I NEED TO EAT, HELP!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So Im about to start up a cycle here in October or Super Dmz 2.0, Epidrone, and Dermacrine. I really want to try and get in around 5000 calories a day to get the most out of my cycle. Has anything worked for you guys as far as appetite stimulation? I have two bottles of Anabeta Elite I could run, but I kind of wanted to save them for off cycle. Looking into mk677 and RKT-GH by primeval labs, thought/experiences?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
So Im about to start up a cycle here in October or Super Dmz 2.0, Epidrone, and Dermacrine. I really want to try and get in around 5000 calories a day to get the most out of my cycle. Has anything worked for you guys as far as appetite stimulation? I have two bottles of Anabeta Elite I could run, but I kind of wanted to save them for off cycle. Looking into mk677 and RKT-GH by primeval labs, thought/experiences?
The new olympus-labs orig1n might be worth looking into. I have some ordered, but haven't tried it yet. Supposed to boost protein synthesis as well as appetite

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did see that! I might try and wait until I hear some reviews but certainly looks promising.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearly 3 months into my 4 month run on Mk677, the hunger to start off was intense, but after 2-3 weeks everything levelled out, recovery and energy levels are still better overall and the sleep is just amazing! Would definitely compliment your cycle but too much sodium and you do get bloated and retain water fast on the stuff!

Cfjunkie216

Awards
I am a nutritionist and have clients all over the us and outside - remotely - check me out on Instagram at NatalieKnowsFitness I would be glad to help !

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard the peptide ghrp-6 is beneficial for hunger increase

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Letrone by BLR made me hungry as hell. Give that a shot

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Peanut Butter and whole milk

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And pop tarts, all are very calorie heavy

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for all your help! I will look into my options haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Letrone made me incredibly hungry. Just after eating I would be hungry again.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I have an intake of 3500 - 4000. I don't have a problem getting it. I just eat 4-5 meals a day and a couple protein shakes with EVOO added if I need the extra calories.

When I was on though, I ate like a madman.

Oh, and a good probiotic will help you digest food faster so you'll be ultimately be able to eat more in the long run.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Apple cider vinegar with every meal, light morning cardio, shakes, marijuana as suggested, lol

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Anabeta Elite made me eat like crazy. I am planning on adding that to pct.

Pounditz

Awards
Another one for Letrone, as well as Anabeta Elite, the two together will have you cleaning out the fridge...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two products I remember are blackhole by CL and engorge. Both are designed to help.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Lots of enzymes with your meals. If it breaks down faster you should be able to eat more and be hungry sooner. Worked for me anyhow.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, what are you sitting at right now? weight, bf, and calorie intake wise.

edit: shocked that no one has made a weed joke yet lol...maybe I overlooked it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently at 223-225, 13% body fat, and consuming around 3500 a day. Tbh I haven't been great about counting I just know in the past I was having trouble hitting over 4500. I think if i was more organized that could help

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Replied to this thread like a few days ago, and just now realizing ops name is 'cooter flap'.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although the product is marketed to increase one's appetite, SlinMax can help. Slinmax is a GDA and will help control blood sugar, increase glycogen stores due to its actions with GLUT-4. Nutrient absorption is also increased.

How does that help with increasing your appetite? I can assure that if you take 2 capsules before a meal that would usually make you feel satisfied or full, you will want more food. This is one things users note right away, the ability to eat more food and still being hungry after a meal that they normally wouldn't be. I backload my carbs and calories, following an IF model. When I take two caps with a meal that contains roughly 100 grams of carbs and 1,000 cals, I still feel hungry. Even if the meal has fiberous foods in it. Usually a lot of fiber makes me a tad bloated and full, but that is not the case with SlinMax. It might be worth trying around your carb heavy meals so you can eat a little more than you normally would be able to.

enraged_chris

Awards
I'd look into increasing gut and digestive health. Triphala, kombucha or a good probiotic, digestive enzymes, resistant starch are all things that have helped. Especially considering that many oral steroids/prohormones are tough on the gut and can lead to acid reflux/etc. Definitely work out any possible gut issues first and foremost before adding in a supplement to increase appetite. The underlying issues will prevent you from fully utilizing the appetite increase anyway and feeling bloated, lethargic with acid reflux is no fun-- trust me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently at 223-225, 13% body fat, and consuming around 3500 a day. Tbh I haven't been great about counting I just know in the past I was having trouble hitting over 4500. I think if i was more organized that could help
Skip the supps, like I said earlier, I think something is messed up internally. At your size, assuming you're training hard, that should be easy to get in. Add in 15min of HIIT a day and your appetite should skyrocket.

I'm about 205 and eating just south of 4500 and I'm fine. Still able to do my refeed which pushes closer to 6000 without any major issues

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said I think really sitting down and putting together a plan where Im eating every 2-3 hours would be beneficial, just wanted to see if there was anything out there that could make me crave food more instead of making it feel like a chore lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I think really sitting down and putting together a plan where Im eating every 2-3 hours would be beneficial, just wanted to see if there was anything out there that could make me crave food more instead of making it feel like a chore lol
You're not a small man, you're pushing the envelope....it's gonna be a chore lol.

On a side note I started taking my greens formula with prebiotic and digestive enzyme and added fiber with breakfast and meals are easier to get down and things are moving better. I used to do it at night