latter of these- this has been established as a mechanistic reason for cases of gynecomastia associated with cimetidine use- whereby estrogen elimination is impaired. Kind of working the opposite way to indole 3 carbinol/diindolylmethane.

To top it off-as well as these pharmacokinetic issues, pharmacodynamically it's actually an established weak antiandrogen- although this is not necessary an issue for the female in question.

There's good reason why this (very old) H2-antagonist has been superseded several times over by the likes of ranitidine and the PPI class of ulcer/anti-acid medications.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll preface this by stating that I'm not having a dig at you here (I value your contributions) and I've actually seen this recommended elsewhere...I don't agree with using cimetidine for this purpose.
No dig taken - and thanks! I didn't feel like going in depth on the downsides, so I just wrote:

...Just be wary of CYP Inhibition with any drugs (supps?) - can make stuff a lot stronger/longer - could be good, could be bad.
I also knew about the possible Gyno but the data on that (getting it from) trends toward really high doses for long periods of time:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/15061922_Risk_of_gynaecomastia_associated_with_cimetidine_omeprazole_and_other_antiulcer_drugs

Current users of Cimetidine on a daily dose > or = 1000 mg had more than 40 times the risk of developing gynaecomastia than non-users. The period of highest risk was seven to 12 months after starting Cimetidine treatment.
Don't misunderstand - you bring up a very good concern, thumbs up. I just think 200mg once a day (I only really get ravenous at around 6PM on a Cut) for 8 weeks isn't too crazy. I also just put stuff out there for each individual to further research on their own. Big Boy Rules :D And thanks for bringing up the concern.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
That's unfortunate, but yeah, good call; olive leaf affects thyroid function (improves thyroid function).
Could mix different product containing olive leaf be dangerous to thyroid by any mean?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's no information about olive leaf's potential side effects due to overdose
Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level for Hydroxytyrosol is 500mg/Kg in Rats (from Wikipedia). So 500*6/37 is ~81mg/Kg HED. Don't go downing 8g of the stuff :D

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level for Hydroxytyrosol is 500mg/Kg in Rats (from Wikipedia). So 500*6/37 is ~81mg/Kg HED. Don't go downing 8g of the stuff :D
LOL,imagine some savage individuals doing this.. :sour::scared: