Dream n grow, Kratom

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Does Kratom always make it easier to fall asleep? I've read people saying it's stimulating?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It definitely helps me mellow out at the end of the day. There's different strains which target different areas I believe. I'm no expert though heavyiron should be able to answer your question though.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
While some might be sedating opioids disrupt REM sleep so it's not a great sleep aid.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking for over 2 weeks, I've tried 1 cap and 2. For this user, there is no way I could stay up past an hour of dosing. I start getting extremely tired and almost dizzy.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Brandinooooo can help you with all your Kratom questions. As far as Dream N Grow, I can tell you it puts me out cold. Pretty much the only time I don't wake up at least twice a night.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think Brandinooooo can help you with all your Kratom questions. As far as Dream N Grow, I can tell you it puts me out cold. Pretty much the only time I don't wake up at least twice a night.
Yes and no. Different strains have a different effect profile. Generally it's like this: More Sedating- Red-Green-White -More Stimulating. Now some strains don't exactly fit that.

If your looking for sleep, Red Vein is generally the kind most people choose. Red Bali or Red Thai are favorite for sedation. Any more questions just ask.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What Brandinooooo said. Reds are pretty sedative. But there are other strains that will give you energy such as white and some greens. Red thai dosed appropriately in the evening will calm you down a lot and give you a good nights sleep. A good dose of white in the mid morning will keep you going all daggum day