Prime Nutrition EXO-13 strong as fuark stimulat fat burner?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per Container: 60

Vitamin B6: 5mg

Vitamin B12: 500mcg

Folate: 400mcg

Caffeine Anhydrous: 225mg

1,3 Dimethylamylamine: 75mg

Juglans Regia Extract: 40mg

Eria Jarensis Extract: 50mg

Thermo-V (Stearoyl Vannilylamide, Zingerone, Capsaicin): 50mg

Mucuna Pruriens: 50mg

Bitter Orange Extract: 30mg

Noopept: 30mg

Vinpocetine: 5mg

Yohimbine HCl: 1.25mg

Huperzine A: 200mcg

3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine: 150mcg
With first three ingredients below caffiene I think this would be as strong as ADDERALL!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jesus. I feel like kneeling at the altar of over stimulated fat hypotrophy.

Edit:
Looking down the posts below, I feel compelled to edit mine to keep the metaphor still in line.
This may be more like a crucifixion.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming from Prime...maybe 1/2 the stuff listed is in there, if you're lucky

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
^^ I'd count on 56% less effectiveness :D

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't tried it, but given the questionable news surrounding the company, I would opt for a product from a more reputable company like Ignit3 or Oxymax XT. Both will give you all the stimulant-goodness you could ask for.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grabs popcorn. The special organic black corn prop blend w 5,000mg.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per Container: 60

Vitamin B6: 5mg

Vitamin B12: 500mcg

Folate: 400mcg

Caffeine Anhydrous: 225mg

1,3 Dimethylamylamine: 75mg

Juglans Regia Extract: 40mg

Eria Jarensis Extract: 50mg

Thermo-V (Stearoyl Vannilylamide, Zingerone, Capsaicin): 50mg

Mucuna Pruriens: 50mg

Bitter Orange Extract: 30mg

Noopept: 30mg

Vinpocetine: 5mg

Yohimbine HCl: 1.25mg

Huperzine A: 200mcg

3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine: 150mcg
With first three ingredients below caffiene I think this would be as strong as ADDERALL!
How is this a fat burner lol?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F@ck prime , pee jay and Aron , and everything associated with them . Thieves .

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is seriously hard to believe after all the debacles with very well reputed companies over the past 10 years that other companies STILL do this underdosing or "not even in the product" gimmick. As if there aren't guru's in the supplement community who can and will test these things over the slightest notion.

Such bizarre. Such bad business.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Its a prime product, the supplement fact is not loyal. Its oil brah!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it was not under dosed that **** would be strong!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with Hi-Tech taking over manufacturing for Prime, nothing will be underdosed in the future...take that to the bank.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with Hi-Tech taking over manufacturing for Prime, nothing will be underdosed in the future...take that to the bank.
Well , they won't see my $ , that's for sure , and I don't care who will make and how many times they will test their staff .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well , they won't see my $ , that's for sure , and I don't care who will make and how many times they will test their staff .
I can understand that viewpoint.

On the flip side however, the company was purchased, so it's now all new employees, all new manufacturing facility, and all new everything basically.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can understand that viewpoint.

On the flip side however, the company was purchased, so it's now all new employees, all new manufacturing facility, and all new everything basically.
Serious question, are you thinking about re-branding everything and changing the name, perhaps putting out marketing material saying "PRIME NUTRITION IS NOW SO AND SO!!!"

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious question, are you thinking about re-branding everything and changing the name, perhaps putting out marketing material saying "PRIME NUTRITION IS NOW SO AND SO!!!"
Well a lot of marketing was already put out by prime stating that Hi-Tech has taken over all manufacturing and Jared Wheat will be handling the majority of things moving forward.

I would expect some new label/website looks and some other updates, along with CEO's on all products publicly posted

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. They will never be trusted imo...prime, blackstone and even redcon will never get my business.
I always knew aaron and pj were only in it to get quick cash....showing off all the cars, houses and money....worst marketing strategy ever...rip off your customers so you can rich, then rub it in our faces

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Hi-Tech producing this?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are heading into a new era for primenutra - To say I am very excited for the future of the NEW Prime Nutrition is an understatement. I found a true VALUE ADDED partner in my friend, Jared Wheat! Prime Nutrition will go back to our original mission of transparency, product forward marketing, and science first formulation! There will be no more tits and ass, no more adult industry, and most of all --- what's on the label will be exactly what's in the bottle. Prime Nutrition will lead the industry with the most stringent testing and transparency. Every run of every product will have lab testing available online for any consumer or retailer to see! SHARE PLEASE!
Aaron's posted that on Instagram , so witch is it he's out or not ? Smoke and mirrors

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Do all the damage control that you want ...but just like every company who got caught protein spiking......you will never get my business again

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worst part is the fact that there's no accountability , they still make a money in the industry ,

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
We are heading into a new era for Prime...Prime Nutrition will go back to our original mission of transparency, product forward marketing, and science first formulation! There will be no more tits and ass, no more adult industry, and most of all --- what's on the label will be exactly what's in the bottle.
LOL - was he not a part of Prime when all of the former was or was not occurring? I always ass-u-me 'd that he held a higher position than PJ in any of their partnership companies. That post reads like "You can trust me now, I've changed" :D

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL - was he not a part of Prime when all of the former was or was not occurring? I always ass-u-me 'd that he held a higher position than PJ in any of their partnership companies. That post reads like "You can trust me now, I've changed" :D
Exactly , they got caught and all of the sudden they gonna change , not a word about all the costumers they f$cked over , show must go on , on top of that they think we are all idiots and we gonna spend our money on their $ith because they are trustworthy ( from now on ) . Scammers gonna scam

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel the same way. They will never be trusted imo...prime, blackstone and even redcon will never get my business.
I always knew aaron and pj were only in it to get quick cash....showing off all the cars, houses and money....worst marketing strategy ever...rip off your customers so you can rich, then rub it in our faces
Waiting for someone to ranomly test a BSL and Redcon1 supplement. Surely someone is.
Dying for someone to test Dust Extreme

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Singerman is still with the company:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mr-jared-wheat-principal-owner-of-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-acquires-co-ownership-of-prime-nutrition-300339863.html

Note the "Co-Ownership", "Join Forces" and "Prime Shareholder" sections. Now, I don't know if that last one means Singerman still has controlling interest, or he's just a shareholder of "Prime" stock - tough one to decipher with that company name LOL

if you read up/watch all the videos (it's a ton of drama, not saying it's worth your time), the current story is that singerman was removed from managing the company quite a while ago, and duracap/PJ were in total control. Since this issue came to light, and Jared bought in, he has reinstated singerman into a management position.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up their emails conversation ( it is on the net) about the fact that labels are wrong , quite interesting read.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/EkTVz

06/06/15 - Aaron Singerman wishes to no longer work with John Meadows (image linked below)
08/13/15 – The label designer notices that 20mg is what's inside, not 50mg. Aaron says to just change label to 50mg (image linked below)
05/05/16 - Aaron Singerman is fired as a manager of Prime Nutrition, while remaining on as a shareholder of Prime Nutrition.
08/11/16 - John Meadows sponsorship with Prime Nutrition is terminated. (image linked below)
09/28/16 - John Meadows emails Aaron offering to settle and stay quiet as long as he receives $100,000.00 (image linked below)
Before any issues arose concerning Prime Nutrition’s products, Aaron Singerman expressed that he wished to no longer work John Meadows. While with Prime, Aaron notoriously wanted products and labels created as quickly as possible, with authenticity and accuracy coming second. John does not work fast. When the product was in final creation stages, the emails show that the manufacturer showed us the product only had 20mg of Teacrine, when Meadows had suggested 50mg. Aaron instructed the label designer to "just change" the label to say 50mg. Teacrine is a very costly ingredient that also vastly effected the taste - an under dose of this ingredient meant big savings and better flavor reviews regardless of efficacy.
Sorry if that was posted already

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/EkTVz

06/06/15 - Aaron Singerman wishes to no longer work with John Meadows (image linked below)
08/13/15 – The label designer notices that 20mg is what's inside, not 50mg. Aaron says to just change label to 50mg (image linked below)
05/05/16 - Aaron Singerman is fired as a manager of Prime Nutrition, while remaining on as a shareholder of Prime Nutrition.
08/11/16 - John Meadows sponsorship with Prime Nutrition is terminated. (image linked below)
09/28/16 - John Meadows emails Aaron offering to settle and stay quiet as long as he receives $100,000.00 (image linked below)
Before any issues arose concerning Prime Nutrition’s products, Aaron Singerman expressed that he wished to no longer work John Meadows. While with Prime, Aaron notoriously wanted products and labels created as quickly as possible, with authenticity and accuracy coming second. John does not work fast. When the product was in final creation stages, the emails show that the manufacturer showed us the product only had 20mg of Teacrine, when Meadows had suggested 50mg. Aaron instructed the label designer to "just change" the label to say 50mg. Teacrine is a very costly ingredient that also vastly effected the taste - an under dose of this ingredient meant big savings and better flavor reviews regardless of efficacy.
Sorry if that was posted already
looks like i was off on the timeline

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Geez man! The drama ALONE worries me about buying...