NUTRACEUTICAL INNONVATIONS JACKPOT BONANZA!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just want to give a shout out to the good people at nutraceutical innovations...not only did I win the 1st touchdown promo worth $250, but since they are having a 40% off sitewide sell they threw in an additional 30% of product. instead of $250 I ended up with $354 worth of products---THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE!!!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO smith_69 HELLOVA GUY!!!!
I ordered a bottle of heptadrol among other things...11oxo + 11k + baet + 3-A and other goodies, profile looks very nice!!!

don't forget 40% off all products including the reformulated burn xtreme and the much anticipated ZEUS JUICE pre workout!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So jealous.
trust me if it were you I would be jealous too...in my over 10 years here at AM this is by far my biggest promo win, very excited!!!

NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS ROCKS!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As I just said in the other thread , great stuff T glad it all worked out and just like brandinooooo I'm jealous AF!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As I just said in the other thread , great stuff T glad it all worked out and just like brandinooooo I'm jealous AF!
thank you...there are some good people at nutra innovations-great products too!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
great to hear and appreciate the kind words thebigt

that is indeed good news

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great to hear and appreciate the kind words thebigt

that is indeed good news
I feel like hiring the pointer sisters to sing 'I'm so excited' for me, lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just want to give a shout out to the good people at nutraceutical innovations...not only did I win the 1st touchdown promo worth $250, but since they are having a 40% off sitewide sell they threw in an additional 30% of product. instead of $250 I ended up with $354 worth of products---THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE!!!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO smith_69 HELLOVA GUY!!!!
I ordered a bottle of heptadrol among other things...11oxo + 11k + baet + 3-A and other goodies, profile looks very nice!!!

don't forget 40% off all products including the reformulated burn xtreme and the much anticipated ZEUS JUICE pre workout!!!
Congrats!!!:)you deserve that! smith_69 is an amazing guy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards