2nd round of burning fat. Ques on Norco/Alphamine/EP+/Shift stack

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hey all
I'm around the 6-7 week mark taking Shift/Alphamine/Alphamax XT stack. So far it's been great.

I'd like to continue another 4-5 weeks burning off as much fat as I can. I was curious on the following stack. Would Alphamine and Norco be ok together?

- Alphamax XT
- Alphamine
- Norco
- EP+
- Shift
- High Volume

I workout early mornings before the sun rises. How is this dosing.

Morning (PWO)
- Alphamine (need the fast hitting energy that early)
- High Volume
- Shift

Mid Morning:
- Alphamax XT

Afternoon:
- Norco
- Shift

Evening:
- Alphamax

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Oops sorry add EP+ to morning Supps before workout

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are these old Alphamine and old norco? Either should be fine since you are spacing apart from each other.

Are you adding EP to the Alphamax XT run? No need to stack those together.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all
I'm around the 6-7 week mark taking Shift/Alphamine/Alphamax XT stack. So far it's been great.

I'd like to continue another 4-5 weeks burning off as much fat as I can. I was curious on the following stack. Would Alphamine and Norco be ok together?

- Alphamax XT
- Alphamine
- Norco
- EP+
- Shift
- High Volume

Morning (PWO)
- High Volume
- Shift

Mid Morning:
- Alphamax XT

Afternoon:
- Norco
- Shift

Evening:
- Alphamax
We always recommend discontinuing use of our products after 8 weeks (if this is the original norco and alphamine, cycle off for 4 weeks), so after week 8, you should discontinue shift and alphamine, and use norco. You can take the EP+ with norco as well. Like stated above, no need for alphamax and EP+ together. What I would do is: discontinue shift and alphamine after week 8, take norco and high volume with either alphamax or EP+, and then after you're done the 4 weeks off alphamine/ shift, you can go 4 weeks more of norco+ shift, and then go with alphamine+ shift after with whichever product you didn't use first (alphamax or EP+). Always think in terms of cost:benefit; its not always better to run everything together, nor is it always best to run things for too long.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
We always recommend discontinuing use of our products after 8 weeks (if this is the original norco and alphamine, cycle off for 4 weeks), so after week 8, you should discontinue shift and alphamine, and use norco. You can take the EP+ with norco as well. Like stated above, no need for alphamax and EP+ together. What I would do is: discontinue shift and alphamine after week 8, take norco and high volume with either alphamax or EP+, and then after you're done the 4 weeks off alphamine/ shift, you can go 4 weeks more of norco+ shift, and then go with alphamine+ shift after with whichever product you didn't use first (alphamax or EP+). Always think in terms of cost:benefit; its not always better to run everything together, nor is it always best to run things for too long.
Awesome. That's fantastic advice and truly appreciated. I will go on for another week or so with Alphamine/Shift. Then I'll switch to Norco/HV/EP+. I figured I'll take off on Alphamax as well since I started it with Alohamine/Shift.

Again appreciate the reply.

Newbie question: if Norco is also a thermo...why would it be ok to go on it after Alphamine (if I'm supposed to stop Alphamine after 8 weeks) and not stop all together? Don't get me wrong...I'd be happy to take it if I could.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. That's fantastic advice and truly appreciated. I will go on for another week or so with Alphamine/Shift. Then I'll switch to Norco/HV/EP+. I figured I'll take off on Alphamax as well since I started it with Alohamine/Shift.

Newbie question: if Norco is also a thermo...why would it be ok to go on it after Alphamine (if I'm supposed to stop Alphamine after 8 weeks) and not stop all together? Don't get me wrong...I'd be happy to take it if I could.
Different profiles/ingredients. Basically, no ingredient overlap between the two.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all

- Alphamax XT
- Alphamine
- Norco
- EP+
- Shift
- High Volume

Morning (PWO)
- High Volume
- Shift

Mid Morning:
- Alphamax XT

Afternoon:
- Norco
- Shift

Evening:
- Alphamax
The only thing I would do is save EP+ for when you're done with AlphaMax XT. Your joints will hate you running them together.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Beautiful stack layout in my books brother just be sure to stick to label directions, take a break after 8 weeks, etc.

Loving this so far?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Different profiles/ingredients. Basically, no ingredient overlap between the two.
Yeah basically this. They might both be fatburners, but they work differently :) Norco is more of an overall fatburner with some euphoria while alphamine is a good fatburner for energy/ preserving lean mass while cuttting.