Tr1umph Question

K

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys. I am going to be starting Tr1umph soon and was wondering, on days I do not lift, would I see any benefit taking Tr1umph over just a dose of creatine instead? Creatine is cheaper and would allow a bottle of Tr1umph to last 42 days instead of 30 days if I just take Tr1umph on lift days. If there is benefit on taking on off days more than creatine alone then I will stick to Tr1umph on off days. Thanks.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Triumph has other stuff that you would benefit from daily use of (i.e., betaine, pa). Free to take as you like, but I think studies and anecdotes would support greater gains and recovery from daily use

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Triumph has other stuff that you would benefit from daily use of (i.e., betaine, pa). Free to take as you like, but I think studies and anecdotes would support greater gains and recovery from daily use
Yep. It's meant to be taken daily if you want to experience the full benefits. Most of the ingredients work through saturation or repeated acute exposure. If funds are so tight that the choice is between Tr1umph on workout days, or nothing, then you'd be better off at least using it on those days.

With the Stack3d Expo sale we're about to run, it's gonna be a great time to stock up so you can enjoy the anabolism and gains year round.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't take mine every day, but I do have separate Creatine, Fearn's Granules, Jarrow Rhodiola, etc... If you lift only 2 or 3 times a week and don't have any other stuff like I do, I'd take it every day. If you lift 5-6 days a week, you can skip a day or two of "staples" and it won't affect you.