Very bad experience with Olympus Labs.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Long story short, put an order in with them about a week and a half ago. Received no email for confirmation. Waited a few days to which then I called them. Talked to a lady and she said the order was still pending but she will put a "note" on the order so I receive an email that day and the order will be sent out the next day.

Yeah that didn't happen. Never got an email, never sent the shipment out, and all of my money was deposited back into my bank account.

Now, I've used Olympus labs products before and enjoyed them hence why I ordered from them this time around. Tried calling them today and no one picked up. Anyone experience this with them before?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
None here, they've always been great and the reps are extremely responsive and helpful!

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Yup. That's why I'm kinda irritated about this situation

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Odd... they have beyond exceeded any expectations I could have (both products and customer service)
What products were in the order?
Was the order placed manually through ray?
I had placed an order a few weeks ago that included BloodShr3d, I didn't realize it was going to take a while to ship due to the BloodShr3d being on pre-sale. (My fault)
I then found out about their new Kings Blood and 50% off Sale so I made another order. I emailed Ray and had mentioned that I was hoping to get the Tr1umph from my first order soon because I was running low(this was yesterday) he had me in contact with a lady named Laila.
Laila combined my orders so that all products not on pre-sale (triumph, origin, ignite, testify) were shipped yesterday (same day we made contact) and then they would have the BloodShr3d and Kings Blood (the two still on presale) shipped as soon as they were both available.
I couldn't have asked for better service. They had my orders ready to go the same day, tracking info included. I'm sure if you spoke with them or one of the reps they would have absolutely no issue solving your problem.

Best of luck!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GNO Jebrook

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long story short, put an order in with them about a week and a half ago. Received no email for confirmation. Waited a few days to which then I called them. Talked to a lady and she said the order was still pending but she will put a "note" on the order so I receive an email that day and the order will be sent out the next day.

Yeah that didn't happen. Never got an email, never sent the shipment out, and all of my money was deposited back into my bank account.

Now, I've used Olympus labs products before and enjoyed them hence why I ordered from them this time around. Tried calling them today and no one picked up. Anyone experience this with them before?
Email me with your order number and products you ordered.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
While I love Olympus and there products, I don't think it's fair to charge the costumer and hold them waiting forever...my order has been processing for 23 days!

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Thanks for giving us the heads up booneman77. Sounds like GNO is getting A Welfare Mom squared away. Unfortunately, mistakes happen sometimes. However, our customers are very important to us and we will try very hard to rectify this:).
For sure! They definitely do happen I've just never had an experience like this lol

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
In my experience customer service is slow and lacking communication. I had emails going back and forth with them and I'd say the turnover is 24-36 hours before emails are answered so it took a week and a half to finally get my order going. I had to pay an arm and a leg for shipping to Hawaii so Ray was going to have Laila throw in samples (Hydro3 non stim) but never got them. Warehouse must have not got the memo. However, at the end of the day I did receive my order I paid for so can't complain. You eventually will too, just need to be patient. I come from a business background and need to remember maybe they have low overhead so turnover takes time, i'm sure as the business grows the staff will grow which will in turn lead to better customer service.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL has always been real and straight with me. Mistakes happen, but when they do, OL has been more than fair in my experience. I'm sure you will get squared away and then some.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imagine Ray gets barraged with thousands of emails during all of these insiders that it gets hard to keep up with everything. Give them a shot to fix their mistake.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Of course. I was just throwing it out there to see if anyone else had similar experiences

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost a month for triumph and bloodsh3d. Emailed early am no reply. I wanted triumph hopefully this stuff ships soon

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost a month for triumph and bloodsh3d. Emailed early am no reply. I wanted triumph hopefully this stuff ships soon
I have posted in multiple threads that orders with BS will be held back. They will ship next week.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not sure why people are complaining. it was pretty clear that orders were going to be shipped at said date and yes I can imagine Ray and the other OL reps are going crazy. I ordered it, he said it was coming at a said date, thats it.

I am not going to bother him every chance i get or the reps and complain about how long its taking especially when i knew it was going to be shipped later, expect delays in the supplement world- its unfortunate but it happens.

ps

i swear GNO already answered this on another thread, oh thats right he did lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that people love supps because I do too and want them tout suite.

However, not always realistic. We do our best to inform the AM community on ship dates. I also provide more updates than is necessary. We always try to accommodate our customers and try our best with the resources we have.

I do appreciate a pm/email before someone starts a thread though.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand that people love supps because I do too and want them tout suite.

However, not always realistic. We do our best to inform the AM community on ship dates. I also provide more updates than is necessary. We always try to accommodate our customers and try our best with the resources we have.

I do appreciate a pm/email before someone starts a thread though.
Not everyone sees every thread. I've seen several dates on bloodsh3d which I bought for my wife and she keeps asking about it. When I see a post oh it's shipping soandso and it doesn't, it doesn't look good when I want to order again which I know I will shortly.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Not everyone sees every thread. I've seen several dates on bloodsh3d which I bought for my wife and she keeps asking about it. When I see a post oh it's shipping soandso and it doesn't, it doesn't look good when I want to order again which I know I will shortly.
This. Let me clear this up, I received, literally, nothing confirming my order was even placed. We're not even on the shipping part yet lol. Regardless of this whole thing, I am not bashing OL or trying to make them look bad. I love their products. Mistakes happen. But Jesus, let me know what's going on with my order lmao.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Delays happen, par for the course in the supp industry. Not unique to OL.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand the op. I've ordered several times in the past and have only had the normal 24-36 hr shipping window. No biggie. I ordered strength and epic this time and only received an email stating I placed an order. Only did I find out yesterday it will be another 7-10 days before I receive the product. If I had know strength was out of stock or something I would have ordered something else. But I only found this out because I asked. It's been a week now. And I still have more than a week to go. Kinda sucks.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. Delays happen, par for the course in the supp industry. Not unique to OL.
I know OL is one of my favorite supplement companies. First time I bought something from them not just for me. I am amazed at 45 servings of a true single serving burner. I may combine with non stim pump pre too.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand the op. I've ordered several times in the past and have only had the normal 24-36 hr shipping window. No biggie. I ordered strength and epic this time and only received an email stating I placed an order. Only did I find out yesterday it will be another 7-10 days before I receive the product. If I had know strength was out of stock or something I would have ordered something else. But I only found this out because I asked. It's been a week now. And I still have more than a week to go. Kinda sucks.
You also need to consider that OL is a relatively small company. Although we try to avoid such issues, we would need to hire on double-triple the staff to eliminate them entirely.

But then you would not see 40-50% off the whole site sales. So what would you rather have? Both is not always practical, that's the sad reality.

Also name one company other than OL who will let you use a discount code 2-3 days after the sale ends?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
You also need to consider that OL is a relatively small company. Although we try to avoid such issues, we would need to hire on double-triple the staff to eliminate them entirely.

But then you would not see 40-50% off the whole site sales. So what would you rather have? Both is not always practical, that's the sad reality.

Also name one company other than OL who will let you use a discount code 2-3 days after the sale ends?
I vote for the big discounts and dealing with a little delay. If you want something faster order from one of the resellers that charge more! 50% discounts are well worth waiting for! OL don't change your ways!!
Or maybe we all pitch in and get GNO some more Conqu3r so he can increase his work hrs from 80 up to 100hrs!

Reactions: jh1
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vote for the big discounts and dealing with a little delay. If you want something faster order from one of the resellers that charge more! 50% discounts are well worth waiting for! OL don't change your ways!!
Or maybe we all pitch in and get GNO some more Conqu3r so he can increase his work hrs from 80 up to 100hrs!
He's all jacked up on Elix1r. He probably wouldn't say no to a donut or twelve. And maybe some burgers. And pizza. Tacos. Oh and a steak.

Don't worry G... it'll handle it from here. I know you're cutting

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
2 wishes;

1-show if product is available in stock, or expected day.
2-charge when its ready to ship.

PS; we love you olympus.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
2 wishes;

PS; we love you olympus.
Agreed on point 1. At least people are aware when to expect the things they plan to buy. Unfortunately, sometimes they themselves have no clue when the items are really shipping. The latest example would be Bloodshred which has been delayed a few times.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's all jacked up on Elix1r. He probably wouldn't say no to a donut or twelve. And maybe some burgers. And pizza. Tacos. Oh and a steak.

Don't worry G... it'll handle it from here. I know you're cutting
Don't forget I cut on donuts ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 wishes;

PS; we love you olympus.
I will take this back to the decision makers.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 wishes;

PS; we love you olympus.
Part 2 is tricky, IMO. Especially in the case of delays. Someone may forget they purchased an item, not see the withdrawal on their account, and think they have an extra $XXX to spend. Then 23 days later, they get hit with the charge and may over draft or may not have enough on their CC and the product will never ship.

I do see your point though. Just playing devils advocate.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 wishes;

PS; we love you olympus.
I am extremely pleased with OL and I will still buy from them. That has not changed. I was just upset I wasn't getting this awesome product as soon as I hope.

Part 1 I like but part 2 no way. When I buy a product it's cause I have the money. In my situation now I may not have that extra hundred bucks when it's ready to ship. Take my money when I say checkout. Not weeks later and overdraft me. I'm not rich.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Part 2 is tricky, IMO. Especially in the case of delays. Someone may forget they purchased an item, not see the withdrawal on their account, and think they have an extra $XXX to spend. Then 23 days later, they get hit with the charge and may over draft or may not have enough on their CC and the product will never ship.

I do see your point though. Just playing devils advocate.
This

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I personally like the (amazon) way of charging when ready to ship. Example; Costumer places a big order with OL...25 days later no news....costumer could have ordered conquer from somewhere else (AM sponsored) while changing the big OL order...

A Welfare Mom

Awards
OL needs to stop playing with my emotions. Everything I ordered randomly showed up today when it was expected Saturday

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no skin in the game with OL, but think it's in poor taste to post this stuff up in public forums unless avenues to work with the company directly have failed. This just causes the masses to form a perception and we don't even know if it is justified. Maybe things should have been handled differently by OL, but maybe if they were aware it could have been addressed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no skin in the game with OL, but think it's in poor taste to post this stuff up in public forums unless avenues to work with the company directly have failed. This just causes the masses to form a perception and we don't even know if it is justified. Maybe things should have been handled differently by OL, but maybe if they were aware it could have been addressed.
Definitely poor taste, but eh, it's the internet. Props to the OL reps (and reps of most companies in general) for having to deal with this kind of stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you ever look on the AM community how many times someone had a bad experience with OL it can maybe be counted on one hand. Their reps are very fast to respond to any issues, there is always direct contact to the upper level, and they deliver incredible deals on a month to month basis. A big reason why I continue to support the company and continue to use their products. Cutting edge formula's, great reps, and also they will go out of their way with CS to make sure you are squared away on your order. Don't get me wrong every company will have slip ups with orders and pre-orders, but they tend to turn those around very fast with how well their reps communicate with their customers. I ever had an experience where I forgot to place my order for a 50% off sale, and they honored that discount a day after the sale. That is going above and beyond for their customers.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also - if in the future you don't get a response quickly, feel free to PM us on. After a huge sale with preorders and 50%, Ray and the CS team have their hands full. We are here to help.

Reactions: GNO
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about the mixup, but glad to hear it was handled quickly and I hope you love your products!

Thanks to all who shared kind words about their experiences with OL. We take pride in trying to provide an unmatched customer service experience. I would add that you can PM me at any time with questions/concerns and I'll do my best to take care of you ASAP.

Also - if in the future you don't get a response quickly, feel free to PM us on. After a huge sale with preorders and 50%, Ray and the CS team have their hands full. We are here to help.
On second thought...PM woody. Protip: n00dz get you bumped to the front of the line.

Reactions: jh1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a bad experience dealing directly with OL, and had nothing to do with products or my order.
That said, they took care of it in the end, and have nothing bad to say about them.

Great products, and their reps are top notch giving solid advice, and get it done.
That's what speaking up and getting a fast response is all about when dealing with a great company.

I'm sure it will be taken care of.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
olympus thank you for the shipping thread, should be called the tease thread!

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Better supps then on cigarettes, beer and drugs like a good amount of welfare people in the US.