Combating Dermacrine Estro Sides

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a couple days in to 3 pumps a day of dermacrine. This is my first run of anything hormonal in a very long time. I decided to use it after getting horrible blood work results with low T and low dhea. (I hAve done clomid restarts in the past) I am 28 on Thursday and low T has been prevalent since age 20

I am very prone to estrogen sides and conversion and was hoping I had enough goods on hand to keep them at bay... I am currently using:

Inhibit E 2 caps daily
50mg arimistane daily
1 cap viron daily (5 on 2 off)
1 cap OL LJ 100 daily (5 on 2 off)
1 cap AI sports perform daily
1 cap AS fenugreek (400mg daily)

The above is not keeping estro in check regarding water retention and that puffy/swollen feeling sub q in chest and belly and lower back (estro hot spots)

I planned on running 4-6 weeks and have clomid on hand for pct along with Letrone, daa, Anabeta elite, LJ, viron, perform, and arimistane (will not have fenugreek for pct)

Planning on 25mg clomid EOD and tapering down to 12.5mg EOD over 3-4 weeks

But I need to even get to pct first and at this rate I can't see myself enjoying this run of dermacrine if these estro sides persist/worsen...
Thougthts?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Just get a pharma AI man(exemestane is my way2go). Since you are prone to estrogen sides you shouldnt run anything hormonal without a pharma AI.

Arimistan, viron, LJ, multi and fenugreek arent supposed to control estrogen at all. Your only AI you have is Inhibit-E which is a natural one and obviously not as strong as pharma.

If you cant get exemestane, up the dose of inhibit-e or use letrone and hope for the best. Somehow you have to control estrogen, if you think it is high. Hope I help a bit

PS. If you buy exemestane, up inhibit-e dosage till exemestane arrives

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some exemestane, run its EOD at 12.5 mg should do the trick

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not need an script AI with the level of preg and DHEA in Dermacrine as the conversion should not be overly high,especially in a transdermal. Not to say you can't use one, but it may be overkill.

I personally would recommend looking into BLR's Letrone or I am also hearing good things about Iron Legion's AI.

You could also cut back on the dosing.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cycle now. And my nips was starting to hurt. I jumped on adex at 1 mg a day for a week, then .5 mg eod. It stop the gyno and running it till cycle ends.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
think the consensus here is going the stronger route as you (and only you) can determine how the sides are. so having the stronger of the two would be better and/or take the advice of kisaj and reduce the amount

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got another round of bloods in today from pre dermacrine and test is still ungodly low but dhea was totally normal on this test. So it's not a lack of dhea causing my low T. That's being said I'm just gonna drop the derma and look at straight serm+AI options.

If anyone wants to buy or trade for these two dermacrine lmk.. One is unused and one is missing only a few days worth

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing I have idiopathic low t.. No rhyme or reason I'm 5'7 160 at 11% bf. My balls just hate me.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing I have idiopathic low t.. No rhyme or reason I'm 5'7 160 at 11% bf. My balls just hate me.
My bad I assumed when you said you had clomid on hand for PCT you were currently on a cycle. Are you saying you're getting e sides from the supps you're taking? If so that's surprising. Fenugreek I know can raise e but LJ is commonly marketed as having some anti-E properties. Given these don't seem to be doing much for your T anyway is there really much benefit in continuing to run these. I recall from a previous thread quite a number of posters recommending you to row back on the number of hormonal products you were on? SERM + an AI looks good. Perhaps Virtus? I recall you've been in Letrone previously

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad I assumed when you said you had clomid on hand for PCT you were currently on a cycle. Are you saying you're getting e sides from the supps you're taking? If so that's surprising. Fenugreek I know can raise e but LJ is commonly marketed as having some anti-E properties. Given these don't seem to be doing much for your T anyway is there really much benefit in continuing to run these. I recall from a previous thread quite a number of posters recommending you to row back on the number of hormonal products you were on? SERM + an AI looks good. Perhaps Virtus? I recall you've been in Letrone previously
Previous thread was from this time last year. The cycle referring to dermacrine cycle since it can be suppressive. The estro sides coming from the dhea mainly ... I know what LJ does lol