Best confidence boosting, socialbility, fat burners and pre workouts/stims.

josh092

Awards
I tried some hypermax xt from a friend, he told me the key ingredient is eria jarnesis. which put me is a very euphoric mood, made me talkative as ****, normally a pretty reserved person.

I was thinking Of trying oxymax xt or inginit3. what are your recommendations guys?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Ignit3, so I can't speak for it. I do know that OxyMax XT is made to be a feel good fat burner. The slogan is even "Dieting Has Never Felt This Good." The eria jarensis combined with B-phenylethylamine will give you that euphoric boost. I personally am a fan of the F95, because I have always had success with it. If you enjoy HyperMax XT, you should like OxyMax XT. Just make sure to dose them apart from each other.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use AI Sports Motivate before I went out into big social settings....not sure if it was an euphoric feeling but it gave me the energy to be a bit more social

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Elixir might be worth it for the sake of taking it easy on the stims.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried some hypermax xt from a friend, he told me the key ingredient is eria jarnesis. which put me is a very euphoric mood, made me talkative as ****, normally a pretty reserved person.

I was thinking Of trying oxymax xt or inginit3. what are your recommendations guys?
Look into the new alphamine. It's a stimmed fat burner that contains L-theanine, which produces exactly the results you are looking for.

josh092

Awards
Olympus Labs Elixir might be worth it for the sake of taking it easy on the stims.
How does the J regia in it compare to he eria jarnesis, is better in terms of mood benefits.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
How does he J regia in i compare to he eria jarnesis, is better in terms of mood benefits.
It's difficult to determine the effects of an ingredient when they are combined with others so it's really dependent on the user, but I can tell you that Sensoril and Bacopa when combined with caffeine are good for mood increase, but generally speaking without getting into gray area nootropics might have a tough time finding something to meet your expectations.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
It's difficult to determine the effects of an ingredient when they are combined with others so it's really dependent on the user, but I can tell you that Sensoril and Bacopa when combined with caffeine are good for mood increase, but generally speaking without getting into gray area nootropics might have a tough time finding something to meet your expectations.
Truth. Plus, if you just tried it once it makes it even harder to tell. I am a very social person/talkative by nature, but I still enjoy finding products that boost mood/euphoria. I've had many experiences where I thought I've found the holy grail, but after a few uses it fades away. Except for Craze and OG Detonate...but that's a different story!

josh092

Awards
Thanks, something I will defintely keep in mind to try. I have tried the ksm 66 varation of aswaganda before(along with alot of other noots) with out much effect, dont know how much the sensoril differs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Elix1r is awesome for euphoric mood boosting and great for social situations involving anxiety. Also a very noticeable boost to tunnel vision and mental clarity. I like to pair it with a PWO for amazing workouts. I also rely heavily on it for "brain" days at work or social events where I tend to have anxiety like meeting lots of new people.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignit3 also has a big mood boosting benefit as well as amazing fat burning capabilities. The new bloodshr3d would fit your bill as well:).

zachthomas

zachthomas

Awards
I like doing about 60-70 mgs of DMAA and a massive dose of 5htp. Great euphoria.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

OxyMax XT is an effective fat burner, but I tend to keep some on hand to use as more of an easy/convenient energy and mood boost (sometimes it's easier to take a capsule than a powder when I'm in a hurry or on the go). I tend to stick to one capsule at a time, and it still provides me with a nice boost in energy and mood.

As others have mentioned, ingredients like ashwagandha (KSM-66) and bacopa can also reduce anxiety/stress, which can improve sociability and help you in social situations and interactions. I also find that tongkat ali can boost mood a bit as well, and can also improve libido, which I find pairs quite will with the stress/anxiety reduction from ashwagandha to improve social interaction and confidence. Full doses of ashwagandha and tongkat ali are both found in AlphaMax XT. Now, it's not going to give you energy or euphoria like a stim-based pre-workout or fat burner may, but I find that it pairs nicely with these things when used daily, and I find that it can improve mood/wellbeing, as well as reduce stress/anxiety, which can really help with social interaction and confidence. Ashwagandha is something that you can use regularly, so it's not a bad idea to pick up some KSM-66 to run even when you're not running any other supplement that has ashwagandha if you want.

Aniracetam is another nootropic that may be able to help with social interaction, and the caffeine/theanine combo mentioned earlier is always a good basic option, and pairs well with other nootropics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Elix1r is awesome for euphoric mood boosting and great for social situations involving anxiety. Also a very noticeable boost to tunnel vision and mental clarity. I like to pair it with a PWO for amazing workouts. I also rely heavily on it for "brain" days at work or social events where I tend to have anxiety like meeting lots of new people.
elix1r is the one Olympus labs product that I had on my list to try that I haven't got to yet...I think it would pair with ignit3 very well-but since I have them already I would probably use CU with those 2 also!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
elix1r is the one Olympus labs product that I had on my list to try that I haven't got to yet...I think it would pair with ignit3 very well-but since I have them already I would probably use CU with those 2 also!!!
I just finished up my last tub or I would send you a few scoops to try. I need to stock back up. It's great. Not something I need every day but in certain situations where I want to be extra sharp or when I need some workout motivation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some stims might help in this situation, too many (especially in combination with yohimbine forms) may actually produce the opposite effect. I personally like combining stimulants with ashwagandha and L-Theanine to have the mood boost with less of the anxious jittery sides. Also, certain noots can produce the sort of "boardroom" confidence (I get a confidence boost from our own Focus XT + Racetams).

Play around with some common ingredients like those mentioned above and find a sweet spot that works for you. Personally I think you can find cheaper options that what you listed for the purpose in which you want to use it for. Those are great products in their own right, but using solely for confidence might be slightly pricey. Although, being shredded helps confidence too ;)