Cutting Cycle

pistonsgirl

Awards
Good afternoon all!

I am about to start a cut with anavar at 5mg twice a day and was wondering what a good fat burner would be to stack with it to get the full affects of it? Main goal is to maintain my muscle and cut the fat away. Debating on an 8 week or 12 week cycle.

I'm not interested in clen or t3, I have friends that have competed in the bodybuilding industry that have had horrible interactions with it. Any suggestions would be amazing! Please give me your input.

...and oh, I'm a female by the way (if you couldn't tell by the username. lol!)

Thanks!

briandward1

Awards
Caloric deficit and hard work. ECA stack is pretty mild side effect wise as long as you ease into it.

pistonsgirl

Awards
Of course. Hard work in all I do sir! :D

Where can I get the E in this stack? I've considered using a ECA stack before but have had troubles finding Ephedrine.

briandward1

Awards
I got mine from bronkaid. It's OTC but you have to get it from a pharmacy and they swipe your ID to make sure you aren't buying insane quantities with which to make meth. Plus the expectorant is kind of nice since I tend to get congested this time of year.

pistonsgirl

Awards
Okay so it's not nothing funky in it that will mess with my system?

briandward1

Awards
I'm no expert here but I didn't have any issues. It's pretty cheap for a pack so if it's weird, just bail. A bronkaid, caffeine pill and low dose children's aspirin and your good to go. Some people do ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbe which is supposed to have a synergistic effect but that scared me a little haha.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your current BF %?
Diet?
Routine?

I dropped from 40% to 20% and now am closing in on 18%.

I do have Incinderine and Exotherm from BLR and hope to start them up soon.

You are going to get a great deal of advice and most of it centered around Diet, Routine, Rest, Recovery.

As well some heavy hitting stim and non stim based supplements.

Weigh your comfort with each. :D

pistonsgirl

Awards
Thank you briandward for the tip! Appreciate it tremendously.

I'm not sure what my fat is at right now. I'm a competitor and let's just say, I got a little too happy on my bulking season and and am now paying the consequences to trim it off!
Diet: low carb, high protein, moderate fat. I will have refeed days based on results
Training: fasted cardio AM, weights/crossfit style training PM

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions lean edge is a non stim fat loss product that contains all natural ingredients. This product can be taken indefinitely and be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.

pistonsgirl

Awards
Thank you for the encouragement, I truly appreciate it.
Well, t-2 won't be my answer. And the ECA makes me a tad nervous. Been looking into Redcon1 Double Tap a bit as well as Alpha-Lean 7...anyone have any experience with these fat burners?
The ECA just scares me a bit because I'm such an endurance athlete. I don't wanna be dying during cardio due to my heart freakin out ��

pistonsgirl

Awards
Serious Nutrition Solutions lean edge is a non stim fat loss product that contains all natural ingredients. This product can be taken indefinitely and be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.
Going to take a look into this right now! Thanks!!! :)

pistonsgirl

Awards
So, as a natural athlete, I decided against using anavar. �� I know I can get the shreds on my own with hard work and a decent over the counter fat burner....I just like testing out new fat burners. Gunna go ahead and post photos of myself cut up. So you can see my reason for this.
Big goals are to be a pro physique competitor but I'll just have to do it slow and steady!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC is going to be your most effective route. In terms of safety, it has far more data than the current wave of fat loss products.

pistonsgirl

Awards
So, I can't post photos on here for whatever reason but I'll just post them in my profile! If anyone has anything suggested for far burners, let me know!

pistonsgirl

Awards
Thank you! I just want legit E in the ECA, you know? And I'm not sure where to get it. Do you know how to make photos smaller? Trying to post photos but it won't let me!
If I don't respond, I have a workout with my coaches in 45 minutes but I will post photos when I get back!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! I just want legit E in the ECA, you know? And I'm not sure where to get it. Do you know how to make photos smaller? Trying to post photos but it won't let me!
If I don't respond, I have a workout with my coaches in 45 minutes but I will post photos when I get back!
Assuming you live in the US, it's available OTC at most drug stores.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
ECA is the way to go, you could use it twice a day and you'll get good results. Go to any pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid. Caffeine pills are available everywhere, and also buy one little bottle of chewable baby aspirin. ECA stack is effective, easy to dose and cheaper then most fat burners on the market.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A great combination would be PEScience SHIFT with EC (no need for the A unless you take baby aspirin). PEScience SHIFT is thermogenic, leads to a decrease in body fat % + an increase in lean mass, helps with appetite suppression, and an elevation in mood (cranky dieting is the worst feeling). If you're in the US, you can go to a pharmacy and ask for bronkaid or primatene; they both contain ephedrine.

pistonsgirl

Awards
And they'all just give me the bronkiaid? I mean, I am a super healthy looking human being so they're not gunna question it, right? Lmfao. And how much do I take? Is it easy to build up a tolerance to it?
Thank you all for your feedback!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they'all just give me the bronkiaid? I mean, I am a super healthy looking human being so they're not gunna question it, right? Lmfao. And how much do I take? Is it easy to build up a tolerance to it?
Yes. They will likely ask to see ID, but that's fine. If they ask any questions, say its for asthma. As for dose, you ideally want to take 25 mg of actual ephedrine 2-3x a day with caffeine (I recommend starting off at 2x a day, and work your way up to the ephedrine dose of 25 mg as well, don't just dive in). I'm not sure how much is in bronkaid because I live in Canada, so we get ephedrine hcl here. You'll eventually build a tolerance to the stimulant aspect of ephedrine, but its fat burning/ appetite suppressing effects will still be taking place. Make sure to also take it on an empty stomach and to not eat for 2+ hours after you take it.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Of course, why wouldn't they? You don't need a prescription for it. They will ask for your ID, that's all, and there is a limit of how much you can buy per month, but that limit is way more than you need for the ECA stack anyway. AFAIK, Bronkaid contains around 19.5mg per tablet, so for all intents and purposes, treat it as a 20mg dose. Which is perfect to combine with the standard 200mg caffeine pill (1:10 eph:caff). Dose twice a day, add baby aspirin in the morning, no aspirin in the afternoon. That's all. You should be able to tolerate it well, but try one dose for a couple of days, just in case. Or two half-doses, whatever you prefer.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EC is going to be your most effective route. In terms of safety, it has far more data than the current wave of fat loss products.
I was going to say the same thing

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If running ECA it's simple. For a female start with 12.5 mg ephedrine from either bronkaid (half a pill) or from primatene (one whole pill), 100-200mg caffeine depending on stim tolerance, and 81mg aspirin (one baby aspirin).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't have a Chem degree or anything, but I've heard that you get more actual Ephedrine from HCL than Sulfate - so I always go for the Primatene.

Edit: Arnold bless Google:

According to recent scientific analyses, Ephedrine sulfate contains approximately 77% pure ephedrine alkaloid by weight. Therefore, a 25 mg dose of ephedrine sulfate would equal 19.25 mg of active ephedrine.

Like Ephedrine Sulfate, we will look at the quantity of active ephedrine in Ephedrine HCL to determine how effective this drug is. Ephedrine HCL is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight. That means that 25 mg ephedrine hydrochloride equals 21 mg ephedrine alkaloid. This is .75 mg more Ephedrine than what is provided with Ephedrine Sulfate.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
+1 for ECA <3

Ephedrine is great

I don't have a Chem degree or anything, but I've heard that you get more actual Ephedrine from HCL than Sulfate - so I always go for the Primatene.

Edit: Arnold bless Google:
Due to what they are bound to and the weight of that compound; but yes however keep in mind the Sulphate comes in 60 ct boxes ( Each 25mg-19.25 effective ) which is much more for the same money they are both effective.

1.170g vs prima at what 720mg per box? I dunno bout anyone else but I can't tell the dif between the amounts ( from an energy/appetite or fat loss perspective over time using either ) I buy whatever is in stock just some thoughts.

Now if only we could just buy directly Ephedrine HCL by it self like you could prior to what 2004? I know in the late 90s it was sold in bulk everywhere and was in everything.. Can't be having access to effective ingredients in the US tho.. :| some bs lol