Best PCT set up for PH

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
My cycle is 30mg Ostarine 8 weeks and Epiandro 300mg 8 weeks! Cycle is going great (week 6) and I honestly love the slow lean gains im getting. Pumps are just real to. Never seen my delts pop so much before.

I just currently finished my pct stack and I honestly think it will be the best pct anyone can have for a simple cycle! I just would like your guys opinions if I need anything else and etc. I might have over killed it but it's just stuff I've been having saved and recent curiosities that I decided to throw in the mix!

PCT protocol:
Torem 90/60/60/30
EPG testoshred ED 4 weeks
Laxogenin 100mg ED 8 weeks
Epicatechin 250mg ED 8 weeks

I honestly think I can make some gains during my pct as well.

What do you guys think?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you addressed the rise in cortisol during PCT? SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for controlling the rise in cortisol. Many have used it with great success.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I would deff, look into the SNS Reduce Xt.
And I would maybe look into Sup3r Pct IT is a overall OTC product. Maybe swap IT out with the Testoshred.

But Thats just me ! :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, for your Laxo I would go with BPS Androcrine.
Epicurus by Sparta or OL Ep1c Unleashed for Epicat.

I love Sustain Alpha as a transdermal test boost also.

If that sounds like too much for the natty anabolics though C&P have Legendary which is an oral Epicat-Laxo blend with transparent dosing info. I would just run it max dosing with 2 bottles.

Hope this helps!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of testoshred, I would run AlphaMax XT with the other products you listed, with your SERM. AlphaMax XT will cover all bases from your AI to help cortisol, help increase testosterone through several pathways and increase performance with ferulic acid.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great PCT man. Only thing I would add (if funds allowed) is Reduce XT but even without it, your PCT looks very comprehensive.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Great PCT man. Only thing I would add (if funds allowed) is Reduce XT but even without it, your PCT looks very comprehensive.
Thanks man! Everyone seems to recommend it, I got some cash to spare to buy it!!