Animal mstak+ pump

Bdn6654

Awards
Looking to try something different while off phs for a few month. Any try animal mstak + pump together. Talk to a few friends send they were decent looming for feedback. Any is welcome thanks

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Looking to try something different while off phs for a few month. Any try animal mstak + pump together. Talk to a few friends send they were decent looming for feedback. Any is welcome thanks
I did back in the day and man did I love love love it felt strong and could lift for hours let alone the aggression might have been a placebo effect giving I was younger and all but I did really enjoy it

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how your body takes it, if it goes well with ecdy and methoxyisoflavone. You should get hella pumps from the GDA's+PUMP , but I didn't get ANY gains from M-stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried mstak awhile back and didn't notice much but haven't tried pump and mstak together.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Animal test is probably their. Eat product. Mstak is a great nutrition partitioner. Pump is ok as well.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I tried it before. Personally, I didn't really think it was worth it. The only thing I cared for was the two pills full of stimulants mixed with their animal rage.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had great strength gains on M-Stak. Ran it a few times. Hunger was crazy just hard to keep the strength gains after tho.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I used M-stak a while back, and I wasn't a huge fan of it either. For the money, there are many better options out there to choose from. If you're taking a break from PH's and looking for a natural boost, I would recommend Alphamax XT. It contains an ingredient profile to help increase natural test, as well as a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. It also contains Ashwagandha that can improve recovery and reduce stress. I think a product like Alphamax XT would be a better choice to put your body and hormone levels back into a healthy state. PH's (depending on what you were using) can be very hard on your body, so using a natural product like Alphamax XT can be very beneficial while cycling off of PH's.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I used M-stak a while back, and I wasn't a huge fan of it either. For the money, there are many better options out there to choose from. If you're taking a break from PH's and looking for a natural boost, I would recommend Alphamax XT. It contains an ingredient profile to help increase natural test, as well as a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. It also contains Ashwagandha that can improve recovery and reduce stress. I think a product like Alphamax XT would be a better choice to put your body and hormone levels back into a healthy state. PH's (depending on what you were using) can be very hard on your body, so using a natural product like Alphamax XT can be very beneficial while cycling off of PH's.
Agree here, M-stak is nice but no where near how effective alphamax xt would be (havent ran it yet). Even better for a bulk would be stacking alphamax xt with slin max, this would be like m-stak on steroids.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take into account these are very different products. Alphamax Xt is a test booster and m stack is more for nutrition partitioning. If you are looking for an animal product compare the alphamax Xt to either stack or test by animal. Personally I like test better as results for me were better.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Take into account these are very different products. Alphamax Xt is a test booster and m stack is more for nutrition partitioning. If you are looking for an animal product compare the alphamax Xt to either stack or test by animal. Personally I like test better as results for me were better.
I was thinking of Animal Stak, not M-Stak. My bad! But regardless, I never found the Animal products to be very beneficial (aside from Pak). OP if you're looking for a nutrient partitioner, there are a few solid GDA products available that would be a better use of your money. My two favorites are Burn 24 and Slinmax. Slinmax can help stabilize blood sugar levels and increase glycogen uptake to the muscle