Redcon or con...irresponsible

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not a fan of the Military association and using the word "War" when talking about lifting inanimate metal that doesn't shoot back. But to be fair, he doesn't really say "No PCT Ever". He says not 'really' needed for a 4 week run, but he'd personally do one himself anyway. He also says longer than 4 = PCT. Since DHEA takes about 3 weeks to kick in, I don't have *too* much of a problem with what he said. But he does seem that he think that AI=PCT, which can be half-true depending on if you think AI's are needed in PCT (I don't) - but he mentions nothing about a SERM (which would have to be a natty one, coming from a supp company owner). Neither his Aftermath or Shield products look to contain any natural SERM (if such a thing exists). He obviously can't recco Clomid or Nolva :D

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone reacts equally to andros, a 4 week run without a proper pct might trigger all kinds of reactions for some...I am sure he is taking more than his pct product...

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Well i think being a CEO of a company regardless of what you can ' potentially get away with ' .. you should be strongly advising some sort of therapy after your cycle .. be it his product / another OTC or a pharmaceutical product .. doesnt matter .. he will get much more of a bad wrap from guys with suppression issues than he will for recommending a synthetic hormone requires treatment afterwards

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, I can see that ^, good point. He needs to stick some seaweed and the usual "test boosting" herbs in his Aftermath, and push that :D

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of the Military association and using the word "War" when talking about lifting inanimate metal that doesn't shoot back. But to be fair, he doesn't really say "No PCT Ever". He says not 'really' needed for a 4 week run, but he'd personally do one himself anyway. He also says longer than 4 = PCT. Since DHEA takes about 3 weeks to kick in, I don't have *too* much of a problem with what he said. But he does seem that he think that AI=PCT, which can be half-true depending on if you think AI's are needed in PCT (I don't) - but he mentions nothing about a SERM (which would have to be a natty one, coming from a supp company owner). Neither his Aftermath or Shield products look to contain any natural SERM (if such a thing exists). He obviously can't recco Clomid or Nolva :D
I have obvious bias so I will just start with that I like Aaron and had worked for him in the past ( no longer obviously ). I agree 100% all points in this thread largely on comments about 1-dhea and you should consider the PCT he could have been stronger with that agreed.

Also agree with Old here on their label designs and naming I hate it it feels so CoD-ish like 19-22yr old marketing? I dunno maybe that's the target market and I am also just getting old haha but look back at BSL when he was still there in a video he had designed this skull and crossbones shirt and PJ said he hated it - That look is the look of redcon1 just an observation on posted videos so clearly Aaron likes that look for whatever reason.

Some products in their lineup look ok some meh but the naming and label designs I don't like them. I do hope he does well and I like that he picked up Dallas McCarver that's pretty cool.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have obvious bias so I will just start with that I like Aaron and had worked for him in the past ( no longer obviously ). I agree 100% all points in this thread largely on comments about 1-dhea and you should consider the PCT he could have been stronger with that agreed.

Also agree with Old here on their label designs and naming I hate it it feels so CoD-ish like 19-22yr old marketing? I dunno maybe that's the target market and I am also just getting old haha but look back at BSL when he was still there in a video he had designed this skull and crossbones shirt and PJ said he hated it - That look is the look of redcon1 just an observation on posted videos so clearly Aaron likes that look for whatever reason.

Some products in their lineup look ok some meh but the naming and label designs I don't like them. I do hope he does well and I like that he picked up Dallas McCarver that's pretty cool.
I have known Aaron as well and as stated by one person in the thread I think he is talking about not needing more than what his company offers.The subscription part is something many companies are starting as a way to have continued business and offer discount to get it. It's simple marketing.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe to 1-andro on a monthly basis?!!! Don't think so...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just heard Singerman on the 'Advices Radio' podcast. Someone needs to tell him that talking about "Confirmed Kills" of your partners is the quickest way to have almost every Military member above the age of 20 - *NOT* buy your products. Totally ghey, even when a bonehead Vet does it... much less some civilian. There's a thing called "Pimping the Trident" in the Teams, and it's looked down upon - Aaron should check with his partners before doing it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Old Guy is as always spot on.

What we have to remember is that most likely Aaron's main goal is to sell to the uneducated masses. A newbie watching this will only hear and see 10-15 lb gain, not knowing about a PCT etc etc.....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
He never claimed you don't need a PCT.
but he did claim, "you can be guaranteed to have the gains of your life-"