Pre Workout Supplement suggestions

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'm less than a week out from finishing my OL Conqu3r - argh. Thought I had another tub but no. Since I'm in Australia, shipping will take longer from overseas and its hard to find these supps here in Australia.

On a side note I also use OL Tr1umph - so would like to get something to stack with it

So just wondering if there's any other suggested PWO similar to Conqu3r or something completely different PWO supp.

I been reading good things about Platinum Labs Black Ops and would like to hear from those that have run this and if its appropriate to stack with OL Tr1umph

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends if you want stim free or not. In australia, PEScience has two preworkouts. High volume is the ultimate stim free preworkout with an effective dose citrulline, agmatine, arginine nitrate, hydromax, and more. At the same time, PEScience also has an exclusive stimmed preworkout in Australia called Prolific. Prolific contains a healthy dose of citrulline, arginine nitrate, agmatine, caffeine, higenamine, tyrosine, and theacrine (the last four making for a good stim matrix).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES High Volume or APS Mesomorph would be a great option.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm less than a week out from finishing my OL Conqu3r - argh. Thought I had another tub but no. Since I'm in Australia, shipping will take longer from overseas and its hard to find these supps here in Australia.

On a side note I also use OL Tr1umph - so would like to get something to stack with it

So just wondering if there's any other suggested PWO similar to Conqu3r or something completely different PWO supp.

I been reading good things about Platinum Labs Black Ops and would like to hear from those that have run this and if its appropriate to stack with OL Tr1umph

Mod edit: nope

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jebrook Dank0078

I don't know if they have the updated Conqu3r with the upgraded J.Regia extract, but if you haven't tried it yet, you're in for a real treat: Better focus, more energy, increased happiness/euphoria are just a few things I've noticed. You'll get the fun of essentially trying a new pre-workout with the comfort of knowing you've still got Conqu3r's unbeatable, well-rounded ergogen/pump blend that stacks perfectly with Tr1umph. :thumbsup:

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, in case you didn't know, we're running a big sale right now. Use code "STACK3D50" for 50% off our entire lineup. Great time to stock up!

As for Platinum Labs "Black Ops", it's a stim-free pre-workout and would stack with Tr1umph, but it doesn't look like a very good value.
Black Ops
platinum-labs-black-ops-supplement-fact.jpg

Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free
olympus-labs-conqu3r-unleashed-stim-free-ingredients.jpg

Nitrosigine
Black Ops: 500mg
Conqu3r: 1500mg

Agmatine
Conqu3r: 1000mg

Hydromax
Conqu3r: 2000mg

Carnitine
Black Ops: 500mg GPLC
Conqu3r: 1000mg ALCAR

etc, and then you're missing out on a bunch of other ingredients in Conqu3r.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
APS Mesomorph or Innovative Labs Wicked..strong!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used a preworkout other than a cup of coffee in a while - I never liked the dependency of them. However, I have used BSN NO-Xplode when it came out. Good energy, good pumps, and has your creatine - I liked it. I also tried Ready4War by Get Diesel when it was in powder form. It tasted absolutely horrible but holy crap was that strong. Highly doubt anything on the market could beat that for pure energy. Never tried the pill form though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
APS Mesomorph or Innovative Labs Wicked..strong!
I've got some samples of Wicked on the way, (I hope) in two weeks or so. After I give RagNOrok it's due of two weeks, I will give Wicket a comparative try. I've been looking forward to trying it! Wished I was chosen to run it for logging. Next time around maybe.

Cheers!

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph by APS is a very solid product. Check it out...rocket pop is the way to go

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For high stim mesomorph
For no stim focus xt

compan

compan

Awards
High Stim (w/ DMAA): Mesomorph, Wicked
Without: Max Out

Non-Stim: Hermavo2, Carbon Prep

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph is a solid option although I've only used the original version. I loved that! Right now I'm using white flood and it's decent. Not bad but not the best pre I've had.

I would look into HyperMax XT. Has a good formula.

Citrulline Malate, Glycerol and Agmatine are all three great for getting a nice pump. HyperMax XT gives me a nice pump and a good amount of energy for what I like. Nothing crazy but I am def notice it and doesnt keep me awake at night. I sleep around 9pm so that's a huge plus for me. I also like that it doesn't have creatine so I can add my own brand or amount I want.

I'm about to start taking it with PowerMax XT. Be on the lookout for some new additions to the lineup as well :)

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finish off a tub of High Volume - I really enjoyed it. However I'm always open to try other pre workouts too and would like some advice on whether to go back to OL Conqu3r, or try Hypermax XT or Vasomax

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to finish off a tub of High Volume - I really enjoyed it. However I'm always open to try other pre workouts too and would like some advice on whether to go back to OL Conqu3r, or try Hypermax XT or Vasomax
When's the last time you tried Conqu3r? It was updated not too long ago with an enhanced Juglans Regia extract. The energy, focus, and euphoria are on another level now. If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend it. ;)

Or...if you want to take it up a notch and go for what is, in my opinion, the absolute greatest pre-workout to date, pick up a bottle of BloodShr3d and a bottle of Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free. The addition of Eria Jarensis to Juglans Regia makes BloodShr3d's stim blend even more potent and mood-boosting than Conqu3r and the added nootropics and other ergogenic extras in CU SF all come together to do what I didn't think was previously possible: out-do regular Conqu3r at its own game. Anyone who's tried this combo will tell you it's unbelievable. :Eyecrazy::firedevil:

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for that I'll look into that combo.

Last time I tried Conqu3r was a few months ago

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, thanks for that I'll look into that combo.

Last time I tried Conqu3r was a few months ago
Yea, if you can swing the extra $ to try it...it's so, so worth it. Plus, you get the added benefits of thermos and other fat burning ingredients in BloodShr3d.

Depending on where you bought the Conqu3r, you may have received the new version. You would most likely have noticed the difference immediately, though, if you've used Conqu3r in the past.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nitraflex, prolific, hypermax xt. All well dosed but won't make you feel jittery or over stimulated. Try one of these out then maybe go to mesomorph or dust extreme.

SJFIT

Awards
My favorites :APS Mesomorph and Innovative Labs Wicked
Second choice : GAT Nitraflex or Gaspari Superpump 250

For pump : PES High Volume

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should definintely look into Sparta nutrition kraken. similar to conqu3r where its an all inclusive, but has different stims (namely dmha) for a great kick.

Or something milder like focus xt or even caffiene free focus xt if you want to dial things back and give you adrenals a bit of a break.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Give hypermax xt a try, its #1 non-dmaa pre workout on price plow and #4 on stack3d with stack3d saying it has one of strongest kicks out of entire top 10. Stacked with vasomax and the pumps are insane. You can get it at King Ape, genesis, protein king and a ton other AU retailers.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jebrook Dank0078

I don't know if they have the updated Conqu3r with the upgraded J.Regia extract, but if you haven't tried it yet, you're in for a real treat: Better focus, more energy, increased happiness/euphoria are just a few things I've noticed. You'll get the fun of essentially trying a new pre-workout with the comfort of knowing you've still got Conqu3r's unbeatable, well-rounded ergogen/pump blend that stacks perfectly with Tr1umph. :thumbsup:
I never felt any difference with the upgrade J Regia extract. CU is still my current favorite nonetheless. To the OP, I would give Performax HyperMax XT a try if you want to change things up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT and VasoMax are two completely different products. VasoMax is a stim free pre workout while HyperMax XT is considered a strong stimulant. Both are great products but provide different things.

VasoMax - as I said above, it is a stim free pre workout. Mainly for achieving a great pump. VasoMax uses potassium nitrate and S-Nitrosogluthione for vasodilation. Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A are used in the formula to promote mental focus and muscular contraction. I focused on those few ingredients because those are the effects I personally see from VasoMax. A nice full pump and a mental focus. Really good option if you are taking a stim break or what to try a stim free option.

HyperMax XT- stimulant containing pre workout. My two favorite ingredients in it are beta alanine (for endurance) and agmatine sulfate (for the pumps). Those two ingredients have been used in bulk for a very long time now. Proven ingredients that do what companies claim they do. I suggest starting at a 1/2-3/4 of a scoop and see how you like it. You can always increase the dosage from there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give hypermax xt a try, its #1 non-dmaa pre workout on price plow and #4 on stack3d with stack3d saying it has one of strongest kicks out of entire top 10. Stacked with vasomax and the pumps are insane. You can get it at King Ape, genesis, protein king and a ton other AU retailers.
I'm actually going to stack the two right now. I've never done it before. I've only stacked PowerMax XT and VasoMax together.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of the good ones are mesomorph, wicked, focus XT both versions.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually going to stack the two right now. I've never done it before. I've only stacked PowerMax XT and VasoMax together.
I've never tried all 3 together, but it sounds like fun.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried all 3 together, but it sounds like fun.
Either have I. I did do VasoMax and HyperMax XT tonight. Only 3/4 scoop of each since it was my first time. I loved it. Did chest/back and squats. Not even tired lol

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as suggested above stacking Conqu3r and BloodShr3d - with the added bonus of thermos, as I'm in a cut would it be better to stack Conqu3r with Ignit3 even though it has a slightly lower dose of Eria Jarensis and J Regia but appears to be a better thermo.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a nice kick in the teeth...try Ronnie Coleman's Sig. Series "Yeah Buddy", this stuff literally rocked me and I have an extremely high stim tolerance...hit harder than Dust Extreme, etc. This was only 1 scoop....the max I ever went with it was 1.25 scoops. Maybe I'm sensitive to an ingredient in there but I can say honestly in the past 2 years or so...this is the one Pre that actually hit me like a ton of bricks. Taste...well...tolerable, I had Irish Apple.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabio Pre Extreme looks pretty good, at least one hell of a matrix.

I am also going to try :

Pre-Kaged
ConqU3r Unleashed
Jack'd up

I accidentally ordered Nutrabio pre "not the extreme version" and it was to late to cancel my order. It seems like mostly the same matrix.

Hi-tech Jack'd up has a rocket pop flavor, which sounds amazing. It is also about 6 dollars cheaper then the others I listed.

Unleashed is super popular here, but not to much on amazon. One reviewer even called it a beginners PWO. Looking at the energy and focus matrix it is about 650mg. That seems pretty good, but it is a proprietary blend.

300 mg of caffeine does not seem entry level and everything is clinically dosed or dosed a little higher on the pump matrix. I have not tried it yet, but OL did not skimp on dosing the ingredients. I will definitely be trying this one next. I may hit the supplement store today and see if they have samples.

Anyhow those are just a few I am currently looking at.

On "Out Lift" now. The flavor is good (fruit punch) I may have noticed pumps originally, but that seemed to fade with time. Still overall I kick ass in the gym on this stuff.

Dustv2 by BSL was ok, did not care enough for it to buy another tub.

Mesomorph just gave me tunnel vision / focus. Would just end up just staring at the wall. I honestly could not workout on the stuff, maybe it was just my mood set at the time. I did on the other hand use it as my morning coffee and I like the pick me up and focus it gave me to work. O and the rocket pop flavor was amazing haha.

I've tried so many others , these are just the resent ones. Looking forward to trying new ones.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i like nutri bio- used several of the proteins and intra- pleased with all of them

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious as suggested above stacking Conqu3r and BloodShr3d - with the added bonus of thermos, as I'm in a cut would it be better to stack Conqu3r with Ignit3 even though it has a slightly lower dose of Eria Jarensis and J Regia but appears to be a better thermo.
I see the ingredients in IGNIT3 as being more thermogenic and suited for a cut then BloodShr3d as well. I would say your instincts are correct..

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I do like BloodShr3d, decreases appetite and makes me feel great in the AM. I do feel I need to add more things to it. I'm stacking it with CLA, Yonhimbine and L-carnitine.

Sometimes I'll add BloodShr3d to my PWO for the mood enhancing effects. Of course if I got Unleashed I would not need to do that, just may add in some beta-alanine to get better muscle insurance .

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unleashed is super popular here, but not to much on amazon. One reviewer even called it a beginners PWO. Looking at the energy and focus matrix it is about 650mg. That seems pretty good, but it is a proprietary blend.

300 mg of caffeine does not seem entry level and everything is clinically dosed or dosed a little higher on the pump matrix. I have not tried it yet, but OL did not skimp on dosing the ingredients. I will definitely be trying this one next. I may hit the supplement store today and see if they have samples.
Wut. :261: I seriously just went on Amazon to look at the reviews to see what you were talking about. Someone rated the stim-free as a preworkout for "weekend warriors" lol pretty well dosed for something intended for weekend warriors. Somehow I get the feeling that someone bought the stim-free and when they didn't get a big energy rush, decided it must be for beginners...

Pump should be excellent...get a big dose of Nitrosigine, citrulline, agmatine, and glycerol. And I would be surprised if the stims (in the stimmed version) weren't enough to satisfy all but the biggest stim-junkies.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the review was ridiculous, I forgot there was a stim free version. I need to make sure not to get that lol.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will be trying Unleashed sooner then I thought. They are having a great deal on it right now. Got two tubs for almost the price of 1 :) I'll report back my thoughts on it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I will be trying Unleashed sooner then I thought. They are having a great deal on it right now. Got two tubs for almost the price of 1 :) I'll report back my thoughts on it.
Let us know your thoughts!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrabio Pre Extreme looks pretty good, at least one hell of a matrix.

I am also going to try :

Pre-Kaged
ConqU3r Unleashed
Jack'd up

I accidentally ordered Nutrabio pre "not the extreme version" and it was to late to cancel my order. It seems like mostly the same matrix.

Hi-tech Jack'd up has a rocket pop flavor, which sounds amazing. It is also about 6 dollars cheaper then the others I listed.

Anyhow those are just a few I am currently looking at.

On "Out Lift" now. The flavor is good (fruit punch) I may have noticed pumps originally, but that seemed to fade with time. Still overall I kick ass in the gym on this stuff.

Dustv2 by BSL was ok, did not care enough for it to buy another tub.

Mesomorph just gave me tunnel vision / focus. Would just end up just staring at the wall. I honestly could not workout on the stuff, maybe it was just my mood set at the time. I did on the other hand use it as my morning coffee and I like the pick me up and focus it gave me to work. O and the rocket pop flavor was amazing haha.

I've tried so many others , these are just the resent ones. Looking forward to trying new ones.
This looks pretty solid!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I personally love Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox for preworkout. 450 mg caffeine and the best part is that I believe it has 4g of citrulline and nootropics for a great pump and focus.

Morereps

Awards
At the moment I use 1,5 scoops Mesomorph, 1/2 scoop vasomax add 1 g taurine, 2g citruline and 300 mg oleuropein/ olive leaf extract. Mix all together drink and hope you hit the gym before it kicks in.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I personally like Nitraflex and PMP by GAT. I'm interest in HyperMax XT because it has both Glycerol and Citrulline which data shows helps increase pumps. The website Examine is great resource to review studies and clinical data on supplement ingredients.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I use radiate and add about 2 grams of beta alanine and it is amazing.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Is mesomorph made by hi-tech? They are the only company now who can make a preworkout with DMAA.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I use to love cannibal riot from Chaos and Pain. I now use Cannibal Ferox and I love the nootropics complex in it. Have 450mg caffeine (which is to much for me) so I use a half a scoop and it lasts longer. It also has 4g citrulline.....another one my gf likes and because she is a usplabs athlete is the modern pre. Has some good energy stims but has a great pump matrix in it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like Nitraflex and PMP by GAT. I'm interest in HyperMax XT because it has both Glycerol and Citrulline which data shows helps increase pumps. The website Examine is great resource to review studies and clinical data on supplement ingredients.
HyperMax XT is an amazing pre workout. I usually do 3/4 of a scoop unless I'm really tired and need a full scoop. I just add my bulk creatine mono to it or I take PowerMax XT with it to get the creatine. Anyways, if you are interested in HyperMax XT, it's currently on sale at TF supplements. Buy one get one 50% off.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6376/hypermax-xt.html

Nutriverse also accepts the code AM5 for a 5% discount I believe.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt-v2/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I like chaos and pain new version of the cannibal Riot even though it doesn't have DMAA. They also have a good one called Titan which also has some fat burning ingredients to it as well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AORTA

Aorta is a high octane intra-workout not for the faint-hearted! Aorta is packed with DMHA, which is similar to the stimulant DMAA found in our Rupture Pre-workout but DMHA lasts longer and is more of a timed release versus the instant punch of DMAA. This product is focused on giving you the best possible pump, endurance and euphoria. Aorta is great for those long workouts and can be used as a preworkout or sipped throughout your workout!

What's inside Aorta?

2-aminoisoheptane - Also known as DMHA, this compound is very similar to the compound DMAA and Amp-Citrate. DMHA is more subtle in it's onset, but has a longer duration than both DMAA and Amp-citrate - this makes it perfect for a high endurance long workout, as DMHA gives a steady rlease of energy throughout your workout.

L-Arginine - L-arginine is converted in the body into nitric oxide. This causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow and resulting in fuller pumps.

L-Norvaline - L-norvaline works by inhibiting arginase. The enzyme arginase prevents you from creating more nitric oxide from arginine, cutting your pump short. By inhibiting arginase, L-Norvaline allows you to achieve longer, stronger pumps that give more power and recovery ability

L-Tyrosine - L-Tyrosine is an amino acid and stimulatory that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine, resulting in improved alertness, attention and focus in the brain.

Taurine - enhances the water content in muscle cells, which results in increased energy

Yohimbine HCL - Stimulant that works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells.

N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine - A more soluble form of L-Tyrosine that appears to be relatively heat stable in solution that can be deacetylated to L-Tyrosine in the kidneys

Betaine Anhydrous - An amino acid that is involved in the production of methionine. Increased available Methionine leads to increased protein synthesis in stimulated muscle tissue.

Coenzyme Q10 - A fat-soluble compound which is found primarily in the mitochondria and involved ninety-five percent of the human body’s energy. Increased CoQ10 is can result in higher energy levels.

Eria Jarensis - Also known as N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine. this is another compound that is similar to DMAA in structure and effect. However, Eria Jarensis produces a lesser stimulant affect than DMAA and more euphoric effect.

RUPTURE!

Rupture is your ultimate blend for focus, energy, and extreme pumps for your workout. We're bringing back the controversial pump enhancer and stimulant DMAA, you get a "healthy" dose of 75mg per serving. This product is not for beginners!

What makes Rupture so effective?

L-Citrulline DL Malate (Citrulline Malate) – Plays a vital role in producing arginine and breaking down ammonia. Arginine boosts nitric oxide blood levels, which increases blood flow and oxygen circulation, thus increasing ATP production and improving endurance. Citrulline is also involved in removing cellular waste from the body. Ammonia and lactic acid build up in muscles after exercise, leading to fatigue, cramps, and sore muscles. Citrulline malate helps the body remove these muscle-growth byproducts, reducing fatigue and pains associated with work outs.

Beta Alanine –Increases concentrations of carnosine in muscles, which drastically increases muscle power output for short to medium duration high-intensity exercises. Optimal for maximizing strength in reps lasting between 60-240 seconds. Carnosine also prevents fatigue from diet and lactic acid buildup by buffering against buffers against changes in blood pH, increasing training volume and performance.

L-Arginine – An essential amino acid which increases growth hormone output and nitric oxide levels in the body. This allows for boosts in blood flow, ATP synthesis, increases muscular performance, and improved endurance.

L-Arginine AKG – Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a metabolic intermediate in the nitric oxide cycle. Similar to L-arginine, AAKG plays a role in increasing nitric oxide levels for improved blood flow and in breaking down ammonia formed as a byproduct of exercise. AAKG has also been found to increase protein synthesis, especially for lean muscle.

Agmatine Sulfate – A source of agmatine, which is a decarboxylated derivative of L-arginine also involved in nitric oxide production. In addition, agmatine reduces pains during recovery phases after workouts and due to injury. Agmatine has also been found to regulate insulin and testosterone levels for breaking down lipids and decreasing body fat.

Taurine – An essential amino acid for cardiovascular health and muscle function. Taurine has been shown to be a powerful antioxidant, reducing oxidative stress on skeletal muscles due to exercise. In other body systems, taurine has been shown to greatly regulate blood sugar levels, preventing forms of insulin resistance and allowing for maximum metabolism in muscle cells.

Caffeine Anhydrous – A form of dry caffeine with minimal amounts of bonded water. Research has shown that anhydrous caffeine is more potent and effective at delivering bursts of energy than regular caffeine.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) – A neurological stimulant that delivers explosive energy for the duration of your workout. DMAA is a quick and long lasting source of energy for highly effective exercises leading to bigger muscle mass and higher levels of strength.

COMING SOON!

BLOOD SHOT

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
CONQU3R Unleashed versus Hypermax XT?

I'm thinking of giving one try wondering if people had any commendations.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

My personal response/comparison of these products is this.

CU: Has superior endurance and feel good attributes (as in slightly euphoric), no crash

HyperMax XT: More of a typical caffeine stim rush (harder hitting) and is more thermogenic, less effects on endurance and I would say less of a pump too. I still like it though and it is better than most....I am extremely picky with my PWO's.

Oddly enough; my current PWO is a heaping scoop of CU and 1/2 scoop HyperMax XT. Works great and you get lots of mileage that way...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You should order HyperMax XT from Nutriverse...I think the last day of the sale is March 1st.
I also think CU is still real cheap directly from their website. You should get both and discover for yourself. I would be shocked if you ended up hating either one...haha!