Arimistane between cycles (on time off)

HBull

Awards
Hey guys!

I finished a msten dmz cycle over 10 weeks ago or more and plan to start another cycle in 4-6 weeks.

I plan to cut starting in a few days to prepare a bit for the new cycle and to cut a bit of fat before. I have heard of positive effects of arimistane on fat loss and wanted to give it a go...

The question is: will using arimistane mess with my time off recovery or is it acceptable?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane shouldn't mess with your hormones or recovery at all. That being said, I'd reccomend you run something like epicatechin instead. Arimistane is a pretty useless compound and I'm not sure what u plan on getting out if it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane shouldn't mess with your hormones or recovery at all. That being said, I'd reccomend you run something like epicatechin instead. Arimistane is a pretty useless compound and I'm not sure what u plan on getting out if it.
Why the hate on Arimistane? (I haven't used it yet so I don't know). I only see this epicatechin craze on this forum. I feel like people gave up on myostatin blockers 20 years ago. I haven't tried epicatechin but seems like another too good to be true.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Why the hate on Arimistane? (I haven't used it yet so I don't know). I only see this epicatechin craze on this forum. I feel like people gave up on myostatin blockers 20 years ago. I haven't tried epicatechin but seems like another too good to be true.
It's been shown to have no effect on estrogen levels through mutliple bloodwork reports from users. The only thing it's good at is reducing water retention, which makes users "appear" to be losing fat and getting leaner.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It's been shown to have no effect on estrogen levels through mutliple bloodwork reports from users. The only thing it's good at is reducing water retention, which makes users "appear" to be losing fat and getting leaner.
Very interesting. Not going to lie and say I'm surprised but I was just curious. Thanks

HBull

Awards
Thanks for the input! So arimistane shouldn't effect my next cycle / receptors? Meaning I don't have to wait longer to run my next cycle ?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I finished a msten dmz cycle over 10 weeks ago or more and plan to start another cycle in 4-6 weeks.

I plan to cut starting in a few days to prepare a bit for the new cycle and to cut a bit of fat before. I have heard of positive effects of arimistane on fat loss and wanted to give it a go...

The question is: will using arimistane mess with my time off recovery or is it acceptable?
You should really get blood work and see if everything is stabilizing.

Armistane won't impact your recovery but DMZ is a hard ph so i wouldn't really run a second cycle unless I had blood work from the first showing everything is alright.