Blackstone dustv2

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Yes does anyone know the ezact caffeine conent in dustv2?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not exactly sure on that one. I'm sure someone can chime in and help though. I've only had samples of it and I don't recall the amount.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I have used a lot of Dust V2 and I was told from blackstone ( a while ago ) 300mg in a 10g serving others in reviews like massivejoes also had contacted Blackstone Labs and they had provided info in their reviews as well.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Ok Rob1882 thanks. Is it worth the price tag?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Ok Rob1882 thanks. Is it worth the price tag?
It's a good pre workout I like it, unsure what your paying for it but it is a good pre workout my favorite flavor for it is black lemonade.

They had also released Dust Extreme which has 1,3 and is stronger and I like that as well ( Pineapple Mango ).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Unless it has changed recently I'm almost certain a rep from Blackstone posted on another site it was 400mg per serving. And of course even that is brought into question based on Blackstone's manufacturers reputation.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Unless it has changed recently a rep from Blackstone posted on another site that it that was 400mg per serving. And of course even that is brought into question based on Blackstone's manufacturers reputation.
Are you sure that is not Dust Extreme which is disclosed or their Cobra 6p Extreme? because even prior versions of Angel Dust had less like I want to say AMP Cit version ( 2nd version ) they told me 275mg or so in an email long while ago and the one before that orig 1,3 like 250 or so and the Dust V2 which was after they removed Amp Cit had 300mg.

Dust Extreme has 350mg ( just an increase of 50mg of caffeine over Dust V2 )

No version used 400mg to my knowledge

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Are you sure that is not Dust Extreme which is disclosed or their Cobra 6p Extreme? because even prior versions of Angel Dust had less like I want to say AMP Cit version ( 2nd version ) they told me 275mg or so in an email long while ago and the one before that orig 1,3 like 250 or so and the Dust V2 which was after they removed Amp Cit had 300mg.

Dust Extreme has 350mg ( just an increase of 50mg of caffeine over Dust V2 )

No version used 400mg to my knowledge
hmm, getting conflicting info here- i watched the review on u tube, joe mentions 300 mg and agree about 400 mg, never heard of that. I believe you may have more knowledge of this then i, so at least people have an idea or a pretty good range now

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input...im gonna give it a try..wouldnt mind tracking down a sample of dust extreme...might go ahead and pay the extra and get it