Non stim preworkout.....in the zone feeling

beef27

beef27

Awards
Fellas,

I am trying to get away from using stims all the time and more interested in a cheap type of stack that would put me more in focus and "in!the zone" instead of being cracked out. anybody have any good supplement stack or a product that does this? thanks!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free Focus XT on its own is pretty damn good. $20 for 30 servings, and I use it for late night workouts or studying

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stim Free Focus XT on its own is pretty damn good. $20 for 30 servings, and I use it for late night workouts or studying
Exactly what I was going to say. DPS has on sale with code dps10. Another one would be nocturnis. Good pumps as well.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
does the SNS crew ever do samples of focus? been meaning to try it but I wanna know if i actually will like the feeling/focus before I buy

beef27

beef27

Awards
thanks sounds like a solid product after checking it out

canewme

canewme

Awards
A couple of our local shops are pretty good about giving you a "sample" from an in-store open container, if you just happen to have a shaker bottle or such in your truck or with you. Being a regular customer helps, but you have to know the merchant for safety issues. I learned this by accident when they didn't have samples for purchase and asked if the manager new where I could get one before shelling out the money for a tub. I no longer even have to ask, if they have something new, it's like Hey, we got this new flavor, product, or whatever...wanna try it? They know I'm at least going to buy what I've been using anyway. Sure I buy a lot of stuff on line, but like to do enough local business to keep the relationships strong.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out iForce Hemavo2 Max, it brings pumps and focus with a combination of nitrates, hydromax, and nootropics. A great stim-free option that still brings a zoned-in feeling to workouts.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite non stim pre is iForce Hemavo2. Definitely gives that in the zone feeling along with a major pump

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As mentioed above, SNS focus XT caffiene free is right up your alley. If you want a light stim, you could even mix half caff/half free or just add some bulk sns caffiene tabs for like $2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
does the SNS crew ever do samples of focus? been meaning to try it but I wanna know if i actually will like the feeling/focus before I buy
yes sir. shoot a pm to mw1 and he can probably hook you up.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Max Reps is amazing for this

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Maxreps as much as the next guy, but it doesn't have anything for focus or feeling "in the zone".

For a purely stim-free focus product, I'd go SNS Focus XT caff-free.

For a stim-free focus/pump/ergogen product, I'd highly recommend Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free if you haven't tried it yet.
olympus-labs-conqu3r-unleashed-stim-free-ingredients.jpg

You're getting ALCAR, AlphaGPC, DMAE and more for focus, big doses of Citrulline, Hydromax, and my personal favorite: Nitrosigine for massive pumps, and ElevATP for endurance, among several other beneficial ingredients including Agmatine, Rhodiola and Eleutheoro.

For anyone wanting enhanced focus/concentration/mind-muscle-connection, crazy pumps, and a nice endurance/strength boost without stims, CU SF should be on your list.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would vouch for something with nootropics in it. Stim Free Focus XT and Stim Free CU look good. I have not used them though.

I would opt for making my own though. You can add the following to a stim free product:

Alpha GPC - 300 mg
L-tyrosine 1-2 grams
ALCAR 1-2 grams
Huperzine A 100-200 mcg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump. I will respond to this tonight after work :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be on the lookout for VasoMax. It is releasing very soon. I'm sure when it is released there will be logging opportunities but based off of the ingredient profile, it seems like a legit non stim pre workout. Plus the flavors that they are telling us got it sound really good which is always a plus.

Selecta

Awards
I really like PSP from metabolic nutrition for my non-stim pre.
Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving

Serving % DV
Calories 4 -

Total Fat 0g -

Sodium 10mg < 1%

Potassium 100mg 3%

Total Carbohydrate 1g < 1%

Protein 0g -

Calcium 100mg 10%

Vitamin B6 1mg 50%

Vitamin B12 175mcg 2917%

Magnesium 100mg 25%

Vitamin B3 10mg 50%

P.S.P Pre-Workout Proprietary Matrix -

Proprietary Blends
P.S.P Pre-Workout Proprietary Matrix
Beta alanine, glycerol (75%), glycoload, creatine glycol phosphate, tri-pep, agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, arginine silicate, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, choline bitaraye, l-norvaline, picamilon, 3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, norcoclaurine, calcium glycerol gluconate, magnesium glycerol gluconate, potassium glycerol gluconate, sodium glycerol gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hci), vitamin b3 (niacin), vitamin b12 (cyanocobalamine)

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, Red #40 Alum, Lake, Silica.
Agree with this totally!

I have been a stim head for longer than I care to remember and needed a break badly but u dreaded training without a preworkout!

Enter PSP ! I was shocked at how good it was, not just a pump product like so many of the stim free options are but actually kinda gave me a buzz of some sort! Not like a mad DMAA or caffeine hit but did the job and then some !!

Really really impressed

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would vouch for something with nootropics in it. Stim Free Focus XT and Stim Free CU look good. I have not used them though.

I would opt for making my own though. You can add the following to a stim free product:

Alpha GPC - 300 mg
L-tyrosine 1-2 grams
ALCAR 1-2 grams
Huperzine A 100-200 mcg
Also, I would add PowerMax XT to the above nootropics I suggested. This way, you get the focus on the noots while getting your full dose of creatine, amento which aids in workout performance, glycerol for muscle pumps and fullness and a full dose of betaine to help with performance and even body composition.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I love Maxreps as much as the next guy, but it doesn't have anything for focus or feeling "in the zone".

For a purely stim-free focus product, I'd go SNS Focus XT caff-free.

For a stim-free focus/pump/ergogen product, I'd highly recommend Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free if you haven't tried it yet.
View attachment 140637

You're getting ALCAR, AlphaGPC, DMAE and more for focus, big doses of Citrulline, Hydromax, and my personal favorite: Nitrosigine for massive pumps, and ElevATP for endurance, among several other beneficial ingredients including Agmatine, Rhodiola and Eleutheoro.

For anyone wanting enhanced focus/concentration/mind-muscle-connection, crazy pumps, and a nice endurance/strength boost without stims, CU SF should be on your list.
I just ordered 2 bottles CU stim-free. Looking forward to stack it with Tr1umph pre workout!