Bulk Anacyclus pyrethrum?

619sss

Awards
I am looking for bulk Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

has anyone used a standalone Anacyclus or something?

I found them cheap extract 20:1 in Ali baba but they don't seem to reply

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To my knowledge, there is no bulk AP product on the market. I would not suggest buying from alibaba as you have no way of testing for what it is; not to mention 20:1 extract for this makes no sense. It's not the raw material you want but what its extracted for. Why not purchase Anabeta Elite? Lots of people used stand alone Anacyclus in the original anabeta with great results. Anabeta elite contains a full and effective dose of Anacyclus.

619sss

Awards
50$ for anyone who source me bulk Anacyclus Pyrethrum Extract, any strength

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 OG Anabeta I'll sell for $100 lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you want bulk lol.

I'm just stating I have 2 OG which were standalone Anacyclus

619sss

Awards
Not sure if I dump up the reward or something

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, there is no bulk AP product on the market. I would not suggest buying from alibaba as you have no way of testing for what it is; not to mention 20:1 extract for this makes no sense. It's not the raw material you want but what its extracted for. Why not purchase Anabeta Elite? Lots of people used stand alone Anacyclus in the original anabeta with great results. Anabeta elite contains a full and effective dose of Anacyclus.
This. Your best choice is Anabeta Elite, which is a great product. Olympus Labs as Test1fy, which as Anacyclus as well.

619sss

Awards
Lol....

I'm dead serious, I don't believe what,how much in those products, they do just fine but not close to what research results.

So I should try by myself

619sss

Awards

Down mountain fresh
Middle Anacyclus pure China source
Top Anacyclus 20:1 China source
taste is the same

Alone Anabeta Elite
Almost the same but the forskolin I think changed it.

They said real Anacyclus increase your salivations, but non of them seem to do that, why?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Down mountain fresh
taste is the same

Alone Anabeta Elite

They said real Anacyclus increase your salivations, but non of them seem to do that, why?
walmart sells it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
H

hsk

Awards
  • Established

Down mountain fresh
taste is the same

Alone Anabeta Elite

I have used AnaBeta and AB Elite 1.0 & 2.0. Have not tried AB Elite 3.0 yet. All of the previous versions of AB/AB Elite I have tried increased my salivations. I am interested in finding a decent bulk source to experiment with though as I miss og AnaBeta.

Are those pictures of samples sent out to you for testing from the suppliers?

619sss

Awards
I have used AnaBeta and AB Elite 1.0 & 2.0. Have not tried AB Elite 3.0 yet. All of the previous versions of AB/AB Elite I have tried increased my salivations. I am interested in finding a decent bulk source to experiment with though as I miss og AnaBeta.

Are those pictures of samples sent out to you for testing from the suppliers?
Yes, what's the color of the power of the original ? At start of the powder there is little taste but the end taste is strong?

I bought the original to compare but they sent me the elite one....

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Yes, what's the color of the power of the original ? At start of the powder there is little taste but the end taste is strong?

I bought the original to compare but they sent me the elite one....
I've never taken the caps apart to examine the powder so I couldn't say.

619sss

Awards
How long does it take till u get the salivations effect?

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take till u get the salivations effect?
I'd say within a few days, approximately 3-5. This also happens to coincide with the increased hunger, faster digestion/gastric emptying, nutrient assimilation, mild increase in thirst, and slightly warmer body temp.

619sss

Awards
Anyone wants to try 20:1 of Anacyclus powder I'll be happy to send 20g free enough for 20 day

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anyone wants to try 20:1 of Anacyclus powder I'll be happy to send 20g free enough for 20 day
that's a nice gesture, but I would strongly suggest not doing this or anyone receiving this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See if you can get someone to test this for you ?

I would like a good source .. but maybe if you can find out how much testing would cost to see the purity of it .. maybe people on forums will donate and chip in

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you go by the way PES and OL dose their products, a minimum of 3g-3.2g daily will be needed in order to achieve the desired benefits. Also this would be the best way to compare against PES/OL products at similar dosage.

619sss

Awards
See if you can get someone to test this for you ?

I would like a good source .. but maybe if you can find out how much testing would cost to see the purity of it .. maybe people on forums will donate and chip in
Where do I test for purity?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Where do I test for purity?
Without a true standard it's tough to test for purity. If you have multiple powder like what you have the best and easiest way is comparing them to each other. A qualitative way of measuring but one can tell which has the most or purist

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you go by the way PES and OL dose their products, a minimum of 3g-3.2g daily will be needed in order to achieve the desired benefits. Also this would be the best way to compare against PES/OL products at similar dosage.
The HED from the Rat study that made this stuff popular, is:

550-1,600 mg daily for a 150 lb person

700-2,200 mg daily for a 200 lb person

900-2,700 mg daily for a 250 lb person
via Examine.com

Rat dosages were from 50-150mg/Kg so 'Dose in mg/Kg Rat' * 6 (KM Factor of Rat) / 37 (KM Factor of Human) = HED per Kg of Bodyweight. Works out to about 25mg per Human Kg, for the 150mg/Kg Rat dose.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saw Amazon had a few sources. Not sure if purity, but claimed to be pure