Need advise

R

Roman4129

Awards
Hello just wondering on a compound that I am currently taking, 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one....would I need to take a PCT with this compound? What I hear it is suppose to be "natural" but I know it is DHEA.

Thank you

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
It's DHEA.

What are you looking to get out of it?

R

Roman4129

Awards
It was inside another product I was taking and just want to make sure that it isn't a pro hormone strong enough to take a PCT for. It was in the product A-Test by ANS

R

Roman4129

Awards
Just a feel good supp pretty much but just wanna make sure

R

Roman4129

Awards
I'm not to familiar with pro hormones or anything but I do know that DHEA can be used as a mild pro like 1andro or 4andro cause it converts into test. Is this compound as strong or is it something that would be considered natural?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm not to familiar with pro hormones or anything but I do know that DHEA can be used as a mild pro like 1andro or 4andro cause it converts into test. Is this compound as strong or is it something that would be considered natural?
Actually used in pct by some , it's not suppressive. This has been debated here on the boards for awhile.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Yeah you'd need pretty large doses for it to cause enough of a change to be suppressive.

Obviously only blood would tell. But I wouldn't worry about it unless it was a large dose for a long period of time.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I thought about that as well....haha