Vmi sports krush it

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts? ? Is it as good as the profile suggests?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hm I haven't heard much about it but i'm sure someone who's tried it will chime in.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20012-3T.jpg

I really hate pooping on products, but since you asked I gotta say the profile is pretty underwhelming, imho. Beta-Alanine, Taurine, and Theobromine as a "pump blend"? What? I'm sure the stims will do their thing, but if you want a well-formulated preworkout with ergogens and pump ingedients in effective doses and non-prop blends, you have quite a few better choices.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that profile doesn't look impressive at all and there are plenty of other options that look better.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm noticing that this version with the pikatropin is on sale on a few sites for like $15 a container
has anyone tried it and how good is the energy and focus.?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
"Is A High Potentcy, High Stimulant, Extended Energy Pre-Workout! Krush It "

think they should remove that "super human pump blend" - im sorry guys but this verbiage just doesn't belong here- stick to what you are promoting this as- Is A High Potentcy, High Stimulant, Extended Energy Pre-Workout! Krush It

I don't get how this is a pump blend at all?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

think they should remove that "super human pump blend" - im sorry guys but this verbiage just doesn't belong here- stick to what you are promoting this as- Is A High Potentcy, High Stimulant, Extended Energy Pre-Workout! Krush It

I agree with you that the ingredients look good as high energy and focus which honestly I'm fine with
cause I have pump ingredients to add but they shouldn't promote it as a pump enhancing PW without
having real pump inducing ingredients in the profile. The version on sale is the Pikatropin formula which
now has been removed from the reformulated one so that's the reason I'm seeing it on sale on a few sites
that's why I asked if anyone has tried it and if so how was the energy and focus.?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well, taurine acts as a cell volumizer similar to glycerol so you could get some water-based pumps and theobromine does increase vasodilation so it could "technically" improve pumps, but I agree the ingredients and doses used are a far cry from an ideal pump blend in my opinion.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well, taurine acts as a cell volumizer similar to glycerol so you could get some water-based pumps and theobromine does increase vasodilation so it could "technically" improve pumps, but I agree the ingredients and doses used are a far cry from an ideal pump blend in my opinion.
I agree and the "some and could" are the reason most people will never look to these as pump products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 20
Rocket3015 Supplements 2
Supplements 6
Supplements 5
Supplement Logs 3