Alphamax XT and PES Shift

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Will these two be stackable? I read Xt is two dosages two times daily. Which has 100mg of Forskolin. Then Shift is 1-2 which is more Forskolin..almost 50mg daily.

josun

Awards
  • Established
If u can handle that much Forskolin sure, shouldn't be any problems.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT is 25mg per serving, for 50mg per day.

Shift and Alphamax XT should be just fine, 100mg total between the two. Just make sure to ease into it, if you aren't familiar with how F95 treats you.

I love the new shift formula, however I could never use it, horrible headaches. Sucks cause I bought like 5 during it's intro sale.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will these two be stackable? I read Xt is two dosages two times daily. Which has 100mg of Forskolin. Then Shift is 1-2 which is more Forskolin..almost 50mg daily.
Personally, I would not use both simultaneously. At the same time, I have never tried taking two products with forskolin in them both. I haven't used shift before, but I know many people have. PES is a great company and the products are legit. My recommendation is picking one or the other and creating a nice versatile stack around one of the two. For example:

PES shift + SlinMax

Depending on your goals and your budget, I would choose alphamax xt. It has one of my favorite ingredients it in (L dopa). I remember when I first used a product that had it in it and I fell in love.

I will let others comment on PES shift and see what dosages they run forskolin at but alphamax has 50 if you dose 4 caps/day. I would pick one of the two and create a nice stack and log it :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, what cubsfan815 said. I ran AlphaMax XT recently and took an additional 50 mg of Forskolin 95 daily. You'll be good, as long as Forskolin doesn't bother you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, what cubsfan815 said. I ran AlphaMax XT recently and took an additional 50 mg of Forskolin 95 daily. You'll be good, as long as Forskolin doesn't bother you.
I remember the first time I used f-95. Used 100mg a day...never again lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And enjoy the AlphaMax. I know I sure did! Only reason I didn't get more on the Labor Day sales was that everybody was Out of Stock, so I ended up going with a different test booster for this next run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And enjoy the AlphaMax. I know I sure did! Only reason I didn't get more on the Labor Day sales was that everybody was Out of Stock, so I ended up going good with a different test booster for this next run.
Well hopefully it will be on sale for Black Friday :)

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I read the label wrong for some reason, I thought I saw 50mg on alphamax Xt instead of the 25mg...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the first time I used f-95. Used 100mg a day...never again lol
I usually ramp up. 1 week Alphamax XT, then add 25mg 2nd week, then 25mg 3rd.

Some people can handle 100mg right of bat. Lucky bastards.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually ramp up. 1 week Alphamax XT, then add 25mg 2nd week, then 25mg 3rd.

Some people can handle 100mg right of bat. Lucky bastards.
Yeah I first used it on my first ever cut. Should have started at 25 and go from there. Good thing about alphamax - low dose so even if a first timer wanted to see how they react, they can start with 2 pills and go from there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you decided?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Im doing the alphamax 4..daily and 2 shift. Im used to 100mg of forskolin...but 150 not. Lol

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone knows if Alphamax makes us retain water weight?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Can I add Reduce XT to Alphamax XT? or is it too much for Cortisol?

I was also looking into ALCAR and KSM-66 ..have you guys used those ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can I add Reduce XT to Alphamax XT? or is it too much for Cortisol?

I was also looking into ALCAR and KSM-66 ..have you guys used those ?
I wouldn't add Reduce XT if you're using Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT contains an AI already, so there's no need to add in another product to further reduce estrogen and cortisol levels. You want to limit and control estrogen and cortisol, not eliminate them.

ALCAR would be a good addition while recomping/cutting. KSM-66 (Ashwagandha) is a great ingredient to reduce stress and improve sleep, BUT Alphamax XT already as in there. No need to buy extra Ashwagandha if you're already using Alphamax XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't add Reduce XT if you're using Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT contains an AI already, so there's no need to add in another product to further reduce estrogen and cortisol levels. You want to limit and control estrogen and cortisol, not eliminate them.

ALCAR would be a good addition while recomping/cutting. KSM-66 (Ashwagandha) is a great ingredient to reduce stress and improve sleep, BUT Alphamax XT already as in there. No need to buy extra Ashwagandha if you're already using Alphamax XT
Reduce XT is for cortisol.

Ashwagandha is an adaptagen which regulates cortisol, whereas Reduce is formulated to lower it further for stubborn fat mobilisation.

You can stack them if you so wish; but you could half dose Reduce if you were concerned.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great point. If you know what it feels like to have crushed estrogen, it's not a good feeling! Anabeta Elite would be good with AlphaMax XT if you can handle the forskolin. Or ArA.

We tend to automatically jump to the conclusion that we NEED to stack supplements. That's the beauty of AlphaMax. It is truly an "all-in-one" test booster. Which is why many people stack it with a product that doesn't claim to do the same or similar things with similar ingredients. Always good to stack to make your cycle well rounded, but it most certainly isn't a requirement. Tons of logs on this forum of AlphaMax XT standalone.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great point. If you know what it feels like to have crushed estrogen, it's not a good feeling! Anabeta Elite would be good with AlphaMax XT if you can handle the forskolin. Or ArA.
I believe he is already running Shift with Alphamax, which is a fair bit of forskolin as is. It really depends on what your goals are OP but Shift + ABE + alphamax is overkill as far as forskolin goes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he is already running Shift with Alphamax, which is a fair bit of forskolin as is. It really depends on what your goals are OP but Shift + ABE + alphamax is overkill as far as forskolin goes.
I agree, definitely way too much. I don't see the point in going over 100 mg daily, and that is plenty high already.

There really isn't a need to stack more than two products either. At some point, the law of diminishing returns will present itself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I must have not seen that. I see so many different threads each day. Thanks for catching it :)

7thGlokage

Awards
How'd this run go? I'm about to run the same thing but not sure of I'm doing 4 or 8 weeks