Hordenine With eca

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I will be running ECA stack for my mini cut starting tomorrow, and was wondering about stacking hordenine. I know hordenine being an MAO inhibitor will cause some sides, but will this keep Epi and nor Epi levels from falling off too soon? Since ephedrine spikes them, then falls off quickly (I think)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It won't potentiate or keep the fat burning effects going longer.

You're mainly extending the time you have things like dopamine, seretonin, and yes epinephrine will stay active longer too.

Beta receptor activity degrades at the same rate as should any of the primary mechanisms of the EC.

Note that can be dangerous on its own combined with many drugs. It can also raise BP, so extra caution on EC...

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It won't potentiate or keep the fat burning effects going longer.

You're mainly extending the time you have things like dopamine, seretonin, and yes epinephrine will stay active longer too.

Beta receptor activity degrades at the same rate as should any of the primary mechanisms of the EC.

Note that can be dangerous on its own combined with many drugs. It can also raise BP, so extra caution on EC...
Thanks man, will watch bp. I've heard ephedrine had a tendency to retain muscle as well, that's another reason I was hoping the hordenine would keep it in my system longer.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The Examine page is really short on this. Metabolized by MAO-B only, apparently, which lessens sides. NARI (Nor-Adrenaline Re-uptake Inhibitor) possibly, so I'd think NA would hang around longer? Who knows. I've used it in combo with E and didn't have a problem... don't know if did anything more than E though, either ;)