Mens 40+ Vitamin

cdnbum88

Awards
Wanted to get thoughts on a good multi vitamin out there that guys are using.

I have been using Orange Triad for the last couple of years and before that GNC brands.

I have a version of RA that the joint aspect of Triad may help (not sure, but it is in there).

Any thoughts or recommendations as I know everybody is different and their needs, but in general what is good these days?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I go with Orange Triad 1st and a second would be Gaspari Anavite.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
After many years of trying and testing I end up with Triad. Now I have been using it for the last 5 years and intent to, for many more

Edit. Im 38 with bodyparts that crack(fortunately with no pain)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
orange triad is great cause it has a joint formula in it. I like GAT mens multi+ test, anavite, or animal pak.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, it's going to be pretty tough to beat OT for value and quality. If you wanted to mix it up, you could try OT+greens; that's what I've been using lately. I don't know if it's because it's in powder form, or if the greens blend is helping, but my joints feel better and my skin is clearer.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Swanson's Whole Food Multi Without Iron is what I use. I do have to add to it though - K2 (LEF Super K) and Tocotrienols (Swanson's Red Palm Oil).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the OT bandwagon as far as it being the best all around complete multi. I focus on getting my micronutrients through whole food so I tend to use cheaper multi options unless I can find OT on sale, then I load up.

cdnbum88

Awards
Thanks all for the input. Looks like OT will remain the staple until the big 50 :scared1: then I will ask again :lol5:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am over 40 and I switch between anavite and OT. Both have a few extras that make it worth the extra cash.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to get thoughts on a good multi vitamin out there that guys are using.

I have been using Orange Triad for the last couple of years and before that GNC brands.

I have a version of RA that the joint aspect of Triad may help (not sure, but it is in there).

Any thoughts or recommendations as I know everybody is different and their needs, but in general what is good these days?
Vita lea or vitalizer