need a new pre-workout/pump product

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
hey guy's i'm in the market for a good pre-workout and pump product that wont break the bank.

i've been using c4 for a while and recently picked up controlled labs stimino which i wasn't to impressed with. just noticed i'm about out so i better order up something tonight.

i was thinking either OL Conqu3r or Mesomorph or Get Diesel JP8 Hardcore. out of those what's the best? or is there a better option?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have done some research and gathered a good group to choose from.

I would add in HyperMax XT. It's a 1 scoop product, so no need to burn through tubs quickly. It provides a strong but clean rush from the stim portion which features Eria jarensis and B-phenylethylamine. There's plenty of caffeine as well to carry that energy. You also get great pump from heavy dose of L-Citrulline, agmatine, and Glycerol.

It made the top 5 best preworkouts at both price plow and Stack3d.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT is a great pre workout. I'm using white flood right now because I won it in a contest a while back but I have a tub of HyperMax XT waiting for me :)

When I first saw HyperMax XT, a few things stood out to me.

1). It does not contain creatine. This can be good or bad depending on the person. Some people like creatine in it because it saves them money. The downside with having a creatine containing pre workout is it may not be the type of creatine you want or the dose you want. I prefer creatine mono at 5 grams (most people will say the same) so I can either add my bulk creatine to HyperMax XT or use PowerMax XT which has exactly 5g of creatine mono and other goodies that go well with HyperMax XT.

2). It contains L-citrulline, agmatine sulfate, and glycerol which all dilate your blood vessels.

3). Black Pepper Extract is added to many of the products in the Performax Labs line up to aid in absorption.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's plenty of great pre workout options that also bring some stellar pumps. A few of my favorites are:

Hemavo2 Max
Mesomorph
CL White Rapids
HyperMax XT
Blue Star PPK
Conqu3r Unleashed

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a pump product, I suggest high volume by PEScience. No other product on the market contains a full dose of citrulline, agmatine, and nitrates, with taurine and hydromax (glycerol) in the formula as well. It's also on sale and can be found at a reasonable price.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for a combo of the two, max out will be hard to beat. Solid stim complex with both nitrates and gms for fullness and pumps. Candy green apple is awesome with tons of positive reviews.

For strictly pumps, can't go wrong with two of the kings on the market, Hemavo2 max and plasmajet which are both getting killer reviews. Easily can be stacked with a caffeine pill for a dirt cheap pick me up stim.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Performax Labs is getting ready to unveil the newest pump product called VasoMax. It will be a stim free pre workout with a great ingredient profile and unique flavors :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bang pre workout is insane and so is Ergopre - especially for the price ergopre is hard to beat

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS focus xt is a good option for a unique feel and nothing crazy stimmed. theres even a full caff free version for stim break times or late day/night workouts too. both stack really well with pump products and even things like bulk agamatine or citrulline (which are dirt cheap from SNS).

for something REALLY stim heavy, Sparta nutrition Kraken will be on pre-sale this week and is LOADED with stims, pumps, and everything focus that you could possibly want.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS focus xt is a good option for a unique feel and nothing crazy stimmed. theres even a full caff free version for stim break times or late day/night workouts too. both stack really well with pump products and even things like bulk agamatine or citrulline (which are dirt cheap from SNS).

for something REALLY stim heavy, Sparta nutrition Kraken will be on pre-sale this week and is LOADED with stims, pumps, and everything focus that you could possibly want.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey guy's i'm in the market for a good pre-workout and pump product that wont break the bank.

i've been using c4 for a while and recently picked up controlled labs stimino which i wasn't to impressed with. just noticed i'm about out so i better order up something tonight.

i was thinking either OL Conqu3r or Mesomorph or Get Diesel JP8 Hardcore. out of those what's the best? or is there a better option?
OL Conqu3r is top-notch. All you have to do is look at the ingredients and reviews. You get a very potent stim blend, big dosages of pump ingredients, and ergogens to help strength and endurance. There are some other good suggestions in this thread that I've used and liked (Hypermax and Maxout are both great), but right now Conqu3r is 50% off for a few more days with code "STACK3D50". I would recommend trying them all, but with the sale right now Conqu3r is a no-brainer.

Reactions: GNO
kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the great recommendations. i went with conqu3r unleashed. i'll probably try hypermax xt next

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will, I plan on trying it next. Thanks.
I know I said this before but Performax Labs is unveiling the newest stim free pump/pre workout product called VasoMax. Might be something to look into when the time comes.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
I know I said this before but Performax Labs is unveiling the newest stim free pump/pre workout product called VasoMax. Might be something to look into when the time comes.
Sweet, ill look into it for sure.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely place my application for that!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax XT is hard to beat from the standpoint that it is a complete one scoop product. One scoop will not overstim users, giving them just enough energy with the caffeine and the focus and euphoric feeling from the EJ extract will make workouts feel easy. Additionally, in a single scoop, users are getting the required doses of l-citruline, glycerol and agmatine for a strong pump.

All too often, pre workout products need to be double scooped in order to get the benefits of the NO ingredients and really achieve the required doses for maximum pumps. However, with a lot of products being 200-300 mg of caffeine for that single scoop, you would be getting 400-600 mg of caffeine if you double scooped to get the right amount of the NO ingredients. This is completely eliminated with HyperMax XT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypermax XT is hard to beat from the standpoint that it is a complete one scoop product. One scoop will not overstim users, giving them just enough energy with the caffeine and the focus and euphoric feeling from the EJ extract will make workouts feel easy. Additionally, in a single scoop, users are getting the required doses of l-citruline, glycerol and agmatine for a strong pump.

All too often, pre workout products need to be double scooped in order to get the benefits of the NO ingredients and really achieve the required doses for maximum pumps. However, with a lot of products being 200-300 mg of caffeine for that single scoop, you would be getting 400-600 mg of caffeine if you double scooped to get the right amount of the NO ingredients. This is completely eliminated with HyperMax XT.
Exactly. I see this with many Performax Labs products.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer Unleashed has been one of the best pre's I have ever used, always would get an insane pump.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Conquer Unleashed has been one of the best pre's I have ever used, always would get an insane pump.
That's great to hear! I can't wait to try it. Hopefully it shows up soon!

Cummins24

Awards
Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme gives great focus and energy. By far, the best pre workout I've used. Also MP Wreckage is a close second ����

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Mix two Carmel Rice Cakes into one cup of PrOats with a Black Coffee = Road Map Vein City.

nbfootball65

Awards
Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme gives great focus and energy. By far, the best pre workout I've used. Also MP Wreckage is a close second ����
Too bad it the powder hardens instantly

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for all the great recommendations. i went with conqu3r unleashed. i'll probably try hypermax xt next
Nice. Have your tried Conqu3r before? The lastest version with the upgrade J.Regia extract is something else. I have a feeling you're gonna love it. :)

Mix two Carmel Rice Cakes into one cup of PrOats with a Black Coffee = Road Map Vein City.
<3 Caramel rice cakes.

My personal "best pump possible" stack:

Pre-workout meal:
~40g WPC80 mixed into 1% milk, poured over cinnamon toast crunch.
-2 pickles and a little bit of the juice.

Pre-workout supps:
-45 min out, Tr1umph
-20 min out, Conqu3r + 4 caps Hydro3

On this protocol, I ripped a hole in an old hanes t-shirt on my pull:hypertrophy day.:D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alphamine with HV and ergonine. My personal made for a King pre stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VasoMax will be releasing possibly next week so be on the lookout :)

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Have your tried Conqu3r before? The lastest version with the upgrade J.Regia extract is something else. I have a feeling you're gonna love it. :)

haven't tried it yet but just checked tracking and it will arrive tomorrow. so i'll be trying it tomorrow on my power leg day, i cant wait!