J.regia vs dmha which is better?

josh092

Awards
I know they are practically the same one is 2-amnio 5 and the other is 2-amino 6. But which is stronger, to anyone who has tried both variants.

Any difference in how they feel in terms of mood focus and energy.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I feel that DMHA gives more energy, but almost too much at times. I often feel jittery when using DHMA. J.regia always felt less potent and powerful in my opinion, but I felt better focus with it.

Have you ever tried Eria Jarensis? Eria Jarensis is my favorite above both DHMA and J.regia. I get a good amount of energy from it, and the mental clarity and focus is off the charts. It helps for workouts as well as staying focused at work or school. If you haven't heard of or tried Eria Jarensis, I would definitely check out Hypermax XT as a preworkout option. It provides a very strong improvement to mood, focus, and energy

josh092

Awards
I feel that DMHA gives more energy, but almost too much at times. I often feel jittery when using DHMA. J.regia always felt less potent and powerful in my opinion, but I felt better focus with it.

Have you ever tried Eria Jarensis? Eria Jarensis is my favorite above both DHMA and J.regia. I get a good amount of energy from it, and the mental clarity and focus is off the charts. It helps for workouts as well as staying focused at work or school. If you haven't heard of or tried Eria Jarensis, I would definitely check out Hypermax XT as a preworkout option. It provides a very strong improvement to mood, focus, and energy
LOL, I just post a review on oxymax xt, like an hour ago in the review section. eria jarnesis is the best mood and focus enhancer have tried thats legal. And I have tired a ton of them, from phenibut,rhidola, aswaganda aniracetam,tianeptine,l-theanine etc.... none have really done much except calm me down a little. Eria jarnesis will become big across the nootropic and suppment industry, so long as the FDA dont crack down on it like they have done with kratom an other noots/stims as of late.

I gave it a 10/10 **** is ****ing amazing. Its like adderall lite. But much cleaner and no cracked out jittery feeing, very clean feeling. I also tried hypermax before as I have a bud who has let me try some, also amazing.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I just post a review on oxymax xt, like an hour ago in the review section. eria jarnesis is the best mood and focus enhancer have tried thats legal. And I have tired a ton of them, from phenibut,rhidola, aswaganda aniracetam,tianeptine,l-theanine etc.... none have really done much except calm me down a little. Eria jarnesis will become big across the nootropic and suppment industry, so long as the FDA dont crack down on it like they have done with kratom an other noots/stims as of late.

I gave it a 10/10 **** is ****ing amazing. Its like adderall lite. But much cleaner and no cracked out jittery feeing, very clean feeling. I also tried hypermax before as I have a bud who has let me try some, also amazing.
Jep, really promising stuff. I ordered it some time ago but haven't tried it yet.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I found a mixture of DMHA+DMAA to be the best for focus and energy, I have some original choas and pain riot, 50mgDMHA 50mgDMAA, there is nothing like it...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The reps who sell DMHA will day DMHA

The reps who sell J. Reg will say J. Reg

Trust the one who sells neither or both ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Glad you had such great results with Oxymax XT! Eria really helps my mood and focus, its great stuff. Its a natural ingredient, so hopefully the FDA won't try to ban it. I don't foresee anything like that happening in the near future though. I find that Hypermax XT hits a little harder than Oxymax XT because its a powder, but I get great focus and alertness from both

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
DHMA is way stronger IME. J. Regia in CU was a huge let down in the stim department. Eria jarnesis in hypermax xt was the weakest. Definitely not like adderall for me lol. I'm no rep, just another stim junkie. Stick with DMHA, DMAA and DMBA.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
DHMA is way stronger IME. J. Regia in CU was a huge let down in the stim department. Eria jarnesis in hypermax xt was the weakest. Definitely not like adderall for me lol. I'm no rep, just another stim junkie. Stick with DMHA, DMAA and DMBA.
Which Hypermax XT were you using? The original Hypermax XT was a two scoop serving, but the newest V2 is only one scoop. I've found that Hypermax XT V2 gives a lot more energy and hits harder than the original XT

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
have you tried the updated version?

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Read above post. I've tried the original and the updated version. I prefer the stim profile of the original version at 2 scoops compared to the news version any day of the week.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You guys that like Eria jarnesis should try DVST8 white cut. It has DMHA and eria jarnesis in it. Along with a solid profile. Add some agmatine and a nitrate and it kicks some serious ass in all departments.