Anabeta Stack + Ephedra

norinho

Awards
Hello guys
I'm from Brazil and I have a doubt.

Is safe to stack this?
Anabeta Elite + Shift + ErasePro + Ephedra?

:D

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's a great stack actually. To be honest though, ephedrine is best used with caffeine though, so add a caffeine tablet to your stack and you are golden.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I agree. I don't see anything wrong with stacking that. It's a nice natty stack.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be a good stack. Do you have actual ephedrine? Or just something called "ephedra"? The two can be completely different. If it's actual ephedrine, it will work best when potentiated with caffeine as Synapsin mentioned. If you haven't run ephedrine/caffeine before, start with a low dose (~12.5mg E, 100mg C), and monitor blood pressure and heart rate for a week before continuing and/or upping the dose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's a great stack actually. To be honest though, ephedrine is best used with caffeine though, so add a caffeine tablet to your stack and you are golden.
100% agree. Good suggestion.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a good stack. Do you have actual ephedrine? Or just something called "ephedra"? The two can be completely different. If it's actual ephedrine, it will work best when potentiated with caffeine as Synapsin mentioned. If you haven't run ephedrine/caffeine before, start with a low dose (~12.5mg E, 100mg C), and monitor blood pressure and heart rate for a week before continuing and/or upping the dose.
Actually yeah, good call. Make sure its an actual ephedrine product and not some BS product that says it contains ephedra. The Brazilian supplement market is actually quite strict.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran it, but on paper it looks awesome.

norinho

Awards
I have ephedrine sulphate.

I'm runing it now, with Alphamine and i'm having some good results.
But i'm taking low doses....15mg morning/15mg afternoon.

In Brazil is very difficult to find this medication, and now the company stopped to produce it, because they are having some difficulties to get the ephedra

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In Brazil is very difficult to find this medication, and now the company stopped to produce it, because they are having some difficulties to get the ephedra
Yeah, that's a good dose, and that's a good version to take (it actually works). I wouldn't go past 25 mg per dose.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your stack is a great cut or recomp stack. The typical dose of ephedrine is 25mg along with 200mg caffeine. If your tolerance is low you can start at 15mg or so but i'd work up to the 25mg dose if possible. Also, if companies are stopping ephedrine production in your country you might want to stock up.

norinho

Awards
So,

Preworkout
2 caps Anabeta
1 caps shift
15mg ephedra
100mg caffeine
1 erase pro

6 hours late
2 caps Anabeta
1 caps shift
1 caps erase

?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello guys
I'm from Brazil and I have a doubt.

Is safe to stack this?
Anabeta Elite + Shift + ErasePro + Ephedra?

:D
Oh man that sexy stack plus the likes of E&C. Going for that super sexy Saiyan look huh? :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So,

Preworkout
2 caps Anabeta
1 caps shift
15mg ephedra
100mg caffeine
1 erase pro

6 hours late
2 caps Anabeta
1 caps shift
1 caps erase

?
I would take your anabeta and erase pro with meals for best effects. Make sure (and this is important) that you take your shift, ephedrine, and caffeine on an empty stomach.

norinho

Awards
I would take your anabeta and erase pro with meals for best effects. Make sure (and this is important) that you take your shift, ephedrine, and caffeine on an empty stomach.
Thanks a lot man.
I'm training fasted....
Should I take Anabeta before workout or after with a meal?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IIRC, Beth Israel and Harvard did some E studies (among a ton of others) and long term 30mg/300mg dosing was used without issue. 90mg total E over 24 hours was also studied (I can't remember if they did a total of 900mg CAF though - that's a lot). I do 30/300 myself without issue - so AFTER LOW, RAMP UP TESTING, you can up it 30mg if you want, there's precedent.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, Beth Israel and Harvard did some E studies (among a ton of others) and long term 30mg/300mg dosing was used without issue. 90mg total E over 24 hours was also studied (I can't remember if they did a total of 900mg CAF though - that's a lot). I do 30/300 myself without issue - so AFTER LOW, RAMP UP TESTING, you can up it 30mg if you want, there's precedent.
Yeah; I would go slowly though and work up to 2 doses of 25-30 mg of ephedrine with caffeine a day before including a third dose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit ashamed to say I've never even tried the EC stack. Which is a shock because I've always been one to live on the wild side with highs and lows.

norinho

Awards
Hello guys....
Update

I will take off ephedrine and add Superpump250.

So, it will be:
Anabeta
Erase
Superpump

Shift and Ephedrine I'll use next month.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys....
Update

I will take off ephedrine and add Superpump250.

So, it will be:
Anabeta
Erase
Superpump

Shift and Ephedrine I'll use next month.
Add some caffeine to shift and ephedrine and you're golden. Can even be a dose from your superpump 250.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add some caffeine to shift and ephedrine and you're golden. Can even be a dose from your superpump 250.
Need to score me some ephedrine and give this a go. I can't even imagine the combo!