New Generation Stims

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big fan of DMAA and miss it due to the long lasting, smooth energy and no crash.

*Not an ECA or Yohimbine fan.

Any new stims out there mimic DMAA?

Thanks

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
DMAA is still available

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Try MesoMorph for DMAA..or Wicked

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have the tutti frutti and it is delicious. Energy is really awesome. What you would expect from a good DMAA product

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the tutti frutti and it is delicious. Energy is really awesome. What you would expect from a good DMAA product
That just sounds good!!!!

Try HyperMax XT. The flavor is great and although it isn't the strongest stim (at least in my mind it isn't), it produces a sweet rush of energy and focus with ingredients that deliver a nice long lasting pump.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That just sounds good!!!!

Try HyperMax XT. The flavor is great and although it isn't the strongest stim (at least in my mind it isn't), it produces a sweet rush of energy and focus with ingredients that deliver a nice long lasting pump.
Already have hypermax xt....I love it....posted about it in that new pre thread....lol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Who makes these in caps? Thought DMAA was banned?
It was. But then Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals sued the FDA over it. So it's technically legal again for now.

Some products currently out that include DMAA:
APS Mesomorph
Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme
Gaspari Superpump 250
Innovative Labs Wicked

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Who makes these in caps? Thought DMAA was banned?
I currently use 1,3-Dimethylamylamine by Chaos and Pain 90caps of 25mg at around 20USD. I am very satisfied as I can adjust dose and can add it to any pre I like

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or just buy it in bulk powder...one place has it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was. But then Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals sued the FDA over it. So it's technically legal again for now.

Some products currently out that include DMAA:
APS Mesomorph
Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme
Gaspari Superpump 250
Innovative Labs Wicked
Thx man

Any of these in CAP form?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I currently use 1,3-Dimethylamylamine by Chaos and Pain 90caps of 25mg at around 20USD. I am very satisfied as I can adjust dose and can add it to any pre I like
Thank u

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Or just buy it in bulk powder...one place has it
Yes had that too, just not convenient to micro weigh it when you are in a hurry. Definitely a cheaper optionthough

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA is still around and fantastic imo....whenever I see a new stimulant listed I tend to shy away for awhile because some just make me feel like garbage

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA is still readily available thanks to Hi-Tech's fight against the FDA and their BS crusade against the industry.

Some of the top energy pre workouts that contain DMAA are:

APS Mesomorph
Innovative Labs Wicked

Other "new gen" stims that are around include DMHA, Eria Jarensis, and J. Regia:

These all offer their own unique stim experience, but none really compare to the focus enhancing abilities of DMAA. What I've noticed most from DMHA is that it's great for elevating mood, but for pure focus, DMAA is where it's at.

J. Regia has more of a raw, unbridled aggression to pre workouts.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Robert5891 What is active in J. Regia that is stimulant effect?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good things about Eria Jarensis Extract. Slighther effect than DMAA but this is like a longer lasting version of PEA, gives slight euphoria. It also has fat burning effects.

Higenamine- WADA just found out this is too good and banned it (so watch out if you compete in WADA events). Helps to burn fat, is stimulating and improves breathing. Only negative is short half-life. If you can get it in powder then mixed in your workout drink would be good. I like PWOs with it but it's effect is short if consumed all in once.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most notable company using it is Olympus Labs in Conqu3r Unleashed, and I believe they are extracting for 2-amino-5-methyl heptane

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good things about Eria Jarensis Extract. Slighther effect than DMAA but this is like a longer lasting version of PEA, gives slight euphoria. It also has fat burning effects.

Higenamine- WADA just found out this is too good and banned it (so watch out if you compete in WADA events). Helps to burn fat, is stimulating and improves breathing. Only negative is short half-life. If you can get it in powder then mixed in your workout drink would be good. I like PWOs with it but it's effect is short if consumed all in once.
Have you tried OxyMax XT? It has Eria jarensis and Higenamine. It also features B-phenylethylamine, as well as other goodies. It provides a nice strong but clean stim, great mood enhancement, and unique well being. I've only ever tried 1 cap at a time, because I'm stim sensitive now a days. My wife can take 2 and it powers her through 3rd shift job.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried OxyMax XT? It has Eria jarensis and Higenamine. It also features B-phenylethylamine, as well as other goodies. It provides a nice strong but clean stim, great mood enhancement, and unique well being. I've only ever tried 1 cap at a time, because I'm stim sensitive now a days. My wife can take 2 and it powers her through 3rd shift job.

I have it but yet to try it. The ingredient profile is great, Image high hopes for it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any plans to reformulate this that you've heard from HQ since Higenamine is now banned by WADA for 2017?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans to reformulate this that you've heard from HQ since Higenamine is now banned by WADA for 2017?
Haven't heard anything as of yet, however I can find out for you. The profile even w/o Higenamine is really good.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Throw in Innovapharm enraged extreme and Genetech Pharma Labs Hemoshock for some great solid preworkouts.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
WADA disallows a lot of things. Unless you're an athlete, it won't matter

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already have hypermax xt....I love it....posted about it in that new pre thread....lol
Ah guess I missed it. I just recently started stacking it with PowerMax XT and the pumps/energy/focus was amazing. Performax Labs is working on something new to make the powders more compatible. It's going go be awesome.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH I'm not a fan of these new stims, and doubt the legality of most of them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TF supplements has a bogo sale on HyperMax XT. Buy one get one half off.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish someone would sell DMAA CAPS !!!! Not into all these powered formulas.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA is available if you like that. I have some DMAA products, but have never used them. From what I understand, some people like it, but crash or it does not last as long as they would like. With that in mind, I would suggest anything with Eria Jarnesis, some products were mentioned in this thread (HyperMax XT and Oxymax XT, there are several others out there as well).

What I like about EJ extract is how long the euphoric feeling lasts. Essentially, EJ extract functions in the same way PEA does, but crosses the blood-brain barrier easier to it being more lipophilic. This should translate into a longer-lasting effect of the typical “euphoric” sensation that is attributed to the catecholamine release caused by PEA.

The mood boosting effect is the first thing I notice and users typically note, it is strong and it lasts for a long time. This is great for a pre workout, to boost confidence in your lifts, or even if your on a low cal diet where irritability may be heighten. I would highly suggest EJ extract if you are looking for a new type of stimulant, it is a very nice feeling.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is better. What are the differences between oxy and hyper max?

Can't find chaos and pain in stock anywhere

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Both have yohimbe in them, fyi, in case you're sensitive to that. I am, I'll never even consider using either of these bc of it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for heads up. I'm not overly sensitive but I am not a huge fan. I tolerate it ok. No idea why companies to use it since so many hate it. lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HyperMax XT is a pre workout supplement and OxyMax XT is a fat burner. OxyMax XT can be used as a pre workout, it does contain less caffeine than HyperMax XT, but if you're looking for something to provide energy, focus AND pumps, HyperMax XT would be the better choice. Both delivery great focus, energy and mood enhancement though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx u

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyMax = weakest crap I have tried in years. Horribly disappointed.

One cap did absolutely nothing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm sorry you didn't like OxyMax XT but to say that a fat burner is horrible based off the amount of energy you see from the stims in it is not the best way to go about eating a product. It does more than that. It's a thermo as well as it will decrease your appetite while improving your mood.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It didn't warm me up or curtail my appetite. I may as well have drank water. :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi Tech's Jack'd Up at 2.5 scoops is my go-to DMAA product right now. Obviously I'm a Controlled Labs man so it's usually White Flood or Rapids, but once every week or 2 I prefer some DMAA for deadlifting.

Problem is DMAA builds such an immediate tolerance, I crash after training, and gives me a limp noodle for the afternoon, so I find just keeping one tub for special days where training is the absolute priority to be the best way to enjoy it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps your stim tolerance is high, try two in one serving instead. You should at least notice some mood enhancing benefits from a single capsule.

I must say, where ever you ordered from has very fast shipping! Did you order on the 14th when you asked the difference between HyperMax XT and OxyMax XT? I would assume they have good customer service with that shipping speed. See if they have a return or exchange policy on their site.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps your stim tolerance is high, try two in one serving instead. You should at least notice some mood enhancing benefits from a single capsule.

I must say, where ever you ordered from has very fast shipping! Did you order on the 14th when you asked the difference between HyperMax XT and OxyMax XT? I would assume they have good customer service with that shipping speed. See if they have a return or exchange policy on their site.
Yup. Amazon. Had it sent next day along w other items I needed ASAP.

Will try 2 caps next but 1 was crap.

Do you all want me to take a screen shot of my Amazon purchase? lol

Would have ordered Hypermax as well but wanted a cap not a powdered formula.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Amazon. Had it sent next day along w other items I needed ASAP.

Will try 2 caps next but 1 was crap.

Do you all want me to take a screen shot of my Amazon purchase? lol

Would have ordered Hypermax as well but wanted a cap not a powdered formula.
Amazon has a great return policy. I actually had an issue yesterday and they resolved it quickly. Contact them for a refund or exchange if you're not satisfied m