Best Anti Estrogen + Test Booster

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Only 28 years old been weight training for 10 years and never messed around much with supplements outside of the standard protein, creatine, vitamins, etc. However I am interested in trying a test boosting supplement to see how it goes. I am thinking of stacking a test booster with an anti e. Diesel Nutrition Diesel Test Hardcore looks interesting but not sure if there is a good anti e to stack with it. Any suggestions on what would go well together?

Thanks

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Only 28 years old been weight training for 10 years and never messed around much with supplements outside of the standard protein, creatine, vitamins, etc. However I am interested in trying a test boosting supplement to see how it goes. I am thinking of stacking a test booster with an anti e. Diesel Nutrition Diesel Test Hardcore looks interesting but not sure if there is a good anti e to stack with it. Any suggestions on what would go well together?

Thanks
Pro cycle v3 is the best test booster and the best AI is BSL eradicate.

Your going to get a lot of different answers my man!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Pro cycle v3 is the best test booster and the best AI is BSL eradicate.

Your going to get a lot of different answers my man!

I was considering the pro cycle v3 over the diesel test hardcore but the DHEA kind of put me off a little. That's probably just paranoia though. Eradicate looks interesting but oddly they don't sell it at most of the online stores I order from.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best AI going is Letrone and as far as test boosters, I would focus on increasing free test through a solid tongkat ali product.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anacylus pyrethum is best herbal "test booster" followed by LJ 100 longjack 100:1 extract in my opinion.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I was considering the pro cycle v3 over the diesel test hardcore but the DHEA kind of put me off a little. That's probably just paranoia though. Eradicate looks interesting but oddly they don't sell it at most of the online stores I order from.
Nothing wrong with dhea at all! Dhea help increase plenty of good sex hormones within the body. A1 supplements will always be the best place to go. Eradicate is buy one get one right now!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
One option would be to stack two products, but you could also pick up one product that does both. Alphamax XT would be a great option as an all-in-one product that can help increase natural test levels and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT contains a potent natural test profile including Mucuna Pruriens and Longjack, which have both been studies to increase natural testosterone production and increase libido.

Alphamax XT also contains a natural AI which can help keep cortisol and estrogen levels in check. It includes DHAA, which can help control the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, and Ashwagandha, which a is a powerful ingredient for reducing stress and improving recovery. To top it off, Alphamax XT also contains foskolin, which has been studied to help increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. Its a very well rounded and complete product that would allow you to stick with one product to cover all of your needs.

compan

compan

Awards
Test RX has been getting some great feedback.

For AI I'd throw in Arimiplex PCT

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran test rx awhile back and it was awesome. I highly recommend that

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anacylus pyrethum is best herbal "test booster" followed by LJ 100 longjack 100:1 extract in my opinion.
These are certainly two awesome ingredients. You'll find both and more in Olympus Lab's Test1fy.
test1fy.png

As you can see, you're getting a well-rounded test-booster that has an AI included, a nice dose of KSM-66, (a potent, patented form of Ashwagandha), and a lot more. It'll be all you need to try out a solid test booster. Nutriverse has it on sale right now for 25% off if you use code AM5.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax XT is a great versatile product like others have stated. Like John stated, it's a great all in one product. I will be using it after my androcrine + epidrone run I am on right now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron legion Virtus getting great reviews.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might search the forms for virtus. Some reviews with bloods.

canewme

canewme

Awards
Nothing wrong with dhea at all! Dhea help increase plenty of good sex hormones within the body. A1 supplements will always be the best place to go. Eradicate is buy one get one right now!
I'm strictly a newbie on here, but also nerd to wade through the research for myself as well as talk to my medical team: internist, urologist, & regenerative (HRT/anti-aging)medicine Dr -yeah, as an "old guy" @ 51, I have a team. Don't be put off by DHEA. Get that level checked along with everything else done in your blood panels and support away. As with any supplement or medicine, find that sweet spot of the minimal dosage needed to get maximum & safe results. That way in years to come you'll still find it a beneficial supp w/out needing ridiculous dosages in order to get any benefits.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm strictly a newbie on here, but also nerd to wade through the research for myself as well as talk to my medical team: internist, urologist, & regenerative (HRT/anti-aging)medicine Dr -yeah, as an "old guy" @ 51, I have a team. Don't be put off by DHEA. Get that level checked along with everything else done in your blood panels and support away. As with any supplement or medicine, find that sweet spot of the minimal dosage needed to get maximum & safe results. That way in years to come you'll still find it a beneficial supp w/out needing ridiculous dosages in order to get any benefits.
In my experiences, the older crowd tends to benefit more from dhea vs the younger crowd unless on cycle.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax xt with Sustain alpha was a great stack for me before I'll be using it again in pct in a couple of months Ill probably run it as a natty stack a couple times a year from now on. Helps in a lot of different ways

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experiences, the older crowd tends to benefit more from dhea vs the younger crowd unless on cycle.
Yep, young guys will get nothing from DHEA and it pointless for any test increases if that is the goal. Increasing DHEA levels in men 35+ can improve energy, memory, and libido.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamax xt with Sustain alpha was a great stack for me before I'll be using it again in pct in a couple of months Ill probably run it as a natty stack a couple times a year from now on. Helps in a lot of different ways
Yes!!!! I have yet to stack the two but I've used them both with other products. Sustain has been one of my favorite products for a while and alphamax is an everything in one test booster. Should see good things from the stack!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I stack exotherm with lj100 with good results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
Have you decided on a product(s)?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I thoroughly loved alphamx xt. I ran it for 8 weeks and it WILL change your body if you put in the work and eat right. Just don't be like a lot of people and expect more than what a natural product can give

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thoroughly loved alphamx xt. I ran it for 8 weeks and it WILL change your body if you put in the work and eat right. Just don't be like a lot of people and expect more than what a natural product can give
Right on! Wish everybody understood this.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Have you decided on a product(s)?
Looks like I'm going to pick up 2 bottles of Alpha Max XT and run it solo for 8 weeks. I'm also probably going to pick up the 2 bottles of Eradicate just to take advantage of the BOGO and then decide on a test booster to run with it in the future - maybe Pro Cycle V3 but not set in stone yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to pick up 2 bottles of Alpha Max XT and run it solo for 8 weeks. I'm also probably going to pick up the 2 bottles of Eradicate just to take advantage of the BOGO and then decide on a test booster to run with it in the future - maybe Pro Cycle V3 but not set in stone yet.
Awesome man! If you have any questions about AlphaMax XT feel free to ask. And it's always good to get things on sale!

Have you heard of PowerMax XT? We are having a promotional for it as a chance to log it here on anabolic minds.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Haha if you knew me you wouldn't say that. I'm probably one of the most skeptical people on here in regards to supplements. I have only taken 1 supplement in my life that has made me go "WOW", and that was a pre-workout loaded with caffeine that gave me a significant boost in energy. I don't grow as much as I used to, so if this product could make the difference in gaining 1.3lbs of muscle as opposed to gaining 1lb of muscle without it, then that's a huge difference to someone like me.

I admit I have been tempted by the prohormones on the market over the years but could never pull the trigger. I have technically been lifting since I was 13 so the majority of my life I have been weight training. The first 5-8 years I would hit plateaus but they would only last a few months as I would fight out of them with different training styles and diets, however the plateaus now last much longer. Now the plateaus seem to last 1 or 2 years before breaking out and making even small progress. My body just doesn't seem to want to grow any more and it's definitely frustrating for me.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! If you have any questions about AlphaMax XT feel free to ask. And it's always good to get things on sale!

Have you heard of PowerMax XT? We are having a promotional for it as a chance to log it here on anabolic minds.

Thanks I appreciate it! I just looked at PowerMax XT briefly now. To be honest, I don't keep up with all these new creatine products. I have played around with some of these newer creatine mix products when they first came out but I just prefer to stick to regular creatine monohydrate in a few ounces of juice. I'm pretty old school when it comes to supplements. It's not a knock on any of these newer "enhanced" creatine products or the people that use them, it's just a personal preference to keep it kind of basic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I appreciate it! I just looked at PowerMax XT briefly now. To be honest, I don't keep up with all these new creatine products. I have played around with some of these newer creatine mix products when they first came out but I just prefer to stick to regular creatine monohydrate in a few ounces of juice. I'm pretty old school when it comes to supplements. It's not a knock on any of these newer "enhanced" creatine products or the people that use them, it's just a personal preference to keep it kind of basic.
It's not a new formula of creatine. It's still creatine mono. Just has other goodies in it.

Doesn't hurt to get a tub of it for free to log it and see how you like it :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, I've never been a fan of "designer creatine" products (products that are essentially just new/fancy forms of creatine like CEE or Kre-Alkalyn), as creatine monohydrate is tried and true, but these newer products like PowerMax XT are really more than just enhanced/designer creatine, as they have ingredients that are useful and researched in their own right (like betaine), as well as secondary ingredients that can provide additional benefits (like alanylglutamine, COP, taurine, and glycerol).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I've never been a fan of "designer creatine" products (products that are essentially just new/fancy forms of creatine like CEE or Kre-Alkalyn), as creatine monohydrate is tried and true, but these newer products like PowerMax XT are really more than just enhanced/designer creatine, as they have ingredients that are useful and researched in their own right (like betaine), as well as secondary ingredients that can provide additional benefits (like alanylglutamine, COP, taurine, and glycerol).
I agree. Which is why I'm glad creatine mono is in PowerMax XT.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs Testify has both with an AI. We use the patented version of LJ100 vs raw 100:1 or 200:1 extract. And it's 50% off right now

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E as far as pill based AIs go.

Lots of good test boosters. We are still a few weeks away from M-Test but i would check out alphamax, testify or our Bulbine in the meantime.

Can't go wrong with any of those.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inhibit-E as far as pill based AIs go.

Lots of good test boosters. We are still a few weeks away from M-Test but i would check out alphamax, testify or our Bulbine in the meantime.

Can't go wrong with any of those.
Thanks for the recommendation bro. As Woody mentioned, it's hard to go wrong with Test1fy and its patented ingredients, all for half off right meow.

I'm looking forward to seeing M-Test's profile. Any hints? :naughty:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
Sustain Alpha and AlphaMax XT would be a nice stack! Sustain Alpha has been constantly in my stash for years now. Dating back to the primordial performance days. Huge fan of it. Here is the ingredient profile on AlphaMax since a few people have been mentioning it. I'm at work right now so I can't spend too much time talking about it, but if you have questions I can answer them tonight.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the recommendation bro. As Woody mentioned, it's hard to go wrong with Test1fy and its patented ingredients, all for half off right meow.

I'm looking forward to seeing M-Test's profile. Any hints? :naughty:
The guy ask it politely, can you give him an answer? ;)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is a personal favorite of mine.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The guy ask it politely, can you give him an answer? ;)
Fadogia plays a large role :)

Outside of that, no hints for now.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha. I tried to change the name to Full Load but didn't pass..
There's a supplement called Ejaculoid I saw when I worked at VS, and there was a very funny story about a customer who bought some.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of Ejaculoid back when it came out. My story was not funny, and I still cringe over what happened.

Metalhead56

Awards
Would you ever be willing to share this story? We've all done stuff that makes us cringe.

Metalhead56

Awards
Haha, well I won't pry but I actually am curious.