Help me choose a fat burner! [emoji1]

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Hey everyone I'm in need of a fat burner and need some help choosing one. I haven't been keeping up to date on the new fat burners coming out. Also, I'll be getting it at my local supplement store so keep that in mind! Thanks guys ?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Order it on line. And I think there are running 50% off with code Olympia50

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
I'd like one I can take pre workout as well so if you guys could recommend me something like that I'd appreciate it

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine + focus xt or any source of caffeine

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
save your money!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I'm in need of a fat burner and need some help choosing one. I haven't been keeping up to date on the new fat burners coming out. Also, I'll be getting it at my local supplement store so keep that in mind! Thanks guys ��
First off, you'll have much better choices and prices if you order online. Local supp stores usually carry off-brand products and they're way overpriced. I would recommend checking out Nutriverse.com for your thermogenic needs, they have great prices and always have sales.

In regards to a fat burning product, what are you current stats? How long have you been dieting for? What are you goals? The biggest factor in fat loss will be diet, and as long as you're in a calorie deficit you will lose weight. Supplements can be a helpful tool if your diet and training are in order, but they're useless if you're not already on the right track.

My go-to fat loss product is Oxymax XT. Oxymax XT has a complete profile that can boost energy, provide mental clarity, and suppress appetite. These three components are key for me while dieting. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to help increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass, which is ideal for anyone interested in achieving a lean physique. Nutriverse has Oxymax XT on sale now for 20% off on their Olympia sale too

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
First off, you'll have much better choices and prices if you order online. Local supp stores usually carry off-brand products and they're way overpriced. I would recommend checking out Nutriverse.com for your thermogenic needs, they have great prices and always have sales.

In regards to a fat burning product, what are you current stats? How long have you been dieting for? What are you goals? The biggest factor in fat loss will be diet, and as long as you're in a calorie deficit you will lose weight. Supplements can be a helpful tool if your diet and training are in order, but they're useless if you're not already on the right track.

My go-to fat loss product is Oxymax XT. Oxymax XT has a complete profile that can boost energy, provide mental clarity, and suppress appetite. These three components are key for me while dieting. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to help increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass, which is ideal for anyone interested in achieving a lean physique. Nutriverse has Oxymax XT on sale now for 20% off on their Olympia sale too
Well I have a $50 gift card for a local supp store so

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a $50 gift card for a local supp store so
Ah, well that explains in haha. Is it a well known chain store? Or a small local shop? Some chain stores (vitamin shoppe, vitamin world, etc.) carry a decent amount of well known products

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were you, I'd use your gift card to buy some protein or something safe, like a pre-workout you know you like.

If your bodyfat% is at least in the teens, and you've got your diet dialed in (you track your cals and know exactly what your TDEE is), then I would recommend a fat burner, otherwise, I'd work on strictly diet first. If you're already relatively lean and want the best, you gotta try Ignit3. It's an all-in-one product that attacks fat from multiple pathways and gives you an incredibly potent stimulant package that will keep you energized and happy while you cut. It also makes for a great pre-workout. I used Ignit3 + a stim-free pump product and it was spectacular.

You can get it for 50% off ($23.99) direct from Olympus Labs with code: OLYMPIA50. Only a couple days left on the sale, so grab it now.

If you don't want to do that, then let us know what fat burners your local store offers and we'll try to help you choose the best one. ;)

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Ah, well that explains in haha. Is it a well known chain store? Or a small local shop? Some chain stores (vitamin shoppe, vitamin world, etc.) carry a decent amount of well known products
Local shop they have big brands and smaller brands

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Local shop they have big brands and smaller brands
Save your $50 for something else. Go to a Pharmacy and buy Primatene and Caffeine Tabs (No-Doze, Jet Alert, etc...). Way cheaper and proven most effective in numerous studies.

compan

compan

Awards
See if your local shop has Dexaprine. You can get away with using it at half a cap which would stretch out the bottle. Half is more than enough for me. Crushes my appetite entirely.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
See if your local shop has Dexaprine. You can get away with using it at half a cap which would stretch out the bottle. Half is more than enough for me. Crushes my appetite entirely.
So I just got dexaprine we'll see how it goes man! Just one thing though do the pills and bottle usually smell terrible ?? The bottle smells like paint and chemicals xD

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So I just got dexaprine we'll see how it goes man! Just one thing though do the pills and bottle usually smell terrible ?? The bottle smells like paint and chemicals xD
Yes they do.....start with a 1/3 cap (or less). A half cap is allot if your tolerance is low.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Yes they do.....start with a 1/3 cap (or less). A half cap is allot if your tolerance is low.
Took half a cap doing cardio right now, not really sweating as much as I expected but well see

compan

compan

Awards
Yup, definitely doesn't smell great but that is fine!

Fat2Strong

Awards
save your money!

This was always my answer.

Only burner that worked for me though if you decide to grab one, is Formula 56. Stuff is good. Makes me feel euphoric (which may be why I loved it)

Most importantly though, your diet is key.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can go a variety of routes. Depends on how much you want to lose. Diet and training are first and foremost. One of my favorite supplements to use while cutting is forskolin 95. A few test boosters currently on the market have forskolin 95 in the formula. One of them is AlphaMax XT. Here is the ingredient label for that. It is one of the most popular test boosters on the market and for good reason.

If you are decided on choosing a fat burner, lots of options are available to you. Some include a stim free supplement that can aid in fat loss. Many good suggestions have been given to you already so I won't say what somebody else has already said.

OxyMax XT also has forskolin and is a fat burner.

I won't touch on all of the ingredients in it because I am at work, but here are a few.

Amentoflavone - a PDE inhibitor which can increase fat loss through its effects positive effects on cAMP as well as vasodilation.

Hordenine HCL- stimulates metabolism and increases fat loss

Forskolin is a favorite on most forums because it helps you lose weight and increase lean body mass.
- the first product I ever used that contained forskolin 95 was anabeta elite. Great product and another one to consider if you desire to stack some products for a fat loss stack.

I can explain more in detail tonight if you would like me to but if you have any questions on performax labs products or any other company products feel free to ask on here or PM me. Hope this helps.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I had great success with MST Shred Ultra. Saw another guy in here run a log and get results so I picked up a bottle. For me, with no other changes, I dropped a bunch of fat and broke through a plateau. I definitely plan to run it again soon. Won a tub of OL Bloodshr3d, so that's next on deck for me.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Started using dexaprine a couple days ago and it's amazing... I've been finishing my workouts drenched in sweat and the appetite suppression is perfect, I still get hungry about three times a day but Only able to eat much much smaller portions wich is perfect. Can't wait to see the final results

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started using dexaprine a couple days ago and it's amazing... I've been finishing my workouts drenched in sweat and the appetite suppression is perfect, I still get hungry about three times a day but Only able to eat much much smaller portions wich is perfect. Can't wait to see the final results
Dexaprine is legit!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions Lean Edge can be taken continuously without breaks. It has all natural ingredients such as CLA and raspberry ketones just to name a couple. It can be stacked with any of the aforementioned stimmed fat burners.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I like to keep a cap in my pocket a bite just the right size piece off when appetite needs to be controlled. Extremely versatile.

compan

compan

Awards
That's awesome! Really glad you're liking it. The stim blend is intense with it so it really works well when you're in that deficit.