Best sleep aid product??

Camaro1

Awards
Either a product intended for sleep or a test booster or gh supplement that makes you crash hard

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend SNS Growth Factor XT.

Excellent sleep and recovery, and very affordable as well.

Camaro1

Awards
Is growth factor similar to growth by bsl? I'm not sure but the l-dopa makes me foggy

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Anesthetized by Blackstone Labs is damn good and one of my favorites I typically only use half a serving at a time it's very high in phenibut fairly strong.

SNS Phenibut would be worth while as a inexpensive option of just phenibut

Formutech REM 8.0 solid option also utilizing phenibut
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/formutech-nutrition-rem-8-0-night-time-formula/

iForce has out cold and intimidate srt which I have used as well which was pretty decent

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My go to supps

Sns growth factor
Sns phenibut
R.E.M. 8.0 from formutech
IFORCE out cold
Nocturnis

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sex or rubbing one out.....night night...lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus oneiromancer was good for me at one cap per night, i did not have any vivid dreams when using it.

DNA anabolic MaxZzz has also been effective as a sleep formula.

Chaos and Pain Hypnos also worked well at 1 scoop 2 was too much and effected my breathing.

I have also heard Evomuse SLEEPHORIA is another one worth looking into and one i might possibly try next.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I only find sleep aids needed when on very low calories e.g. PSMF or low calorie Ketogenic diets where without them i will just be laying most of the night awake and unable to get more than 2-4 hours sleep in a whole night which then has an effect on recovery and workout performance

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Zma+a wank about 20 minutes before bed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out Cold is a pretty damn solid sleep aid to wind you down but does any even better job keeping you asleep. For me, it makes my 5ish hours of sleep feel more like 7.

If you really are interested in a test booster, Intimidate SRT is a test booster with a rare side effect of promoting very very very good quality sleep so it is a 2 for 1. It's an effect we never anticipated during creation. Tons and tons of feedback on this.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Melatonin and/or ZMA (which it's really just the Magnesium inducing calmness) will be your cheapest. I do 2.5mg of Natrol Sub-lingual from Sam's. You can go nuts with Sleep stuff - there is a lot of stuff that makes you tired. Other cheapee's are GABA, 5-HTP, Glycine, Valerian Root. Boiled Milk if you have the time is actually a real thing too. If you wake up around 2-3AM revved up, then you may want to look at Cortisol control - your Circadian Cortisol Rhythm (Low at night, high in morning) may be out of whack. Relora TM is pretty cheap, look at P. Serine. Bang for your buck = make your own. A commercial product is less "fussy" to take, but you'll pay - choose what matters more to you.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Melatonin and/or ZMA (which it's really just the Magnesium inducing calmness) will be your cheapest. I do 2.5mg of Natrol Sub-lingual from Sam's. You can go nuts with Sleep stuff - there is a lot of stuff that makes you tired. Other cheapee's are GABA, 5-HTP, Glycine, Valerian Root. Boiled Milk if you have the time is actually a real thing too. If you wake up around 2-3AM revved up, then you may want to look at Cortisol control - your Circadian Cortisol Rhythm (Low at night, high in morning) may be out of whack. Relora TM is pretty cheap, look at P. Serine. Bang for your buck = make your own. A commercial product is less "fussy" to take, but you'll pay - choose what matters more to you.
GABA didn't do anything to me but made me feel like it was hard to breath or having a panic attack. Like deep breathing and still feeling like it was shallow. Anyone else experienced this?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
GABA didn't do anything to me but made me feel like it was hard to breath or having a panic attack. Like deep breathing and still feeling like it was shallow. Anyone else experienced this?
That's a side effect of GABA.

I've experienced it with high levels of GABA but never with Growth Factor XT.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I just got an e mail from strong supplement shop about dream n grow about to be baned sept. 30. Does anyone k ow about this and why ? Or is it just a sales tactic ?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I just got an e mail from strong supplement shop about dream n grow about to be baned sept. 30. Does anyone k ow about this and why ? Or is it just a sales tactic ?
It will be and the reasoning is because it contains Mitragyna Speciosa which is the botanical name for kratom. Which the fda will be banning in sep 30 in their infinite wisdom.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be and the reasoning is because it contains Mitragyna Speciosa which is the botanical name for kratom. Which the fda will be banning in sep 30 in their infinite wisdom.
This. We don't send out emails with false info for marketing lol

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I never was questioning wether it was false just wanted to understand.

EMG81

Awards
Another mention for Hypnos by Chaos and Pain. My girlfriend and I always keep a tub next to our bed.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten good results from Somatomax (Hi Tech), Noxitropin PM (CTD Labs), and Sleep/GH (Prime Nutrition). All three need cycled as you will build up a tolerance fairly quickly. I wouldn't recommend taking any of them more than 2-3 days a week with a full week off from time to time to keep the tolerance build up to a minimum.

The first time that I bought Somatomax I made the mistake of taking it daily until I finished the container and felt and slept like crap for a good week afterwords. Needless to say I won't be doing that again.

enraged_chris

Awards
Personally a big fan of InnovaPharm ZMX (zinc and magnesium bisglycinate chelate w/ p5p form of b6) and hypnos from chaos and pain. ZMX is my every night go to and Hypnos is for when I need to get knocked out/have insomnia. Really amazing formula and very highly dosed. Love the proper dosing of phenibut, perfect range for sleep improvement without any grogginess.