Hi everyone! I am new here! LGD lethargy help!

Low

Low

Awards
I don't know if I am posting this in the right place or not, so please direct me where to go.

So here it goes.

First off I weighed 260lbs In December 2015, I lost 80 lbs In 5 months and within one year In the absolute best shape of my entire life!!! I cannot express how happy and proud of myself that I am!

I have been using creatine since February and just stopped and did my first ever cycle of LGD I am 4 days in cycle and 3 days off of creatine. I am super tired and i feel stronger and I am still moving up in weight but I am fatigued, What can I take to help with being so damn tired from the lgd?

Is this a normal side from LGD?

Can I stay on creatine?

Do I really have to cycle creatine?

I am very active, I do 1.5 hour cardio kickboxing classes Tuesday , Thursday and saturday in the morning and then a college level core strengh and flexibility class for an hour also on Tuesday and Thursday in the after noon.

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do 50 minutes of powerlifting and then work out in my home gym for an hour and then usually run 3 miles on those days. I am very active and training hard (as well as full time student) wondering if I should get back on creatine because It really helped my energy, also thinking my lethargy could be caused from lgd and or the lack of creatine..

I appreciate any help and advice any of you could give me!

Thanks everyone
~low

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
And btw great progress on fitness btw and I'm also a full time student it can pretty rough but just keep grinding bro

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's nice progress. Congrats man.

And yes. You can stay on Creatine.
As far as the lethargy... add in some Super-DHEA as a test base. Will definitely help you with lethargy and get the most out of your cycle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's nice progress. Congrats man.

And yes. You can stay on Creatine.
As far as the lethargy... add in some Super-DHEA as a test base. Will definitely help you with lethargy and get the most out of your cycle.
This ^ or any other test base. ie; Sup3r-4, Sup3r-Epi, Epidrone etc...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
4 days in? Thats pretty soon to be experiencing lethargy. Strength gains typically take 2+ weeks to kick in, too. How much LGD you dosing?

Not saying its impossible that the LGD is responsible here, but at this early stage it does make me wonder if there is some other contributing factor. Have you changed any other variables lately, like decreased kcal intake/increased workload?

If it is legit cycle lethargy, Woody's recommendation of a base like super dhea is a good one.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NewAgeMayan echoed my thoughts... 4 days in seems premature to be blaming the LGD.

Anything else different u can contribute it to.... life, stresses, etc?

Low

Low

Awards
4 days in? Thats pretty soon to be experiencing lethargy. Strength gains typically take 2+ weeks to kick in, too. How much LGD you dosing?

Not saying its impossible that the LGD is responsible here, but at this early stage it does make me wonder if there is some other contributing factor. Have you changed any other variables lately, like decreased kcal intake/increased workload?

If it is legit cycle lethargy, Woody's recommendation of a base like super dhea is a good one.
It has laxogenin in it too, I have increased calories from 2800 to 3500 and starting increasing carbohydrate consumption to maintain muscle throughout my cardio, the only thing I have changed that I think that could decrease my energy is stopping creatine...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 days in and experiencing lethargy? Don't think the lgd has anything to do with that man maybe if you were 4 weeks in but suppression doesn't happen that quick. Lethargy is one of those things that is mostly mental so I'd say it's due to stress from school or other factors in your life.

Low

Low

Awards

Im taking alpha LGD by muscle caps, it has 15mg of lgd, and 50mg of laxogenin

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
It has laxogenin in it too, I have increased calories from 2800 to 3500 and starting increasing carbohydrate consumption to maintain muscle throughout my cardio, the only thing I have changed that I think that could decrease my energy is stopping creatine...
Bro creatine is just creatine. Found in most meats, especially beef. It's nothing hormonal. Chances are, creatine helps strength and build muscle, but nothing that is super noticeable if actually even noticeable all. Creatine doesn't give any kind of libido or energy boost. Might give you some muscular endurance. Anyways, my point is that you are thinking of creatine as being some hormonal product that you have to cycle and gives huge gains, libido and energy. Its not. Its something that you can take year round and is naturally derived from meats.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
2. Once in the morning and once at night, but the label says that is the amount in one serving which is 2 pills. Tried to send a pic but I haven't posted enough on the forum
I googled and cant for the life of me find any product called "alpha lgd" by "muscle caps"?

Low

Low

Awards
Me either, I got it from a supplement store called max fit... I tried to get it cheaper online but couldn't find it either

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sux we cant see the label...

Seems strange to me. Id think that stopping the creatine would affect your strength if anything, but you say thats going up? Could be the extra kcals are helping there, but...hmm.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sux we cant see the label...

Seems strange to me. Id think that stopping the creatine would affect your strength if anything, but you say thats going up? Could be the extra kcals are helping there, but...hmm.
alpha lgd 2.jpg

I only work so fast lol. Strange combination to me.

Low

Low

Awards
Could it be bad stuff?
I just mean because you can't find the stuff online anywhere.. or the company info.. I do trust the place I bought it from, just weird you can't find this stuff online anywhere

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of unnecessary and underdosed stuff in there. Strange looking product, I'd stop taking it and find a more reliable source.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
If you're getting lethargy and side effects after 4 days, I'm willing to bet there's something else other than lgd in that bottle. Also I checked your profile but how old are you because the amount of exercise you're doing nobody over 25 or 30 should even think about

Low

Low

Awards
If you're getting lethargy and side effects after 4 days, I'm willing to bet there's something else other than lgd in that bottle. Also I checked your profile but how old are you because the amount of exercise you're doing nobody over 25 or 30 should even think about
I'm 33

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your workouts are fine as long as your staying hydrated and replenishing your electrolytes. Like Volvo said you shouldn't feel lethargic from it already.

briandward1

Awards
Isn't the traditional dosage of LGD like 10mg a day? Seems like 30 would exacerbate any sides?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
30mg of LGD??????????????????? Holy heck. Highest I've seen on here is 16mg. I'd cut back to 15mg mate (I'd actually order some RC or OL-UK LGD and drop to 4 or 8mg for the next 26 days and see how it treats you, then go 10 or 12 after that).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
30mg of LGD??????????????????? Holy heck. Highest I've seen on here is 16mg. I'd cut back to 15mg mate (I'd actually order some RC or OL-UK LGD and drop to 4 or 8mg for the next 26 days and see how it treats you, then go 10 or 12 after that).
dont not pass go, go straight to TRT

lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
dont not pass go, go straight to TRT

lol
I hate seeing this sh^t - a friggen company putting 15mg in one cap and reccoing 2 caps, and the people that don't research the crap out of the chemicals they swallow. They both drive me nuts.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I hate seeing this sh^t - a friggen company putting 15mg in one cap and reccoing 2 caps, and the people that don't research the crap out of the chemicals they swallow. They both drive me nuts.
exactly- when people ask about this, i always say start off small go to xyz, but they say, my "caps are x amount" which should say to the user "if people are taking 5-12 mg and this company suggests 2-3 caps at 10 mg a pop, something doesnt sound right. Instead, believing in the company that sold them a pipe dream based off of misinformation and broscience ends up doing more damage than they realize.

dont get me wrong, sarms have their place, but i am actually glad many have stopped selling them because people dont research and end up abusing them.

Some supp companies just cashing in as fast as possible with disregard to anyones health is absolute shameful; but what else is new right?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the traditional dosage of LGD like 10mg a day? Seems like 30 would exacerbate any sides?
He's taking 15mg... serving size is two caps. He said he's taking two caps a day..........

2. Once in the morning and once at night, but the label says that is the amount in one serving which is 2 pills. Tried to send a pic but I haven't posted enough on the forum

Low

Low

Awards
Yes, so 15 mg a day, I don't want ed problems or gyno crap happening... now I'm weary, am I safe how I am now and assume lethargy caused by stopping creatine? Or should I drop to one pill a day 7.5 mg and run 60 day cycle instead or what any suggestions? Or just shut up and ride?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
He's taking 15mg... serving size is two caps. He said he's taking two caps a day..........
Ah, ok - I was thrown by how much = 15, how many caps = 2... went back and looked at the picture of the label. Thanks.

Better, but it's still max from what is recco'd on here (4/8 - 10/12 after testing).

briandward1

Awards
I would probably cut it down to one pill a day. Creatine shouldn't really have much to do with it.

Low

Low

Awards
Hey everyone, I reduced Down to 1 pill a day in the AM of LGD, and added 25mg DHEA to my cycle, I feel alot better and back on creatine and my energy is back to normal. I take both LGD and DHEA together in the morning, is that the right timing and dose to take DHEA with the LGD ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm surprised 25mg of oral DHEA did anything for a young man, but I don't want to kill your placebo :D I hope you have a proper hormone base and 1 or more SERMs on the way. Good luck!

Low

Low

Awards
Hey everyone, finished my LGD cycle and feel great no lethargy or anything, just ordered OL sup3r pct. Is this enough? Don't know what I am doing completely just going on advise of local muscle Shop and you guys, tho you guys know much more! Is Sup3r pct enough? I did a low dose of 7.5 a day.

Also, looking to try to get down into lower body fat as I am holding at 17%. Was going to take cardarine for this combined with cardio 3x a week and 10k runs 3x a week on powerlifting days.

Thanks for the help

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, finished my LGD cycle and feel great no lethargy or anything, just ordered OL sup3r pct. Is this enough? Don't know what I am doing completely just going on advise of local muscle Shop and you guys, tho you guys know much more! Is Sup3r pct enough? I did a low dose of 7.5 a day.

Also, looking to try to get down into lower body fat as I am holding at 17%. Was going to take cardarine for this combined with cardio 3x a week and 10k runs 3x a week on powerlifting days.

Thanks for the help
Sup3r PCT is not enough. LGD is very suppressive. You need a SERM like Nolva or Clomid, and you need to get it ASAP if your cycle is already over.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SERM. Clomid.
25/25/20/20

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't surprised at all from your original post that you were feeling lethargic. You're doing 50 minutes of power lifting followed by 1 hour of strength training and then 3 miles of running all in 1 day? And then on your other days you're doing 1.5 hours of kickboxing followed by 1 hour of core training? Maybe I'm just a wuss but I wouldn't be feeling too great myself after staying on that kind of routine.

Low

Low

Awards
Yes, I was doing alot, and have cut down a little bit since then. Now consisting of powerlifting 3x week with a 3-5 mi run. And cardio kickboxing the other 3 days in between, Rest on sunday.