Ostarine post oral cycle alpha one along with PCT

repulsah

Awards
Hi, finishing my 3 week alpha one cycle, liked the results so far, now the question: would it make sense to use ostarine for 2 weeks at 10-12.5mg right after last dose of alpha one to help keep the gains untill the prohormone has left my body fully? Read somewhere that m1t which alpha one has conversion to can suppress you for 12 days or so after your last dose, so no matter what quality PCT I use I still gonna be suppressed.
So my plan was something like ostarine at 10 or 12.5 mg's ed for 2 weeksto reduce catabolism, along that nolva with lgi's rehab for 4 weeks. Or just simply go with nolva and rehab for 4 weeks without ostarine? My main concern is to keep gains and recover test enough to hold on to mass

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't use Ostarine in PCT, it is suppressive. Use your SERM and LGI rehab the day after your last dose.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is suppressive. How suppressive? It depends on the person. Don't use in pct.

Serm, pct support, good test booster

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah man, dosing the ostarine at the dose you intend will be effectively pulling your body in one direction whilst the SERM is trying to pull in the other.

Best way to minimise catabolism in PCT is to have adequate pro intake, keep training as you have been, good sleep, a SERM...anything else is icing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like everyone said, don't run ostarine in PCT.