EvoMuse DCP?

qkrzazzang

Awards
I was once 220 pounds male at 5'8, about exactly a year ago, and DCP 2.0 was the first supplement that I used when I started on a diet, so I always look at it as like a savior, regardless of how much it actually did for me. Now, I have my very last few pounds of fat left and I somehow thought of adding DCP again to my stack.
I'm currently using Norcodrene+Shift+Forskolin 95+LCLT and reduce XT. And it seems like DCP moved on from BPS to Evomuse. Will the new formula be just as good if not better?

Also, when I approached this brand, there were sooo many other products that were mentioned with absolute positive reviews: Brite, Epitome, Defuse.. I mean the list just goes on.

Anyways, I'm going to be adding DCP as part of my stack and I was wondering if people could tell me a bit more about Brite, Epitome and Defuse.. are they worth a stack? I heard Defuse is GDA and hence useful for cheat meals. Sounds appealing but don't know how much it helps.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse products have all been great from my experience, BRITE is another fat loss type supplement which works with browning of fat and activation of beige fat cells, I feel it is a better product to cause fat loss over a longer time period e.g. 3+ months but does provide some acute benefits, I am thinking of getting a couple of bottles to run either at the end of this year or beginning of next.

Epitome is said to work on the leptin for fat loss by keeping sensitivity and levels adequate which allows for you to maintain your deficit without the need for carb up re-feeds,

I have the new DCP and find it has been working well to aid fat loss in combination with hydroxyelite and exotherm and a massive calorie deficit. I also have DEFUSE and save it for re-feed /cheat days and find it does help to prevent / minimize fat gain and excess bloat, although I still always seem more bloated / watery 1-2 days after cheat day regardless, I also use DCP + Defuse and EBF Recompadrol on cheat days and feel they work well in combination, due to running a KETO diet or PSMF I save the recompadrol and defuse for refeed days only and just continue to use DCP on a daily basis at the recommended dose.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DCP has always been formulated by Evomuse. The new formula is great.

If you are near the end of a long-term diet, I would think Epitome could be very, very helpful. The idea, in a nutshell, is that dieting causes hormonal changes in your body that make it harder to lose weight. We often incorporate refeeds into diets to help offset these changes and signal our body to burn fat again (i.e.- give it the idea that we suddenly arent' dieting anymore) - but these refeeds often set us back a little. Epitome helps fight this hormonal change and makes refeeds a little less necessary - so you can have fewer set backs during your diet. After a long time dieting, I think it is a good product to be looking at.

Brite, for me, has become a staple. The effects are long term and not really acute in my opinion.

Just a heads up - Norcodrene formula changed in the past few months. I am skeptical that the new formula is any good, the old formula was very good.

Also, the DCP has a good dose of L-Carnitine, so your LCLT may be needed in a much smaller dose or not at all.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love hearing all the feedback, guys -- we appreciate it.
qkrzazzang -- Matt formulated DCP and it was his original baby from like, what -- 14 years ago? He posted about it a while back, but v1 has some deep roots. He was working with BPS when 2.0 dropped along with a few other things (Adrenosurge, Vanillean, etc.) and it's been EvoMuse for a few years now and he is slowly bringing his whole catalog over to that brand (in addition to other brands of his like Flawless Skin Couture).

When it comes to fat loss or inhibiting fat gain, there are a lot of options under the EvoMuse umbrella. The other guys have already summed things up pretty well for BRITE, DCP and Epitome.

Beyond those, the Abliderate line (AMMO - oral - systemic; Advanced - topical - localized) focuses on fat loss via cortisol control and working on VAT (visceral adipose tissue -- the stuff around the organs; trunk area).

AlphaBurn is your Alpha-Y and I like to use it for pre-training when I'm fasted. That's really the only time I like to use it (and that bottle lasts a long freakin time that way, too). Otherwise I just get cold sweats if I'm not lifting or playing basketball lol.

BMP isn't fat loss, but has a major recomp affect in my experience. That's great for getting a nice all-day muscle pump and leaning out a bit, as well.

CardioTryx before cardio sessions allows for some extra energy and fat loss, as well. I incorporate a lot of sprints between my lifting sets, but the only time I use this now is before playing basketball. It makes the bottle last a long time and that's where I truly notice the most from it, personally.

Eviscerate - this is your topical line for SAT and is great as you get leaner (it helps when you can SEE the changes happening every few days at that stage in the mirror from a mental standpoint). You've got a handful of options here:

- Eviscerate BFF (Burn Free Formula): no cap content = still get your fat loss but no "burn" sensation
- Eviscerate Smolder: lower cap content = slight burn sensation
- Eviscerate: middle ground/average cap content
- Eviscerate +: highest cap content for the most burn
- Eviscerate SuperNova: *this is brand new and I've yet to use it, so I can't say much, but there are logs of it floating around here and I am very much looking forward to trying it

Keto Induce - taken before bed to induce overnight ketosis to allow the benefits of fat loss via a typical keto diet without actually doing a keto diet.

Leptigen Basic - impacts leptin levels in a similar sense as Epitome, but for those leaner individuals (sub 10% bf, IIRC)
*been OOS for a while though

Metabolic Rebirth - same as above, but for the higher end of bf% instead
*same story on OOS

And now for the two I love when it comes time to eat :)

DEFUSE: fat gain inhibition and wonderful before those large meals. I love this around the holidays and try my best not to use it more than twice a week on a normal basis (shoot for one, but it happens and it's nice to have on hand when that does in fact happen).

Slintensity: nutrient partitioner/GDA used before larger carb meals. If I'm just going high carbs, but not crazy on cals, I'll rock Slintensity without DEFUSE. But my favorite attack is both together.

My pre-feast lineup looks like this:

- DEFUSE
- 3 caps Slintensity
- 800mg NaRALA
- 1g agmatine

Big fan of that protocol around the holidays (speaking of -- Halloween is right around the corner...lol)

qkrzazzang

Awards
Evomuse products have all been great from my experience, BRITE is another fat loss type supplement which works with browning of fat and activation of beige fat cells, I feel it is a better product to cause fat loss over a longer time period e.g. 3+ months but does provide some acute benefits, I am thinking of getting a couple of bottles to run either at the end of this year or beginning of next.

Epitome is said to work on the leptin for fat loss by keeping sensitivity and levels adequate which allows for you to maintain your deficit without the need for carb up re-feeds,

I have the new DCP and find it has been working well to aid fat loss in combination with hydroxyelite and exotherm and a massive calorie deficit. I also have DEFUSE and save it for re-feed /cheat days and find it does help to prevent / minimize fat gain and excess bloat, although I still always seem more bloated / watery 1-2 days after cheat day regardless, I also use DCP + Defuse and EBF Recompadrol on cheat days and feel they work well in combination, due to running a KETO diet or PSMF I save the recompadrol and defuse for refeed days only and just continue to use DCP on a daily basis at the recommended dose.
Thanks for your input! So I guess Brite wouldn't be much of a help at this point as my cutting is almost over? I'm sure it won't take 3 months to reach my goal, but I will go into lean bulking afterwards and I do expect some fat gains during that procedure and I wonder how Brite will play a role.

qkrzazzang

Awards
DCP has always been formulated by Evomuse. The new formula is great.

If you are near the end of a long-term diet, I would think Epitome could be very, very helpful. The idea, in a nutshell, is that dieting causes hormonal changes in your body that make it harder to lose weight. We often incorporate refeeds into diets to help offset these changes and signal our body to burn fat again (i.e.- give it the idea that we suddenly arent' dieting anymore) - but these refeeds often set us back a little. Epitome helps fight this hormonal change and makes refeeds a little less necessary - so you can have fewer set backs during your diet. After a long time dieting, I think it is a good product to be looking at.

Brite, for me, has become a staple. The effects are long term and not really acute in my opinion.

Just a heads up - Norcodrene formula changed in the past few months. I am skeptical that the new formula is any good, the old formula was very good.

Also, the DCP has a good dose of L-Carnitine, so your LCLT may be needed in a much smaller dose or not at all.
That's a very interesting product indeed. I do have a cheat meal once a week, more so to help myself to be strict on my nutrition for the following week so I don't binge in eating and so on; but never thought of it as a refeed meal in any way. But would it still help? I've been on a deficit for a very long time and I don't know but I'm having a really difficult time getting rid of these remaining fats.

qkrzazzang

Awards
Love hearing all the feedback, guys -- we appreciate it.
qkrzazzang -- Matt formulated DCP and it was his original baby from like, what -- 14 years ago? He posted about it a while back, but v1 has some deep roots. He was working with BPS when 2.0 dropped along with a few other things (Adrenosurge, Vanillean, etc.) and it's been EvoMuse for a few years now and he is slowly bringing his whole catalog over to that brand (in addition to other brands of his like Flawless Skin Couture).

When it comes to fat loss or inhibiting fat gain, there are a lot of options under the EvoMuse umbrella. The other guys have already summed things up pretty well for BRITE, DCP and Epitome.

Beyond those, the Abliderate line (AMMO - oral - systemic; Advanced - topical - localized) focuses on fat loss via cortisol control and working on VAT (visceral adipose tissue -- the stuff around the organs; trunk area).

AlphaBurn is your Alpha-Y and I like to use it for pre-training when I'm fasted. That's really the only time I like to use it (and that bottle lasts a long freakin time that way, too). Otherwise I just get cold sweats if I'm not lifting or playing basketball lol.

BMP isn't fat loss, but has a major recomp affect in my experience. That's great for getting a nice all-day muscle pump and leaning out a bit, as well.

CardioTryx before cardio sessions allows for some extra energy and fat loss, as well. I incorporate a lot of sprints between my lifting sets, but the only time I use this now is before playing basketball. It makes the bottle last a long time and that's where I truly notice the most from it, personally.

Eviscerate - this is your topical line for SAT and is great as you get leaner (it helps when you can SEE the changes happening every few days at that stage in the mirror from a mental standpoint). You've got a handful of options here:

- Eviscerate BFF (Burn Free Formula): no cap content = still get your fat loss but no "burn" sensation
- Eviscerate Smolder: lower cap content = slight burn sensation
- Eviscerate: middle ground/average cap content
- Eviscerate +: highest cap content for the most burn
- Eviscerate SuperNova: *this is brand new and I've yet to use it, so I can't say much, but there are logs of it floating around here and I am very much looking forward to trying it

Keto Induce - taken before bed to induce overnight ketosis to allow the benefits of fat loss via a typical keto diet without actually doing a keto diet.

Leptigen Basic - impacts leptin levels in a similar sense as Epitome, but for those leaner individuals (sub 10% bf, IIRC)
*been OOS for a while though

Metabolic Rebirth - same as above, but for the higher end of bf% instead
*same story on OOS

And now for the two I love when it comes time to eat :)

DEFUSE: fat gain inhibition and wonderful before those large meals. I love this around the holidays and try my best not to use it more than twice a week on a normal basis (shoot for one, but it happens and it's nice to have on hand when that does in fact happen).

Slintensity: nutrient partitioner/GDA used before larger carb meals. If I'm just going high carbs, but not crazy on cals, I'll rock Slintensity without DEFUSE. But my favorite attack is both together.

My pre-feast lineup looks like this:

- DEFUSE
- 3 caps Slintensity
- 800mg NaRALA
- 1g agmatine

Big fan of that protocol around the holidays (speaking of -- Halloween is right around the corner...lol)
Thanks for the detailed answer! I'd definitely try Alphaburn and Abliderate stuff once my norcodrene and reduce XT are done. And I just realized Eviscerate belonged to Evomuse as well! I have a bud in my gym who uses this! Definitely looking into the Supernova one once it's officially out.

So, for Defuse and Slintensity, Defuse is more for a very large cheat meal feast with big cals vs. Slintensity is more for a high carb but not too crazy on calories? I'd say my nutritional plan is pretty static, but my cheat meal (usually dinner) is an absolute mess and massive. It can go from anywhere over 1500 calories from that meal, let alone calories from breakfast. I skip lunch on my cheat meal day. So I guess defuse is more suitable for me? Also heard that berberine in Slintensity doesn't go quite well with forskolin. Pheww.. Slintensity would seem so beneficial if I feel like having like a burger or pasta on weekdays but I have very much enjoyed forskolin as well. Tough time fosho.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed answer! I'd definitely try Alphaburn and Abliderate stuff once my norcodrene and reduce XT are done. And I just realized Eviscerate belonged to Evomuse as well! I have a bud in my gym who uses this! Definitely looking into the Supernova one once it's officially out.

So, for Defuse and Slintensity, Defuse is more for a very large cheat meal feast with big cals vs. Slintensity is more for a high carb but not too crazy on calories? I'd say my nutritional plan is pretty static, but my cheat meal (usually dinner) is an absolute mess and massive. It can go from anywhere over 1500 calories from that meal, let alone calories from breakfast. I skip lunch on my cheat meal day. So I guess defuse is more suitable for me? Also heard that berberine in Slintensity doesn't go quite well with forskolin. Pheww.. Slintensity would seem so beneficial if I feel like having like a burger or pasta on weekdays but I have very much enjoyed forskolin as well. Tough time fosho.
Happy to help!

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure about the berberine. I'm sure others have researched that more extensively than I have. I don't use F95 as much as I'd like. I need to try just regular again, but Shift tore me up, sadly.

Slintensity is solid for pushing carbs into muscle. So let's run a scenario.

Your daily intake is 2500 cals. You're going to have a meal that is 600 calories, but happens to be 50g protein/100g carbs. That 600 calories isn't a large amount at once by any means; and you're still at/around your normal intake -- no reason to bust out the Defuse (in my personal opinion). But that could use 1 Slintensity for sure; maybe 2 (you'll kind of figure out what works best for you). Again, keep in mind this isn't so much damage control (since you're within your limits), but just being proactive/trying to make it even better.

Flipside -- Defuse scenario.

Your cal maintenance/goal is 2500. You've already got your bases covered so that with dinner, you'll surely be over this by 1,000 cals (at a minimum -- but let's be real, it can be WAY more). So you take your DEFUSE 20-30 minutes (I like 30, personally, but I never get hypo symptoms from anything, even Slintensity) before hitting the buffet and assuming you're not just going keto buffet (all fat/protein), I take the appropriate action with Slintensity in hand, as well.

I feel great after eating -- little/no bloat, vascular. And often wake up the same weight or lower the following morning. It's pretty wonderful.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a very interesting product indeed. I do have a cheat meal once a week, more so to help myself to be strict on my nutrition for the following week so I don't binge in eating and so on; but never thought of it as a refeed meal in any way. But would it still help? I've been on a deficit for a very long time and I don't know but I'm having a really difficult time getting rid of these remaining fats.
So, I am going through the same thing. I have gone, over a couple years, from 290+ to 175. Once I hit 175 in early August, my last 15-20 that I think I have to lose has just been clinging on for dear life . Even in what I thought was a severe deficit, my weight was not dropping at all.

I've had some eye openers in the past week or so:

1. Calculating my BMR at my current weight shows that my new BMR is only around 1700 calories

2. My gf giy me a fit bit and it shows me that during work days, where I sit a lot, i get very little activity and my TDEE is actually around 2100-2200 most days that I don't exercise.

3. Doing long sessions of low intensity cardio has started the weight coming off again.

At the end of the day, at my old weight I probably burned a lot more calories just moving around than now, and the diet has reduced that intake. I was over estimating how much of a deficit I was in. Adding in 500 calories/day of cardio gave renewed results instantly.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have an original sealed bottle of DCP if anyone wants to trade for it. :)

qkrzazzang

Awards
Happy to help!

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure about the berberine. I'm sure others have researched that more extensively than I have. I don't use F95 as much as I'd like. I need to try just regular again, but Shift tore me up, sadly.

Slintensity is solid for pushing carbs into muscle. So let's run a scenario.

Your daily intake is 2500 cals. You're going to have a meal that is 600 calories, but happens to be 50g protein/100g carbs. That 600 calories isn't a large amount at once by any means; and you're still at/around your normal intake -- no reason to bust out the Defuse (in my personal opinion). But that could use 1 Slintensity for sure; maybe 2 (you'll kind of figure out what works best for you). Again, keep in mind this isn't so much damage control (since you're within your limits), but just being proactive/trying to make it even better.

Flipside -- Defuse scenario.

Your cal maintenance/goal is 2500. You've already got your bases covered so that with dinner, you'll surely be over this by 1,000 cals (at a minimum -- but let's be real, it can be WAY more). So you take your DEFUSE 20-30 minutes (I like 30, personally, but I never get hypo symptoms from anything, even Slintensity) before hitting the buffet and assuming you're not just going keto buffet (all fat/protein), I take the appropriate action with Slintensity in hand, as well.

I feel great after eating -- little/no bloat, vascular. And often wake up the same weight or lower the following morning. It's pretty wonderful.
Couldnt resist and bought the dcp 2 bottles. I'm also looking into buying brite or/and epitome. What's your take on these two? Not close to 10% but definitely below 15. Ive been on a deficit for a year already.. and HIT4ME mentioms that it's good to use from the fact that I've been on a diet for a long time, but I don't necessarily need to avoid refeeds because I do have cheat meals once a week regardless.. and heard in the Brite write up that it doesn't necessarily target the belly fat? That's where most of my fat is.. lolz

And also for defuse and slintensity, I'm gonna buy both but would like to know further. For a large a** cheat meals like buffet or over 1k calorie cheat meals like fried foods or pizza and whatnot, I'd get the most use out of using both, but what about things like pasta or burgers( in the size of a normal delivery food)? Would they need both or just slintensity do fine? Just realized my forskolin is almost out so there is no longer worry about forskolin and berberine conflict.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldnt resist and bought the dcp 2 bottles. I'm also looking into buying brite or/and epitome. What's your take on these two? Not close to 10% but definitely below 15. Ive been on a deficit for a year already.. and HIT4ME mentioms that it's good to use from the fact that I've been on a diet for a long time, but I don't necessarily need to avoid refeeds because I do have cheat meals once a week regardless.. and heard in the Brite write up that it doesn't necessarily target the belly fat? That's where most of my fat is.. lolz

And also for defuse and slintensity, I'm gonna buy both but would like to know further. For a large a** cheat meals like buffet or over 1k calorie cheat meals like fried foods or pizza and whatnot, I'd get the most use out of using both, but what about things like pasta or burgers( in the size of a normal delivery food)? Would they need both or just slintensity do fine? Just realized my forskolin is almost out so there is no longer worry about forskolin and berberine conflict.
My personal usage plan for ST and DF has been both with LARGE surplus meals and ST only when doing a high carb meal. There are plenty of times I don't use it or forget it, but if I'm gonna knock back 100-200g carbs in a setting, I like a few Slintensity. You'll be able to realize how it treats you and what works best (e.g. 1 cap, 2 caps, etc.). Some people have said they get hypo after taking if they don't eat soon enough, so just keep that in mind. Like I said for myself, I never notice that (but I'm also a freak of nature who had an insulin tolerance test done and they dropped my glucose to 13 and I was still conscious and holding normal conversation).

And as for BRITE vs. Epitome -- Epitome should help with the leptin levels; especially if you're noticing hunger issues from being in a deficit that long. However, it was kind of hit and miss with some people (and for the first week or so it actually made me ravenous before leveling out).

BRITE is an absolute favorite for me, but it's more of an overall thing in my personal experience.

Depending on how much fat you have; Abliderate topical or even Eviscerate (or the SuperNova) may be more of what you're wanting since it would attack locally at the site.

qkrzazzang

Awards
My personal usage plan for ST and DF has been both with LARGE surplus meals and ST only when doing a high carb meal. There are plenty of times I don't use it or forget it, but if I'm gonna knock back 100-200g carbs in a setting, I like a few Slintensity. You'll be able to realize how it treats you and what works best (e.g. 1 cap, 2 caps, etc.). Some people have said they get hypo after taking if they don't eat soon enough, so just keep that in mind. Like I said for myself, I never notice that (but I'm also a freak of nature who had an insulin tolerance test done and they dropped my glucose to 13 and I was still conscious and holding normal conversation).

And as for BRITE vs. Epitome -- Epitome should help with the leptin levels; especially if you're noticing hunger issues from being in a deficit that long. However, it was kind of hit and miss with some people (and for the first week or so it actually made me ravenous before leveling out).

BRITE is an absolute favorite for me, but it's more of an overall thing in my personal experience.

Depending on how much fat you have; Abliderate topical or even Eviscerate (or the SuperNova) may be more of what you're wanting since it would attack locally at the site.
Is the supernova gonna be out any time soon?! I searched it and if I remember correctly, they were looking for testers

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2