Diesel Pro Cycle V3

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How do you guys like this one?

I never used any Get Diesel products before but interested in this one. I used Alphamax XT and liked it so it's V3 or Alphamax again, what you guys think?

37 years old, 20+ years consistent training, looking for performance.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used a few of the get diesel products before. The pills are so huge though! Had to drink it with a shake or milk for me to swallow it. But other people may not find that an issue.

So what exactly are you looking for? If you enjoyed your run with alphamax, I would stay with that and maybe add another supplement or two to it to make a nice natty stack. If you know it works for you then I wouldn't change. Alphamax is great. I love the fact that it has L-dopa and forskolin in it so it makes it very versatile. If it was me, I'd add x gels to it for an 8 week run.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I've used a few of the get diesel products before. The pills are so huge though! Had to drink it with a shake or milk for me to swallow it. But other people may not find that an issue.

So what exactly are you looking for? If you enjoyed your run with alphamax, I would stay with that and maybe add another supplement or two to it to make a nice natty stack. If you know it works for you then I wouldn't change. Alphamax is great. I love the fact that it has L-dopa and forskolin in it so it makes it very versatile. If it was me, I'd add x gels to it for an 8 week run.
Ok, I don't have too much expectations with a natty but it's always nice to get a little extra kick, I do like the hardening effect I get from Alphamax, I would love to get the pumped "steriod look" but that might be too much to ask for...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I don't have too much expectations with a natty but it's always nice to get a little extra kick, I do like the hardening effect I get from Alphamax, I would love to get the pumped "steriod look" but that might be too much to ask for...
Agree with R1. For the pumped look, have you added any Preworkouts that have agmatine/arginine or perhaps add a scoop of this as a raw element to a sport drink while you are training...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with R1. For the pumped look, have you added any Preworkouts that have agmatine/arginine or perhaps add a scoop of this as a raw element to a sport drink while you are training...
Those are great suggestions. Another product to consider if you choose alphamax xt is x gels by sns. That gives you an awesome pump while training and an all day fullness feeling. Combine those two with a nice pre workout and you should see the effects you are looking for. Of course it won't be the same as steroids, but IMO it's the closest thing to it while staying natty.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I'm using white flood by controlled labs, basically because it was free. I won it in a contest. I really like it and the bubble gum flavor is great.

Another pre workout to consider is HyperMax XT. Since you are looking for a nice pump pre workout, HyperMax XT has the ingredients you would need to achieve those results - L-citrulline, agmatine sulfate, and glycerol. Another benefit from HyperMax is that it has beta alanine. Here is a picture of the ingredient profile.

If you have any questions about other pre workouts or HyperMax XT feel free to ask on here or PM me.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on Pro-Cycle V3 now. Morning wood, strong libido. Been taking it about a week.

To the user who said something about the pill size, these are MUCH smaller than V2's. Easy to swallow.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on Pro-Cycle V3 now. Morning wood, strong libido. Been taking it about a week.

To the user who said something about the pill size, these are MUCH smaller than V2's. Easy to swallow.
I haven't tried the v3. V2 I had to cut in half lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried the v3. V2 I had to cut in half lol
Yes, Chuck has a photo of the size difference in one of the Pro Cycle threads in his Supplement Company section as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes, Chuck has a photo of the size difference in one of the Pro Cycle threads in his Supplement Company section as well.
old school style but yea those were pretty big

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love diesel boosters. Big stinky horse pills FTMFW!

peyton22

Awards
I swear by the Diesel products! Have used DTH, PRO CYCLE V1, V2, and soon will be buying 3 bottles from V3 pro cycle. They are all great and for me definitely one of the top natty products for hardness, size, strength. I always use the maximum dosage from the label

pro45

Awards
V3 contains yohimbe which I cannot take. Especially with caffeine. I'm giving the Raw Test a shot. DT Hardcore did nothing for me. The older formula from about 10 years ago was much, much better. What else is a good fit along with Raw Test?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
V3 contains yohimbe which I cannot take. Especially with caffeine. I'm giving the Raw Test a shot. DT Hardcore did nothing for me. The older formula from about 10 years ago was much, much better. What else is a good fit along with Raw Test?
I love the Ether !!!

Get Diesel.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe BOSSMAN and thebigt have voth run it. Studhorse ??

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran several raw test and coq diesel. Currently on pro v4 and raw at the same dam time. Definitely get the alpha in the room feeling, libido in the bed, feel good and happy, and extra boost in the gym! 30 days on, 30 days off year round.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have ran several raw test and coq diesel. Currently on pro v4 and raw at the same dam time. Definitely get the alpha in the room feeling, libido in the bed, feel good and happy, and extra boost in the gym! 30 days on, 30 days off year round.
Thank you!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious is anyone has ever had Labs run before and after using this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, it is smaller pills than earlier versions. lived up to expectations, could take higher dose without drop in libido which was a huge plus for me!!!

being able to dose higher increased the other well known effects of dtp, and libido was very good!!!