SNS TTA-500: safe PPAR antagonist?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
With all the debate surrounding atypical cell proliferation, cancer, liver fibrosis, etc with GW 501516, I'm wondering if TTA-500 has the same risks. Does anyone have any experience with TTA, does it work, and is it a safer option than GW?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'ved used a few of these type of products and had some mixed results. The benefit for me was no side effects that I saw. I would say that you may have different results, depending on your training and diet.

enraged_chris

Awards
I wouldn't worry about that ingredients causing any of those sorts of side effects. Not even ever ppar agonist being studied shows those results. Only cardarine at high doses in combination with certain compounds caused cancerous sides. I would def say that product is good to go. I'm sure the SNS rep could add more info but I see nothing concerning.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it...it works, but very subtle. The major side effect from TTA is cramping but there is enough electrolytes in SNS' where you won't need to worry, just drink a lot of water. Also some people tend to hold water with TTA other than that I've heard nothing negative over the years. Can't comment on GW....yet :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
With all the debate surrounding atypical cell proliferation, cancer, liver fibrosis, etc with GW 501516, I'm wondering if TTA-500 has the same risks. Does anyone have any experience with TTA, does it work, and is it a safer option than GW?
TTA is a PPAR agonist whereas GW is a PPAR gamma agonist. The specific cells in the liver repair process have higher concentrations of beta and gamma receptors. Way outside what I understand, but they rely on activation of different receptor subtypes. I'll do more reading as i'm not familiar with it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA is a PPAR agonist whereas GW is a PPAR gamma agonist. The specific cells in the liver repair process have higher concentrations of beta and gamma receptors. Way outside what I understand, but they rely on activation of different receptor subtypes. I'll do more reading as i'm not familiar with it
Post back with your research plz. Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm still reading. Went on a tangent but will get back on track :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to love TTA, but with the new fat loss agents on the market, like Brite, reduce xt, evisercate nova.. I find them far superior.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to love TTA, but with the new fat loss agents on the market, like Brite, reduce xt, evisercate nova.. I find them far superior.
TTA is great for stacking though. $24 for a 2 month supply is hard to beat. $12 a month.

How do you like Brite?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA is great for stacking though. $24 for a 3 month supply is hard to beat. $8 a month.

How do you like Brite?
what TTA dosage did you base the calculation. I haven' seen that good price considering 1g dosage.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what TTA dosage did you base the calculation. I haven' seen that good price considering 1g dosage.
**** my bad. Was thinking 180 caps instead of 120. So $12/month. Still good!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Is TTA 500 likes cardarine, as in retaining glycogen during a cut?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is TTA 500 likes cardarine, as in retaining glycogen during a cut?
I spent a long time researching this - but I'm going to go with no for now.

I had a much more detailed response typed out but accidently closed my browser and it won't allow me to insert the draft.

Ill try again in a bit. Ties in with the comments above

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I spent a long time researching this - but I'm going to go with no for now.

I had a much more detailed response typed out but accidently closed my browser and it won't allow me to insert the draft.

Ill try again in a bit. Ties in with the comments above
I appreciate the time you put in, thanks for the info.