• RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this. Very interesting.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I'm naive, but did that 135k signed petition actually make the difference this time?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I wonder wen CEM will start slangin it again to all is kratom junkies?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically they can still ban it at any point after September 30th can't they? I know lots of people still are stopping selling because of this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey now....don't be so negative lol.
i wonder what actually stopped this? they were so hell bent on getting rid of it. if i remember correctly, i sent in 150,000 petitions myself for 1 tren by PP and that did nothing lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
i wonder what actually stopped this? they were so hell bent on getting rid of it. if i remember correctly, i sent in 150,000 petitions myself for 1 tren by PP and that did nothing lol
We got 37% more signatures than needed AND 45 congressman asked the DEA not to ban it.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We got 37% more signatures than needed AND 45 congressman asked the DEA not to ban it.
Yep. The petition was necessary to be taken seriously, but the latter was the key element. People (myself included) wrote, called, emailed and generally harassed our representatives. This is pretty cool. I know it's still likely going to be scheduled, but politicians actually did something for once. I'm sorta in shock.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yep. The petition was necessary to be taken seriously, but the latter was the key element. People (myself included) wrote, called, emailed and generally harassed our representatives. This is pretty cool. I know it's still likely going to be scheduled, but politicians actually did something for once. I'm sorta in shock.
Right? Surprised me for sure.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
ELECTION YEAR... if this was 2017, it would be Schedule IX already ;)

So yeah, IMO the petition and calling helped... but if they didn't need votes, they'd not G.A.S. about our Kratom.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ELECTION YEAR... if this was 2017, it would be Schedule IX already ;)

So yeah, IMO the petition and calling helped... but if they didn't need votes, they'd not G.A.S. about our Kratom.
Lol

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
This is great! I already stocked up on several kilos, but hell yeah! Gives us at least another 30 days since they need at least 30 days to set a temp ban date...or at least that's what I got from the articles. Especially cool since there's no date or anything picked. Now I can burn in the mall again and security can't do ****! Haha jk, I just woke up and saw this. Still tired

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's still selling it.
Might as well be banned still...smh

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here I was, feeling like a badass with a kilo of schedule 1 narcotic in my house....you guys just ruined that for me :(

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And here I was, feeling like a badass with a kilo of schedule 1 narcotic in my house....you guys just ruined that for me :(
lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best pain relieving strand and muscle relaxing strand.

Norco and Soma are what I used post surgery.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

in for info

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

It's hit or miss for me, but I'd stick to red strains for what you listed. They're the best for over all relaxation.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's hit or miss for me, but I'd stick to red strains for what you listed. They're the best for over all relaxation.
forgot about that- i remember you mentioning that somewhere around here

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For a straight leaf powder in my experience Red Vein Thai is the best. Very opiate like.

I recently purchase the 20X Bali Resin and my first run of it floored me. Having used Red Vein at 6g + I thought I was s heavyweight. 2g of the 20X Bali Resin had my stumbling and bouncing off walls and mildly hallucinating and unable to speak clearly.

Candidly...embarrassed myself by how high I let myself get. I dosed 1 gram with mild effects so an hour later dropped another gram. I ate a little food with it and an hour later I was wrecked. I think the food accelerated the absorption of both doses. Be careful.

My new ranking is 20X Bali Resin followed by Red Vein Thai. I will be getting more of the 20X Bali Resin before all is said and done.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
For a straight leaf powder in my experience Red Vein Thai is the best. Very opiate like.

I recently purchase the 20X Bali Resin my first run of it floored me.

My new ranking is 20X Bali Resin followed by Red Vein Thai.

I recently bought

for starting off; i always suggest starting with as low as possible, but for this, what would be a good place to start?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I recently purchase the 20X Bali Resin my first run of it floored me.

My new ranking is 20X Bali Resin followed by Red Vein Thai.

I recently bought
Define opiate like. Tramodal, Norco, or Dilaudid level.

What was Bali Resin like

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for starting off; i always suggest starting with as low as possible, but for this, what would be a good place to start?
i edited my first post. It's worth reading again. You'd do fine with 2-3G of Red Vein Thai maybe less if you are sensitive.

What was Bali Resin like
Tramadol as I have most experience with its use for medicinal purpose. I equate 3-5g Red Thai to about 100mg of Tramadol. The 20X Bali is a whole next level.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i edited my first post. It's worth reading again. You'd do fine with 2-3G of Red Vein Thai maybe less if you are sensitive.

Tramadol as I have most experience with its use for medicinal purpose. I equate 3-5g Red Thai to about 100mg of Tramadol. The 20X Bali is a whole next level.
David Dunn thank you

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a kg of white vein Mang Da. I'm a huge Mang Da fan because of the energy, but this specific strain seems to lack in the euphoria department. Couldn't beat $100 kg though. That said, I'll now be looking to pick up a more euphoric strain to stack it with. One thats on the energy side as well. I prefer my Kratom in the morning.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

What was Bali Resin like
I'd equate it to low dose Dilaudid or medium dose Morphine. Depending on dosage of course.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a kg of white vein Mang Da. I'm a huge Mang Da fan because of the energy, but this specific strain seems to lack in the euphoria department. Couldn't beat $100 kg though. That said, I'll now be looking to pick up a more euphoric strain to stack it with. One thats on the energy side as well. I prefer my Kratom in the morning.
Try yellow vein.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bali resin like dilaudid? Not a chance. Kratom can be a very strong high but won't touch something like that.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Bali resin like dilaudid? Not a chance. Kratom can be a very strong high but won't touch something like that.
I'd equate it to low dose Dilaudid or medium dose Morphine. Depending on dosage of course.
I was on hydromorphone for a long time. Its the closest opiate-esque feeling that Kratom can give.

Also, full spectrum isolate w/ Bali 20:1.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People actually feel something from tramadol?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Guys be careful with kratom usage - the withdraws can be equally as awful as opiates.