Arimistane

Castreezzy

Awards
I want to run my first Test cycle and have alot of 25mg Arimistane tablets from olympus labs, would this be a proper AI for during cycle? and what should I use for my PCT? Lecheeck nutrition AD3 pct or nolvadex and clomid
I weigh 165 6'2 12% bf maybe less now

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
I want to run my first Test cycle and have alot of 25mg Arimistane tablets from olympus labs, would this be a proper AI for during cycle? and what should I use for my PCT? Lecheeck nutrition AD3 pct or nolvadex and clomid
Yes use the arimistane. It's potential is unheard of. Nolvadex is too area specific.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, Arimistane is not reliable enough as an AI for a test cycle. Your best option IMO is Exemestane.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You absolutely need a legit SERM for PCT. No SERM=no cycle. OTC products are a decent addition but will not suffice. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 or Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything that's already been said. I find arimistane to be better for cortisol than estrogen actually.

jathan_howe

Awards
Arimistane does very little for estrogen. It's alright for cortisol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No, Arimistane is not reliable enough as an AI for a test cycle. Your best option IMO is Exemestane.
You absolutely need a legit SERM for PCT. No SERM=no cycle. OTC products are a decent addition but will not suffice. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 or Nolva at 20/20/10/10.
This.

Don't skimp on PCT

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Armistane is great stuff but it doesn't touch Nolva or Clomid for PCT like you neer

repulsah

Awards
I was getting dry joints 2 weeks into arimistane lol, probably just takes time to kick in fully

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This guy's running actual Test? If so, I would not rely on Arimistane for your on-cycle AI. And I would not rely on a natty "PCT" product, after a Test cycle, to get your HPT(G)A firing on all cyliders - use an Rx/RC SERM.

Castreezzy

Awards
so your saying take clomed 50/50/25/25 or Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so your saying take clomed 50/50/25/25 or Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Yes, those are the suggested doses. Additionally, you can run a OTC product with the SERM. AlphaMax XT would fit the bill as an all in one option. AlphaMax XT does not contain arimistane, but instead contains DHAA which is another OTC AI. The effects are the same, but some users do not have joint issues that are associated with arimistane. In addition, ashwagandha will also help control cortisol during your PCT and is great to use year round to help control stress. I will post some articles on the ingredients for you. Here is the label as well. As you'll see, it is a fully open label and everything is dosed nicely.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Here is a good write up on DHAA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

performax-alphamax-xt-label.jpg

enraged_chris

Awards
I know people who have used our product (ex-stane) that's dosed at 25mg*90 caps to control estrogen on a cruise dosage of testosterone. According to one of my friends they were not heavy aromatizers so your results may vary. It does have strong suicidal ai properties but you would have to dose it significantly higher most likely than average doses of the product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32