Almost at the end of cycle-BACK PAIN

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Hi Everyone,

Did a 6 week cycle of 4-andro/1-andro and on my second to last day had some severe back pain (kidney area).

I'm going to stop the cycle two days short :(

Question is - should I start the SUP3R PCT and/or Clomid immediately?

Thanks for everything!

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Thanks Dubz, I'm not sure I know the difference, if there is one, between back pumps and kidney pain. It's really only on one side, not sure if that matters

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's too difficult to say exactly what you're experiencing. Back pain and kidney pain can be tough to distinguish, and I understand your concern, but I would be surprised if it was truly kidney pain.

I would start the PCT immediately since you're now off the andros, and keep a close eye on the pain and if it develops or recedes.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend buying schizandra fruit for your kidneys. I'm pretty sure cranberry and cranberry juice is good for your kidneys.

S

sespress

Awards
What if it is back pain? I just had something nasty happen to mine. If I can't continue my workouts for like weeks for some reason should I just quit to PCT?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have constant back pain. I broke it a long time ago. Had my kidneys tested a few times. Kidneys are good. I take schizandra fruit everyday.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
II've given my dogs schizandra everyday for years too. Had my dogs kidneys checked with labs and my vet was amazed at her kidneys and she was 19 with cancer. Safe for dogs too.

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Hey all,

I would have bet my next cycle that it was a kidney issue, turns out it was back pain! Got a nice massage from the wife and everything seems fine. Today starts PCT!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes due to increase blood flow from PHs you can experience "Back Pumps" which can cripple people from my research it comes more from harsher compounds like DMZ. Next time try supplementing with taurine I heard it does wonders and make sure you water intake it up.

E

Ebbentham

Awards
Water intake is up over a gallon after yesterday's episode.. I'll get some taurine to have on hand as well, thanks Dubz