LGI Damage Control capsules

repulsah

Awards
I was wondering if it was fine uncapsulating and mixing the infredients of LGI's Damage Control with orange juice? Caps are quite big and I'm not able to swallow them
Interested if it messes with absorbtion somehow or I'm good? Don't wanna risk it as it's been my 3rd day on alpha-1 and I'm feeling some bp increase.
Ingredients:
Bupleurum Chinese Root 500mg
TUDCA Sodium (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Sodium) 200mg
N-acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 500mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg
Hawthorne Berry 200mg
Celery Seed 75mg
Saw Palmetto (std. min 18% fatty acids)(berries) 200mg
Quercetin 150mg
SAMe (S-Adenosyl Methionine) Tosylate Disulfate) 400mg

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
It's not gonna be any worse than taking the pill and then drinking orange juice.
But it may taste like sh*t and oj may effect absorption I know grapefruit juice does certain things.

repulsah

Awards
Oh it does taste like **** lol. Could only compare it to Optimum nutrition's unflavored BCAA's in terms of nastiness

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Yeah I got unflavored bcaa it's horrific. I had it buy some flavored and mix it.

But if you wanna break up the pill just put it in some like mio water or with your bcaa it'll def be fine.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I was wondering if it was fine uncapsulating and mixing the infredients of LGI's Damage Control with orange juice? Caps are quite big and I'm not able to swallow them
Interested if it messes with absorbtion somehow or I'm good? Don't wanna risk it as it's been my 3rd day on alpha-1 and I'm feeling some bp increase.
Ingredients:
Bupleurum Chinese Root 500mg
TUDCA Sodium (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Sodium) 200mg
N-acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 500mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg
Hawthorne Berry 200mg
Celery Seed 75mg
Saw Palmetto (std. min 18% fatty acids)(berries) 200mg
Quercetin 150mg
SAMe (S-Adenosyl Methionine) Tosylate Disulfate) 400mg
Alpha 1 is some strong stuff buddy. It gave me hypertension from my last run of it and now I have to take Lisinopril just to control it. And I still do almost a year later.... I'm lucky if I can stay below 140/80 on the BP meds. Just be careful bro. In the future run something milder.

repulsah

Awards
Thanks for precaution, I figured it was from water retention as I was holding plenty of water in my legs, hence bp, took a pct dose and it seemed better
I'll just decrease the dose to ~10mg and use a natural diuretic and AI and see what happens