(Performax Labs) OxyMax XT

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Does this need to be cycled?

I've been about 6 months consistently using it.

Thoughts?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We would definitely recommend a break. A stim break in general would probably be good after that long.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Well, without sounding like a total noob and caffeine addict, how do I best take a break?

And for how long do you suggest? (Do you recommend stopping all caffeine? Pre workout, coffee, tea, etc?)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people would suggest dropping all caffeine, yes. That is pretty hard to do though. I think AntM1564 actually has the will power do it, and can speak on it.

I get pretty bad headaches when I stop all caffeine, so I usually give in. I would suggest stopping any fat burners or stimmed preworkouts for 4 weeks. That will give your body sometime to get back to normal.

Try something like Powermax XT if you want a stim free preworkout. It will give you some pump, and your daily ergogenics like Creatine, Betaine, COP, etc.

Then after the break, running products like OxyMax XT will feel brand new again lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people would suggest dropping all caffeine, yes. That is pretty hard to do though. I think AntM1564 actually has the will power do it, and can speak on it.

I get pretty bad headaches when I stop all caffeine, so I usually give in. I would suggest stopping any fat burners or stimmed preworkouts for 4 weeks. That will give your body sometime to get back to normal.

Try something like Powermax XT if you want a stim free preworkout. It will give you some pump, and your daily ergogenics like Creatine, Betaine, COP, etc.

Then after the break, running products like OxyMax XT will feel brand new again lol.
Agreed. You need a break. Plus the benefit of taking a break is you will return to normal or close to normal caffeine tolerance. PowerMax XT is a great suggestion in place of it. If you need something on training days and you do not want to completely give up caffeine, try HyperMax XT as your pre workout and dose on training days only. This way you still aren't getting as much caffeine.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Cool! Thank you. I do have Olympus Labs stim free Conquer on hand. I think some (SNS?) Focus XT.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I've relied on thermo for energy for so long, I'm actually scared.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be scared. Or take a pre workout with stims on training days only

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending how long you've been using stims, you may want to taper off before completely eliminating them. I work with some who drink a couple of cups of coffee per day (I would say 450-600 mg from that) and when they do not use it for a day or two, they get withdrawal symptoms. That includes headaches, irritability, etc.

Since you've been using some sort of stim for such a prolonged period of time, I may suggest taking 8 weeks off completely. Use something non stim like High Volume or VasoMax.

I would also add nootropics to either one to help with focus.

100-200 mcg Huperzine A
300-600 mg Alpha GPC
1-2 grams Tyrosine
1-2 grams Alcar

Once you complete your break, try to only use stims when needed. Or use lower stim options certain days and save the higher stuff for days you really need them. A lot of the break is going to come down to will power. Caffeine is an effective performance booster, but I know for me, a lot of it is more plcebo based.

I would also supplement with Ashwagandha.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhodiola also helps me take off from stims...