New Haladrol - Gaspari Nutrition

pietro10

Awards
Hey guys, I am 25 years old and I have been lifting for several years now. I am 5'8" and weigh around 155 pounds(picture below). My testosterone levels are at 741.

I have never done a steroid, sarms, or prohormone cycle, but Gaspari's Nutrition new Haladrol formula caught my attention. The guy at the gym supplement store said you don't need a post cycle therapy, "just drink milk thistle". I emailed Gaspari Nutrition, asking if you need a during or post cycle, and this is the response I got:
"No prescription PCT is needed, we suggest Arimiplex by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. No on cycle support is needed whatsoever."

However, I don't quite believe them. I know the formula is not like the original, but if it's still a prohormone, I believe it will suppress natural levels of testosterone.

Have any of you guys tried this product? Did it work? Do you need a PCT? If so, will my testosterone reach it's current level?

Thanks guys.

Attachments

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan just ran a cycle...he would be outstanding to ask

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No supports are needed; that part is correct.

A Pct like mentioned is very important post cycle to both retain gains and restore natural testosterone production. You have many options and like suggested, Arimiplex is a very solid option.

Another option would be,

Reversitol + testabolan, or tropinol xp + intimidate srt, among many many others.

With proper pct, providing you have no previous medical issues in relation to hormonal issue, levels should restore to your natural balance.

Any further questions, please ask!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I am 25 years old and I have been lifting for several years now. I am 5'8" and weigh around 155 pounds(picture below). My testosterone levels are at 741.

I have never done a steroid, sarms, or prohormone cycle, but Gaspari's Nutrition new Haladrol formula caught my attention. The guy at the gym supplement store said you don't need a post cycle therapy, "just drink milk thistle". I emailed Gaspari Nutrition, asking if you need a during or post cycle, and this is the response I got:
"No prescription PCT is needed, we suggest Arimiplex by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. No on cycle support is needed whatsoever."

However, I don't quite believe them. I know the formula is not like the original, but if it's still a prohormone, I believe it will suppress natural levels of testosterone.

Have any of you guys tried this product? Did it work? Do you need a PCT? If so, will my testosterone reach it's current level?

Thanks guys.
I can say this. My T levels were at 242, which at my age is approximately 58 points lower than rock bottom. It took some time to kick in, maybe 2 weeks, but once it did it was noticeable. I did get an increase in aggression, and my lifts went up, some drastically. I had several headaches throughout as well other loggers claimed, but I never took an on cycle any more than drinking apple coder vinegar to assist with keeping BP in check. I did however start TRT towards the end, so no PCT was needed...for me. It never hurts to run one regardless, especially at your age, the last thing you want or need is any suppression at all. Now, as a rep for BPS I have to throw another option at you. BPS Epidrone is nothing but legit, and you can read the logs on AM that are being done now. It is NOT. A proprietary blend, and combines 100mg of Epiandro with 166mg of Epicatechin, per capsule taken 3 times a day. Higher dosage, and per your concerns, no sides. PCT would still be suggested, but could be done with BPS Sustain Alpha.
Halodrol-$89.99
Epidrone-$55.99 and if you use the code
"titan15" it will score you an additional 15% off. Hope this helps, if not or you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.
https://bpsnutrition.net/products/epidrone

pietro10

Awards
Thank you for your reply.

What exactly do you mean by "no supports are needed", do you mean prescription drugs?

I think it would be wise to run Arimiplex and Nolvadex during the post cycle therapy, do you think this is a good idea?

I have no hormonal or medical issues.

pietro10

Awards
What supplement would you guys recommend during cycle? I understand it is not necessary, but just to keep it on the safe side.

pietro10

Awards
Thank you, I will look into it.

The PCT you suggested, BPS Sustain Alpha, does it work as good as a prescription PCT(Nolvadex, Clomid), meaning it can be ran alone, or is it taken as a complement?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, I will look into it.

The PCT you suggested, BPS Sustain Alpha, does it work as good as a prescription PCT(Nolvadex, Clomid), meaning it can be ran alone, or is it taken as a complement?
It can be ran alone, and is done that way often, its also ran as a test base during cycle and as PCT. Epidrone, although a great product, is extremely mild on the body. It should also be noted that Epidrone does NOT aromitize, and with testrasorb delivery, meaning its still intact when in your gut and allows for full, SLOW absorption.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
you NEED a SERM, CLOMID or NOLVA, this is no joke!

nbfootball65

Awards
I have been taking Estrogenex as my PCT. Great Product IMO. Just wish the 2nd gen version will be instock soon.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Not taking a real serm is risky business, some people end up with man boobs six month down the line...

pietro10

Awards
Did you personally try Haladrol? What did you think of it?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
No!! But it has 1-andro the king of ph, must be good

pietro10

Awards
Hey guys, I am curious to hear your opinion, how does haladrol compare to winstrol(oral or injectable)?
According to the studies, haladrol(at a higher dose than the recommended serving) had an increase of about 10 lbs in a cycle, which seems to be pretty good.
Thanks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What exactly do you mean by "no supports are needed", do you mean prescription drugs?

I think it would be wise to run Arimiplex and Nolvadex during the post cycle therapy, do you think this is a good idea?

I have no hormonal or medical issues.

By supports, I mean you do not NEED although you could if you wanted to be caution, utilize support herbs and supplements for liver support, blood pressure support, etc. It is not as imperative as it would be for hepatotoxic and significantly harsher hormones such as M-sten, trest, dymethazine, etc. As for pct, I stand by my comment that a pharma grade pct is NOT needed. If your Serm of Nolva or Clomid is going to come from a research chemical, just skip it all together. Way way way to many bunk companies. If you are able to obtain pharma grade Tamoxifen, then most def that would be your best option.

I personally would never trust a research company now a days with all the bunk testings going around lately. An OTC pct will do more than enough for haladrol is ran as suggested on the box.