Best vaso?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Opinions on the best vasodilator supp? I mean garden hose veins!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MaxReps is pretty damn awesome for a great tasting stim free pump. ModernPre is rather stellar is you need some stims. One scoop of both is legendary but not recommended by many nor is it for the faint of heart.

OL Conqu3r has a great ingredient panel and does more than deliver. Sadly those are the only ones coming to mind that deliver in the Vasodilation category but im sure others with be in with plenty as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beets. Seriously. But I am also a fan of MaxReps and High Volume.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on what you mean by "best". IMHO, the three best ingredients for pumps/vascularity are nitrates, citrulline, and arginine silicate inositol (Nitrosigine).

High Volume is really good for overall pumps/vascularity. Maxreps is a better value with similar effects, but it doesn't last quite as long (for me). The large dose of malic acid you get from it may be beneficial for endurance.

The "best" in terms of overall pump and vascularity, in particular, that I've had is Conqu3r Stim Free, in part due to the Nitrosigine. I love Nitrosigine. For whatever reason, I get pumped quicker and I'm more vascular with it compared to citrulline or nitrates. The added focus, strength, and endurance from the AlphaGPC, ElevATP and the other ingredients ain't bad either.

If you're strictly asking about vascularity, I'd say it depends on how you respond to nitrates. If you develop a tolerance rather quickly, as I seem to, CU is your best bet. If you don't, then HV/MR are great choices. Personally, to sustain maximal vasodilation, I'd rotate them.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been able to find a deal on high volunme or max reps..i use to use nanostim but recently just regular excel super nitrous..heck the nitrates in d-pol keep mine like google maps for a bit..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hemavo2 and PlasmaJet

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I'm a fan of good old fashion SNS agmatine at 2g. I know plasma jet is getting some god love these days as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEScience high volume hands down. Nothing beats the profile when you compare it with competitor products. High volume has an effective dose of nitrates, citrulline, and agmatine (what I call the holy trinity), + hydromax.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I had not received a free tub of USPlabs Maxreps+ I would not know first hand how great this product is.

Tastes great and insane painful pumps.

I have some hydro sample packs I'm going to try soon.

I will be buying another tub.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try a product that pumps me up. The only time I would get pumped is when I'm fully carbed up and stimulants for focus. If I take a standalone product without stims I get zero pumps.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to try a product that pumps me up. The only time I would get pumped is when I'm fully carbed up and stimulants for focus. If I take a standalone product without stims I get zero pumps.
Well. I do make about 10 ounces of the best Colombian coffee around these parts so that may help. I like to add my own stim.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Well. I do make about 10 ounces of the best Colombian coffee around these parts so that may help. I like to add my own stim.
Lol ok. What vaso products have you tried and what did you think of them? If you're like me then most if not all of those "pump" products will do anything. DMZ/msten is the only exception but those are AAS.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to just take arginine and add citruline to my pre with Creatine.

Never used a pre pump before so I'm speaking from a singular experience.

I am no expert when it comes to these.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I used to just take arginine and add citruline to my pre with Creatine.

Never used a pre pump before so I'm speaking from a singular experience.

I am no expert when it comes to these.
Ah okay. So did you like those?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah okay. So did you like those?
I did but the MaxReps + has it all in already. It's a little clumpy in the tub but I like that. Can put the little clumps right in a water bottle and dissolves easily. Honeydew Melon. Like it

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I did but the MaxReps + has it all in already. It's a little clumpy in the tub but I like that. Can put the little clumps right in a water bottle and dissolves easily. Honeydew Melon. Like it
Can't hate on that. If it works for you I say keep using it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PEScience high volume hands down. Nothing beats the profile when you compare it with competitor products. High volume has an effective dose of nitrates, citrulline, and agmatine (what I call the holy trinity), + hydromax.
It will be hard to beat high volume. Probably the best non stim pwo right now.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And taste is delicious!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume is a great product. I love it. PerforMax Labs is soon introducing our version of a stim free pre workout called VasoMax. Be on the lookout for logging opportunities :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High volume is a great product. I love it. PerforMax Labs is soon introducing our version of a stim free pre workout called VasoMax. Be on the lookout for logging opportunities :)
Taste great ? ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have had this when running Ketogenic, i have found them to be hit or miss e.g. some days i have used 2 scoops / 1 serving of High Volume + 2-4 Hydro3 caps and still not had much of a pump then other days it has provided a great pump along with vacularity improvements.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plasmajet is pretty wicked.

Z

Zariph

Awards
high volume
Core pump
Full as f*ck

all very good

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop body fat
This is not entirely true. Some are naturally vascular and can be so at higher body fat levels while others can be fairly lean and not vascular at all.

For products that are currently out High Volume gets my vote. The pump is intense.

Hopefully VasoMax will be released in the coming weeks, I have seen some set backs with it, but I assure you it will be the new benchmark for non stim products. It is going to be difficult to beat 3 grams of HydroMax AND 810 mg of potassium nitrate.

Couple that with PowerMax XT, which gives even more glycerol and a hydration complex and the pumps will be off the chart.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is not entirely true. Some are naturally vascular and can be so at higher body fat levels while others can be fairly lean and not vascular at all.

For products that are currently out High Volume gets my vote. The pump is intense.

Hopefully VasoMax will be released in the coming weeks, I have seen some set backs with it, but I assure you it will be the new benchmark for non stim products. It is going to be difficult to beat 3 grams of HydroMax AND 810 mg of potassium nitrate.

Couple that with PowerMax XT, which gives even more glycerol and a hydration complex and the pumps will be off the chart.
Look forward to trying it

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried CU from OL yet but the formula is pretty awesome in the pump category.

4g Citrulline
1.5g Nitrosigne
2g Hydromax
1g Agmatine

Otherwise I can recommend Maxreps! High volume is also good.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried CU from OL yet but the formula is pretty awesome in the pump category.

4g Citrulline
1.5g Nitrosigne
2g Hydromax
1g Agmatine

Otherwise I can recommend Maxreps! High volume is also good.
How is taste of CU?

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How is taste of CU?
Idk, I have 3 samples of krushed candy, not tried it yet, lol.:D
The stim free has only one flavour, strawberry kiwi. Might be hard to flavour the stim free, with all the adapotgens in it. But the profile is really good.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk, I have 3 samples of krushed candy, not tried it yet, lol.:D
The stim free has only one flavour, strawberry kiwi. Might be hard to flavour the stim free, with all the adapotgens in it. But the profile is really good.
Profile is good but I need a good tasting PWO . Thats why I love my High Volume mixed in Ergonine :D

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How is taste of CU?
It's alright I've had better tasting pre. Some of the ingredients in CU leaves a coarse texture. I don't find the flavor pleasant but it's not that bad. Oh I don't like ergonines flavor too, I find it too sweet but I drink it anyways same with CU.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's alright I've had better tasting pre. Some of the ingredients in CU leaves a coarse texture. I don't find the flavor pleasant but it's not that bad. Oh I don't like ergonines flavor too, I find it too sweet but I drink it anyways same with CU.
Ergonine nanaberry is to much flavour for me but if you drink iced tea, you will love it. Very mild and refreshing taste :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Danes said, the newer ergonine flavours are less sweet and more refreshing imo. I really like tropical twist; it's very light and refreshing.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Like Danes said, the newer ergonine flavours are less sweet and more refreshing imo. I really like tropical twist; it's very light and refreshing.
If I hop on ergonine again I'd go the unflavored route so I can mix it with my preworkout or morning juice. When the unflavored version came out I still had a lot of tubs and it took me a few months to deplete my stash.

Right now I'm just taking epicathecin and I'm keeping a lot of strength so I don't have the need to stack other products yet. Once I get a few more blood work done I'll start adding other products.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I hop on ergonine again I'd go the unflavored route so I can mix it with my preworkout or morning juice. When the unflavored version came out I still had a lot of tubs and it took me a few months to deplete my stash.

Right now I'm just taking epicathecin and I'm keeping a lot of strength so I don't have the need to stack other products yet. Once I get a few more blood work done I'll start adding other products.
I use the unflavored myself (I mix it with my high volume)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I use the unflavored myself (I mix it with my high volume)
That sounds like a winner. One day I'll try high volume. I see good reviews all over the board. I'm only hesitant because from the past, pump products don't really have any significant effect on me. I've tried more than a dozen pump products already, standalone and stacked.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
The best pump I've ever had pre wo was this stack on leg day: HYDRO3 8 Caps + CU 2 SCOOPS and ENDUR3 (intra). Freaking love this combo!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pickle juice always gives me the best pumps/vascularity
Pew high volume tastes great and profile speaks for itself
Megatron doesn't taste that good but the vascularity is amazing

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
High Volume works the best for me.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a winner. One day I'll try high volume. I see good reviews all over the board. I'm only hesitant because from the past, pump products don't really have any significant effect on me. I've tried more than a dozen pump products already, standalone and stacked.
You might be able to get samples if you ask kbayne nicely :) It's definitely a hard combo to beat

Honestly, Ergonine (iced tea) with High volume (raspberry lemonade) is actually nice!
I personally don't ever drink iced tea so I honestly haven't tried that flavour

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might be able to get samples if you ask kbayne nicely :) It's definitely a hard combo to beat

I personally don't ever drink iced tea so I honestly haven't tried that flavour
I bet you will like it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody remember lit up sweet tea version? Legit!!!!! Random I know lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
about pumps being hit or miss.

i trained fasted other than PWO which was 1 serving of OL Conqu3r unleashed, 1 full serving of PES High Volume + 4 caps of OL Hydro3 to train back, biceps and triceps and still had barely any pump.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
about pumps being hit or miss.

i trained fasted other than PWO which was 1 serving of OL Conqu3r unleashed, 1 full serving of PES High Volume + 4 caps of OL Hydro3 to train back, biceps and triceps and still had barely any pump.
Seems like overkill and no results. 2 scoops of MaxReps + and I'm all. Trying out some samples when I get them to compare various products.

I add my own caffeine. Prefer coffee over added to pre. Part of my morning pre ritual.

Sorry to hear that though bro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like think it drink it fantastic 5. Taurine, Hydromax, citruline , nitrosigine and vitamin c