I wasn't expecting this to return TBH
But there it is

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I tell the truth?
To me as a supplement liked!
Stack with Nolvadren xt, a summer ago, it was spectacular!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was this stopped in production bc it was tested to have a certain ph in it ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was this stopped in production bc it was tested to have a certain ph in it ?
It was flagged with a lot of other things to have several AAS in it

But that list was dismissed due to cross-contamination

If we believed it, we should have all gotten huge and shut down from multiple AAS in everything they tested. It was evident just from reading the list that they did things wrong; the same compounds kept showing up in everything they tested

I wish I had that thread link handy, it was all discussed here

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was flagged with a lot of other things to have several AAS in it

But that list was dismissed due to cross-contamination

If we believed it, we should have all gotten huge and shut down from multiple AAS in everything they tested. It was evident just from reading the list that they did things wrong; the same compounds kept showing up in everything they tested

I wish I had that thread link handy, it was all discussed here

Got cha .. ive only ran this stuff once and i really enjoyed it .. it was a quick 4 week cycle back in the day

but good to see it make it back

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so with man sports you got;
nolvadren xt
delta xt
nxt
pr-xt

anyone care to give a quick run down of them all? i know nova/delta are pct/test booster...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so with man sports you got;
nolvadren xt
delta xt
nxt
pr-xt

anyone care to give a quick run down of them all? i know nova/delta are pct/test booster...
NXT seems like a cortisol level supp which has Brassaiopsis , DIM and 3beta

pr xt mainly has a higher 5:1 extract of pes anabeta( which i love) , Brassaiopsis 10:1 extract .. solid dosages .. these 2 should yield in good gainx and increase your hunger at the same time

unfamiliar with the beta-2 leaning agents

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Im SOOO HAPPY MAN SPORTS IS BACK! I stopped looking at them way back then cause like PES they pissed me off stopping their prxt and stackable old school greats but theyre back!!! RECONSIDERING!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Having a hard time finding it. Its it back?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually logged this for them. Going to have to go back and see how I liked it.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Im not 100% convinced that PRXT is back on sale. The only place you could for sure find it is on MAN Sports website. No 3rd party retailers. Makes me feel like its not 100% true.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's good to see some of the older school supps back

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Prxt is and will ALWAYS beat out Delta-xt. Always. Its FAR SUPERIOR.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So it's AP (at least a non-prop 3200mg - so thumbs up for that) which has only been tested on rats. An "AI" that has only been tested on cell cultures. 2 Beta 2 agonists that have also only been tested in cells (that I could find - open to links) that are supposedly as strong or stronger than Albuterol (riiiiiiiiiiiiiight), and the old "D3 and Zinc will raise Test" song (maybe if you're deficient...). Sign me up :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ive used their products before. They worked. But this was back in 2012-2014.

What do YOU suggest?

R

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LOVE N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine combo... the OG Compound 20. One of my fav sups ever. Hopefully this comes back
Outstanding compounds. Get leaner and hard while im on a bulking diet. Dont understand why any company bring them again to market.

Was that good that i sometimes thought if that was "something more" in Compound 20.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Says on their site that its back but in limited micro batch quantities. Ugh. I hope they dont pull the rug out from under it again. It was my favorite test booster and natty anabolic. They kept Nolvadren XT but got rid of PRXT back in the day. They say its back and i hope it stays that way. What the hell were they thinking !?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this would be somewhat similar to Anabeta Elite then?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah it would. Back before PES changed their original Anabeta Elite, it was hard to decide between the 2. Now its a no brainer if they bring back PR-XT.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reformulated ABE + is superior as a bulking agent or to add lean mass.

If you want the old C20 drying effects then give this a whirl. I had some fun cutting with C20 back in the day

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding compounds. Get leaner and hard while im on a bulking diet. Dont understand why any company bring them again to market.

Was that good that i sometimes thought if that was "something more" in Compound 20.
This. I seriously thought it was spiked I responded so well

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's AP (at least a non-prop 3200mg - so thumbs up for that) which has only been tested on rats. An "AI" that has only been tested on cell cultures. 2 Beta 2 agonists that have also only been tested in cells (that I could find - open to links) that are supposedly as strong or stronger than Albuterol (riiiiiiiiiiiiiight), and the old "D3 and Zinc will raise Test" song (maybe if you're deficient...). Sign me up :D
Why would this be AP? It shares 0 ingredients with it (750mg blend of Berberine/banaba)

Unless you're not talking about anabolic pump

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So this re-introduction is the same formula from last time?
Yes. Reads out that way.

I just emailed MAN making sure its no joke that they're bringing it back.

I see im not the only 1 interested once again.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It appears that strongly, the only for sure place you can buy PR-XT from is MAN Sports website itself. I tried checking all of their retailers from their website and come up empty mostly. But i go to their site itself and its there for purchase. Man i really hope they bring it back for sure.

Id MUCH rather buy PR-XT than Delta-XT.

It was so much fun stacking PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT back in the day. With everyone else dropping their old popular products, it'd be nice if MAN stayed true. They havent changed Nolvadren so im hoping they bring back PR-XT.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
PR-XT MAN+Core Nutritionals Hard+Pes OG Eu version, Combo tried some time ago, cutting period.
Impressive recomp, hard, and vascularized.
Pr-xt has always liked me.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Thats whats up. Gotta email MAN and put in some prxt love and make sure they are indeed bringing it back. Gotta notify people.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It appears that strongly, the only for sure place you can buy PR-XT from is MAN Sports website itself. I tried checking all of their retailers from their website and come up empty mostly. But i go to their site itself and its there for purchase. Man i really hope they bring it back for sure.

Id MUCH rather buy PR-XT than Delta-XT.

It was so much fun stacking PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT back in the day. With everyone else dropping their old popular products, it'd be nice if MAN stayed true. They havent changed Nolvadren so im hoping they bring back PR-XT.
Nolvadren-XT is so much cheaper on amazon. I hope Man puts PR-XT on amazon soon.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I hope they put it out PERIOD! cause other than their site, you cant really find it anywhere else.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, I would realy prefer a solo ancyclus pyrethrum product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If they know what to extract for

5:1 might get printed on it but that never means a damn thing

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Learned a new term the other day from a big name in the supp biz: "Dry Lab'ing". You cant trust anything, LOL!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
We already had a solo ancyclus product that again, was loved by people. And like so many other unnecessary discontinued products, it was lost to us. Just gotta move on. At this point, if MAN Sports brought back PR-XT, it'd be the single best ancyclus product imo. Mostly cause it's an all around oldie product that should've never been stopped. That works.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's comical seeing ratios printed with no further detail.

I could add salt to any herb at 1/6 the total amount and call it a 5:1

Bros shopping think "5x the potency?!"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Glad that wasn't me.
I don't understand? You're a big name in the supp industry? The guy did the consumer a solid - his cred went up IMO. He was on Superhuman Radio.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I bought this, AKARKARA 10:1 EXTRACT (ANACYCLUS PYRETHRUM), just started taking 6 caps a day yesterday.

B

boulon

Awards
Hi, i just want this coumaroyldopamine in powder form, or alone in caps, the cost will be cheaper....
********** if you hear me, can you sell this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, i just want this coumaroyldopamine in powder form, or alone in caps, the cost will be cheaper....
********** if you hear me, can you sell this
Lol who's ************ ;)

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
LOVE N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine combo... the OG Compound 20. One of my fav sups ever. Hopefully this comes back
Basically what beneficial effects have?

And what side effects may have?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards