How long do the effects of andros last?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how long after last dosage that the effects of andros last? Not sure it matters, but I'm specifically looking at Epidrone (Epi-andro) and Sup3r-4 (4-andro) I have found the half-life info, but that doesn't tell me how testosterone will fluctuate. When should one expect T levels to begin dropping?

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Far from an expert but id imagine within 48 hours really depending on half life .. your natural production will have already slowed down / stopped and as soon as the compound is ' out ' .. may get corrected mind

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anyone know how long after last dosage that the effects of andros last? Not sure it matters, but I'm specifically looking at Epidrone (Epi-andro) and Sup3r-4 (4-andro) I have found the half-life info, but that doesn't tell me how testosterone will fluctuate. When should one expect T levels to begin dropping?
Depends. Could you maybe be more specific about the scenario you have in mind?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Depends. Could you maybe be more specific about the scenario you have in mind?
Sure, sorry. I'm just thinking about getting bloods at the bottom point and then again after PCT to measure the amount of test regained. I've said elsewhere, but I didn't realize at the time I'd want the starting blood, so I don't have a good baseline. Figured it'd be nice to at least know the bottom as well as the finished PCT number.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Good thing to know your lowest levels and determine how much they improve, BUT, I dont think you ever want to experience bottom test levels. Thats why we should start PCT before a compound leaves the system completely. Otherwise crash would be real hard and potentially dangerous.

Anyway if you want to do it your way, I believe on day 3 after cycle your test should be at its lowest.

Many experts here, so wait what they have to say

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Good thing to know your lowest levels and determine how much they improve, BUT, I dont think you ever want to experience bottom test levels. Thats why we should start PCT before a compound leaves the system completely. Otherwise crash would be real hard and potentially dangerous.

Anyway if you want to do it your way, I believe on day 3 after cycle your test should be at its lowest.

Many experts here, so wait what they have to say
Thanks, that makes sense. My thought was to actually start the PCT the day after and just try and figure out the best time to get bloods done based on responses here. Sounds like a couple days after last andro dose would probably be fine as a "bottom" number. I don't need rock bottom, just wanted to roughly know where I'm starting PCT at without it being artificially high from the andros.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that makes sense. My thought was to actually start the PCT the day after and just try and figure out the best time to get bloods done based on responses here. Sounds like a couple days after last andro dose would probably be fine as a "bottom" number. I don't need rock bottom, just wanted to roughly know where I'm starting PCT at without it being artificially high from the andros.
Then it looks just fine the day after. Please share blood results man. They are valuable for the community

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, you want a baseline reading when you have been completely "Natural" for at least 60 days (longer the better). Then it's your option to get a workup: Mid-Cycle, Post-Cycle, Post-PCT, and/or at least 60 days after last SERM dose. You should be taking a SERM for PCT, when messing with your Hormones.

Most people that pay out of pocket do a baseline and 60-90 Days after last SERM dose = $132 Total for 2x Female Hormone Panels.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you want a baseline reading when you have been completely "Natural" for at least 60 days (longer the better). Then it's your option to get a workup: Mid-Cycle, Post-Cycle, Post-PCT, and/or at least 60 days after last SERM dose. You should be taking a SERM for PCT, when messing with your Hormones.

Most people that pay out of pocket do a baseline and 60-90 Days after last SERM dose = $132 Total for 2x Female Hormone Panels.
I'm definitely taking a SERM as well as Endosurge Turbo for PCT.

I just ordered one for tomorrow, which is the last day on Epidrone. Then I'm thinking about 3 more. One around 3 weeks into my 4 week run of Epidrone + Supe3r-4. Another a day after I finish. And finally a recovered one 60+ days after PCT is over.

This first one, I ordered the more expensive Free+Total T, LC/MS test because they said the normal test cuts off at 1500. I don't imagine I'm anywhere close, but I've never had it tested before, so I didn't want to pay for all this and then find out I didn't get useful info. From there on out, it's the female panel unless I'm some sort of beast with crazy high T. I'm not, though. :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to schedule my mid-cycle blood test. I assume timing plays a big part here. So if I get tested first thing in the morning, do I dose my a.m. andros? Or wait until after the blood is drawn? Sounds like the number could swing a lot based on this? I'll be fasted, because I'm doing IF diet anyway.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting questions...in for this..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2 Step DHEAs need to be dosed regularly over a 24 hour period, to keep the blood levels as steady, and as high as the 2 step conversion will allow Test to go. Just going off this logic, I would have my blood drawn an hour or so after my AM dose. This will be interesting to see - we know the DHEAs are limited by conversion, so it ain't going to be 1500 (I wouldn't think) - but a nice mid-high would be cool. But it's just a Base, so as long as it provides "Base" levels - I'd be happy. You getting DHT tested? Interesting choice for a cycle - two "Base" compounds - most would add an Anabolic too :D

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
2 Step DHEAs need to be dosed regularly over a 24 hour period, to keep the blood levels as steady, and as high as the 2 step conversion will allow Test to go. Just going off this logic, I would have my blood drawn an hour or so after my AM dose. This will be interesting to see - we know the DHEAs are limited by conversion, so it ain't going to be 1500 (I wouldn't think) - but a nice mid-high would be cool. But it's just a Base, so as long as it provides "Base" levels - I'd be happy. You getting DHT tested? Interesting choice for a cycle - two "Base" compounds - most would add an Anabolic too :D
The reason I ask for specifics is because I did a mid-cycle blood test just on the Epidrone and I came back low. Wasted blood test. I didn't do a baseline prior because I didn't know what I was doing at the time. Also, the draw was at 9:45am and I hadn't dosed it since 10pm the night before. I usually dose at 9am, 3pm, and 10pm give or take an hour. I suspect that the Epidrone was long gone and I was seeing my current suppressed level of T. Just trying to get a more accurate picture of what's going on this time around and hoping someone knows enough of the science to help.

As for the 2 base. Yeah. This is my first cycle and I was looking for things that were legal. Not necessarily the recipe to become the hulk, but I've been experiencing good enough results.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I admit, I'm a little confused as to what's going on - nothing new for me :D Epiandro won't raise Test, it will raise DHT. If you actually just take a DHT compound, your Test will drop.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I admit, I'm a little confused as to what's going on - nothing new for me :D Epiandro won't raise Test, it will raise DHT. If you actually just take a DHT compound, your Test will drop.
You're good. I'm an idiot and got myself tripped up! Had to go back and re-read how Epi-andro works so I can stop saying stupid things :).

4-andro converts to Test. Right? Or am I truly going insane today?

So we're back to the original question, anyway. When to dose the 4-andro in relation to the blood test. I'll go for an hour before blood test and see what we get. I should expect to see a raise in Test when running Epi-andro + 4-andro, compared to just running Epi, right?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're good. I'm an idiot and got myself tripped up! Had to go back and re-read how Epi-andro works so I can stop saying stupid things :).

4-andro converts to Test. Right? Or am I truly going insane today?

So we're back to the original question, anyway. When to dose the 4-andro in relation to the blood test. I'll go for an hour before blood test and see what we get. I should expect to see a raise in Test when running Epi-andro + 4-andro, compared to just running Epi, right?
Yes, 4-AD should raise your T levels - to what degree will be interesting to see. I would wait until the 4-AD has been in your system a while (4 weeks?), take your AM dose, and get blood drawn an hour or so later. Yes, 4-AD + Epi is nice as a base: Test and DHT - with some more DHT from the 5aR of the Test, and the DHT also having a positive effect on any excess, Aromatized Estrogen.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 4-AD should raise your T levels - to what degree will be interesting to see. I would wait until the 4-AD has been in your system a while (4 weeks?), take your AM dose, and get blood drawn an hour or so later. Yes, 4-AD + Epi is nice as a base: Test and DHT - with some more DHT from the 5aR of the Test, and the DHT also having a positive effect on any excess, Aromatized Estrogen.
Thanks. I started Epi for a month on it's own for a log, then added 4-ad in my second month. So I only have 4 weeks on it. I'll get bloods run close to the end of the cycle then, rather than the 3rd week.

EricIrons

EricIrons

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's so dependent on each person. There are fast metabolizers and slow metabolizers. You can only tell which one you are by a specific test...