Best cutting supplement

H

hydrox

Awards
Hey guys,

Need a reccomendation on a product that will help me get rid of some stubborn belly fat. Currently in a cut, calories are under maintenance, lifting 4 times a week, 2 hiit sessions and 2 miss sessions.

I've been eyeing :
Anafuse
Alpha lean 7
Sup3r 1, 4 and epi

I know I'm looking at 2 different categories of supplements.

Also currently on clomid for trt so I know if I do an andro I'll need to stop clomid then restart once the cycle is done.

Thanks again

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Need a reccomendation on a product that will help me get rid of some stubborn belly fat. Currently in a cut, calories are under maintenance, lifting 4 times a week, 2 hiit sessions and 2 miss sessions.

I've been eyeing :
Anafuse
Alpha lean 7
Sup3r 1, 4 and epi

I know I'm looking at 2 different categories of supplements.

Also currently on clomid for trt so I know if I do an andro I'll need to stop clomid then restart once the cycle is done.

Thanks again
I would suggest PEScience Shift + yohimbine (specifically for the stubborn fat) + caffeine tabs. Shift has a full daily dose of forskolin 95, synephrine to help with appetite suppression, rhodiola rosea which helps with fat loss, and olive leaf extract (which improves thyroid function) among many things. It also acts as a thermogenic due to the use of aframomum melegueta.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest PEScience Shift + yohimbine (specifically for the stubborn fat) + caffeine tabs. Shift has a full daily dose of forskolin 95, synephrine to help with appetite suppression, rhodiola rosea which helps with fat loss, and olive leaf extract (which improves thyroid function) among many things. It also acts as a thermogenic due to the use of aframomum melegueta.
Lol. Bottom line is add yohimbine!!! It's a wonder supp for abdominal fat

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Bottom line is add yohimbine!!! It's a wonder supp for abdominal fat
Just be sparing with the doses until you get used to it lol. Don't want an anxiety attack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This will be the biggest key to cutting success. Sounds like you understand nutrition and you've dialed in a good plan. I would also recommend yohimbine to use for your cardio sessions. Yohimbine is a great ingredient that can help with stubborn body fat.

Another ingredient to look into would be forskolin, which has been studied to help increase/maintain lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. As far as products go, I would check out Oxymax XT. Oxymax XT contains both yohimbine and forskolin, along with other solid ingredients that will help with appetite suppression, energy and mood, and fat burning.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for yohimbine. SNS has caps that are super easy to dose//taper up, and cheap. Mix those with something like SNS Lean Edge (non-stim) and you've got a nice littel stack to give you that last nudge.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, and I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't like to use stims when I cut. Once in a while I will though. I like Anabeta Elite with AlphaMax XT to give me a heavy dose or Forskolin 95.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also add SNS Reduce XT to the mix towards the end of your cut.

SNS Lean Edge is also excellent. Both are very affordable as well :)

compan

compan

Awards
If you can tolerate it, ECY is a hell of a combo.

H

hydrox

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys I really appreciate it.

I was thinking
Alphamine, shift, Norcodrene and yohimbe.

If I did ECY, can I use the alphamine as my C?

It would probably be cheaper also.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was thinking

I don't think the new version has Alpha Y, so I think it should be OK. Might have to get a PES rep in here to find out for sure. Driven2lift

Do you know if you handle Y well?

H

hydrox

Awards
I've read reviews that it doesn't but I'll have to find a pes rep and clarify. Or if anyone knows one could you tag them?

H

hydrox

Awards
I've been eyeing some of the OL supps. I've read a ton of reviews about people raving about their products. Same with pescience

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been eyeing some of the OL supps. I've read a ton of reviews about people raving about their products. Same with pescience
I'm planning on stacking OL Bloodshr3d with OL Forslean, SNS Lean Edge and SNS Reduce XT very soon. I might add in SNS TTA-500 as well.

OL has some great products. IMO, SNS and OL are two of my go to supplement companies. I know it seems biased coming from a rep ;) PES has some decent stuff too, I would say Shift is a great product as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was thinking

I've read reviews that it doesn't but I'll have to find a pes rep and clarify. Or if anyone knows one could you tag them?
Yes, it doesn't have y, and yes you can use it as your caffeine source :) That's a good stack there

H

hydrox

Awards
Yes, it doesn't have y, and yes you can use it as your caffeine source :) That's a good stack there
Perfect I'll do that then. I'll order some high volume also I've heard it's really good

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I hope BloodShr3d works as well as I want it to, I have two tubs coming from the pre-sale :)
Yeah I've been interested in it... I'm part of the cult of Olympus myself.. I haven't been led astray by any of the OL products I've tried. I got some sample packets of Ignit3 this summer and took some before hitting the elliptical and don't think I've ever sweated that much doing cardio. If BloodShr3d beats Ignit3 as a fat burner, that would be ridiculous

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
PES Shift + SNS Yohimbine. Simple, cheap enough and effective. Reduce XT would also be a good addition at the tail end of the cut (last 8 weeks).

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I've been interested in it... I'm part of the cult of Olympus myself.. I haven't been led astray by any of the OL products I've tried. I got some sample packets of Ignit3 this summer and took some before hitting the elliptical and don't think I've ever sweated that much doing cardio. If BloodShr3d beats Ignit3 as a fat burner, that would be ridiculous
Hey thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your OL supps so thoroughly! Bloodshr3d and Ignit3 will be a bit different, but if you like Ignit3, you're gonna love Bloodshr3d.

We're having a 50% off sale for a few more days with code "STACK3D50". You could get your fat burner needs met with an all-in-one product like Ignit3 that includes caffeine, alpha-yohimbine, thyroid control, cortisol control, and more. That said, you'll do very well with that PES stack + Y as well. Can't go wrong either way.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect I'll do that then. I'll order some high volume also I've heard it's really good
Sounds like you have decided what to run.

After you finish it up, reach out to me, or any of the Performax Labs reps, and we'll get you samples of OxyMax XT to try. It provides a great euphoric like mood enhancement, nice clean stim, appetite suppression, plus a great dose of F95.

H

hydrox

Awards
Sounds like you have decided what to run.

After you finish it up, reach out to me, or any of the Performax Labs reps, and we'll get you samples of OxyMax XT to try. It provides a great euphoric like mood enhancement, nice clean stim, appetite suppression, plus a great dose of F95.
Haven't ordered yet still going back and forth. I've heard great things about oxy also.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't ordered yet still going back and forth. I've heard great things about oxy also.
Def worth getting to try a supplement before making the commitment! OxyMax XT is a great product. I really like how Performax Labs included forskolin in a few of there products. Such a nice ingredient to have when you are cutting.

If you do decide to purchase it, let us know and maybe we can get you another bottle to run back to back and log it for us :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, good luck with the stack. High volume is also an excellent choice :) If you have any more questions, feel free to ask

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA
Thermoxyn with ephedrine if you can handle it
Yohimbine fasted

and Eviscerate Nova is freakin unreal.. a topical but has a systemic effect for sure.. makes me hot as hell 30-45 mins after applying, sweating like crazy. DNP like effect for sure.. fat has been melting off. Currently in contest prep stacking it with thermoxyn as my stim.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of people suggesting yohimbine, it is a great ingredient to add to any cutting stack. The only problem some people face with yohimbine is the anxiety and just a poor sense of self. Not all users experience that, but some do, including myself. I good option would be Alpha-Y, which essentially does the same thing and works as well, but those negative side effects are not tied to Alpha-Y. TA2 Max by Performax Labs is a strictly Alpha-Y product that can be used solo or in conjunction with some other supplements. It is worth a pickup if you want to add Alpha=Y

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart man. That stack will do ya good and adding high volume will make it even more interesting.
PES Shift + SNS Yohimbine. Simple, cheap enough and effective. Reduce XT would also be a good addition at the tail end of the cut (last 8 weeks).
Shift and yohimbe always got me what I was looking for. I've never had a product block my appetite like shift before. I always thought because of my fast metabolism it was impossible.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hey guys,

Need a recommendation on a product that will help me get rid of some stubborn belly fat. Currently in a cut, calories are under maintenance...
How far under maintenance? On guys, that area is the last to go.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you looked into Invictus?

You should checkout our HalloLean Stack!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great recommendations above from quality members and their respective companies. OP, you can't go wrong with any of the aformentioned products! however, SNS LEAN EDGE can be stacked with all of the products listed!

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 + Shift + SuperNova + DCP... That's the best combo I can think of

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 + Shift + SuperNova + DCP... That's the best combo I can think of
Shift is caffeine free,but not stim free.Its a bad idea to combine stims,especially with ignit3

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift is caffeine free,but not stim free.Its a bad idea to combine stims,especially with ignit3
Actually there is no issue between using the two together; especially since there is no overlap between them.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
At the time I tried, Alphamine EU OG + Shift + Erase Pro V2, with beautiful results, clean energy, * with no side effects (2 full months)
For another 2 months I tried, Norcodrene EU OG + Shift + Erase Pro V2, same results, clean energy, * no side effects, good block-hungry effect.
* Occasionally in the afternoon, I had a few shots of "anxiety", after about 20 minutes of taking alphamine or norcodrene.
Last year I tried, Ignit3 + formestane, good results, clean energy, with some side effects, prostate ingrandida, discomfort while urinating (probably because of yohimbine)

H

hydrox

Awards
great recommendations above from quality members and their respective companies. OP, you can't go wrong with any of the aformentioned products! however, SNS LEAN EDGE can be stacked with all of the products listed!
I'll look into it, thank you for the reccomendation!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you looked into Invictus?

You should checkout our HalloLean Stack!
absolutely...I used invictus-[bAET] combined with 11kt [I used nutra innovations 11kt-spray] and had fantastic results...I also used burn xtreme, which has incredible thermos effects, and suppressed my appetite-which is rare!!!

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Actually there is no issue between using the two together; especially since there is no overlap between them.
There is overlap: Olive Leaf and A. Melegueta.
However, I think he said that just out of caution.
Ignit3 is very potent
Many people in this forum, which usually are quite used to stims, couldn`t use the full serving of Ignit3...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is overlap: Olive Leaf and A. Melegueta.
However, I think he said that just out of caution.
Ignit3 is very potent
Many people in this forum, which usually are quite used to stims, couldn`t use the full serving of Ignit3...
I meant stim wise, I'm aware of their profiles. Yes, one should always proceed with caution and assess their stim tolerance before diving into a full dose of a product, but there is nothing inherently dangerous with combing them.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You make a decision yet man?